Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • racinett
    • Aug 2016

Pic pic balloons....

Anyone know where to buy these? Can you buy them in North America? I see them in Latin desires and would like to get some. Cheers!
  • Asclepio
    • Sep 2018

Re: Pic pic balloons....

Loonerworld is a distributor of PICPIC balloons
    See if he still sells them
    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• racinett
      • Aug 2016

Thanks but no luck...... Anyone else know? How about unique 16 inch balloons in Canada? And 15 inch uniques as well?
      Thanks!

Comment

• john1bl
        • Jan 2014

If you are looking for Unique/Payaso/Mexican 16" balloon here is a sourse that I have used in the past.

Comment

• tebe2hu
          • Jan 2017

Hi, do they ship overseas too?

Comment

• john1bl
            • Jan 2014

I don't know.

Comment

• racinett
              • Aug 2016

Thanks for the link!

Comment

• BusterBill
                Founder, Balloon Buddies
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by john1bl
                If you are looking for Unique/Payaso/Mexican 16" balloon here is a sourse that I have used in the past.
                https://www.balloonhome.com/16-PLAIN...-144_p_90.html
                I cannot find any indication on the balloonhome.com web site that the 16" balloons are Unique Brand. Are you 100% sure that these are Unique and not other brands such as Celebrity Brand or Creative Brand? Thanks for any info you may have.

Comment

• john1bl
                  • Jan 2014

Originally posted by BusterBill

I cannot find any indication on the balloonhome.com web site that the 16" balloons are Unique Brand. Are you 100% sure that these are Unique and not other brands such as Celebrity Brand or Creative Brand? Thanks for any info you may have.

I thought Celebrity brand was still made by Occidental latex in Mexico. The ones I have ordered seen to be the same balloons that I got from Kaboom Balloons years ago. Also look at the colors names they match Unique brand. You relise that Unique and Celebrity and Creative are just brands and don't make anything. I thought that you ordered some in the recent past?

Comment

• dallaspop
                    • Feb 2021

Thank you for that website!

Comment

• BusterBill
                      Founder, Balloon Buddies
                      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by john1bl
                      I thought Celebrity brand was still made by Occidental latex in Mexico. The ones I have ordered seen to be the same balloons that I got from Kaboom Balloons years ago. Also look at the colors names they match Unique brand. You relise that Unique and Celebrity and Creative are just brands and don't make anything. I thought that you ordered some in the recent past?
                      Yes, I ordered a gross of Unique Brand 16" in November from bargainballoons.com and was very satisfied with the speed of delivery and the quality of the balloons. They are awesome!

Unfortunately bargainballoons.com no longer offers the Unique 16's. As of today they only list the Unique 36's -- the line item for the 16 inchers has been dropped from their inventory.

Unique Brand and Globos Payaso are marketing brand names used by the manufacturer, Latex Occidental, in Guadalajara. As far as I know, Unique 16's and Globos Payaso 16's are exactly the same balloons. I've only seen them sold under the Globos Payaso name in Mexico, Central America and South America.

Creative Balloons Mfg, Inc. is in fact a manufacturer of both Creative Brand and Celebrity Brand balloons, but they don't make the Unique Brand. Their web site makes it pretty clear -- it states "Creative Balloons Mfg. Inc. has been a leading Manufacturer since 1973, supplying a multitude of Industries worldwide with ‘out-of-the-box’ products and promotional programs that deliver real results." If you look for the Celebrity Brand balloons web site, it takes you to Creative Balloons Mfg, Inc.

Comment

• john1bl
                        • Jan 2014

Ok, There was a post on August where I thought you ordered from balloon home and liked the product. Were they not the "Unique 16"?? I know I like using them.

Comment

Working...