Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Nerf Bunkrs

I got hold of some used Nerf Bunkrs that kids use with Nerf guns as targets. I've not seen them before. They are actually quite nice and feel great to ride and have some fun with
    It took a few attempts to get them to hold air, though. I guess the kids had been adding sharp bits to the darts, as they do. I've often seen them do it to pop balloons
    Attached Files
  • BalloonFun
    • Apr 2022

Re: Nerf Bunkrs

Originally posted by Danniballoon
    I got hold of some used Nerf Bunkrs that kids use with Nerf guns as targets. I've not seen them before. They are actually quite nice and feel great to ride and have some fun with
    It took a few attempts to get them to hold air, though. I guess the kids had been adding sharp bits to the darts, as they do. I've often seen them do it to pop balloons
    They do look like fun. And here I am in the States still pondering over whether or not I want to get my first swim ring in a few years -- I'm so much more into balloons because they're so much more "portable" - in more ways than one.

Comment

• TowableStretch
      • Jun 2017

Are they durable? As im also looking to buy a few but im sceptical How is the material?

Comment

• Djballbounce
        • Apr 2022

This reminds me of those football dummies they used at football practice. I was always wanting to lay on them

Comment

• Danniballoon
          • Mar 2018

Originally posted by TowableStretch
          Are they durable? As im also looking to buy a few but im sceptical How is the material?
          Yes, I've been riding them with no problems

Comment

• Danniballoon
            • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Djballbounce
            This reminds me of those football dummies they used at football practice. I was always wanting to lay on them
            I had one, but gave it away when I moved house. Think I got it on E-Bay.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎