Old 06-09-2021, 08:22 PM

loonerlee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Best durable balloons for bouncing?
Definitely belbal 36" /3ft. Also make a big bag when popped, not what I like though.
Old 15-01-2022, 03:12 AM

RubberTech is on a distinguished road
I agree the 45" Olympic is really great. I had some extra cash so ordered two dozen of them from Russia and was wondering if I would ever see them but they showed up in about 5 weeks. I haven't tried the GEMAR balloons or the 55" Cattex but would like to see what they are like so will order some in the near future. Those Softex bladders look interesting, have you inflated one to its max before? How much abuse can they take at 36"? I must find some and try them out as well.
Old 15-01-2022, 05:24 AM

gerbil366@outlook.com is on a distinguished road
what is this 45" olympic balloon ?
Old 17-01-2022, 04:26 PM

traveler_mark is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Loveinloons View Post
Try the bobo balloons they are very soft and smooth and hold up great
They seem to require an awful lot of patience and prep work, and they fail very unexpectedly. I wanted to like them, but they presented too much of a learning curve for me.

I can attest to the Unique 36" being extremely durable, especially if you blow them multiple times and keep them a bit under inflated each time. After a couple of rides, you can get them pretty easily to 24-30" and ride them pretty hard. The neck is also large enough to slip yourself inside if that's your thing.

I've come to appreciate these when I want to slip myself inside and I have a fairly specific way of doing it. I use a combination of a bit of stretching of the neck (outward to make the diameter looser), a non-lubricated (dry) condom so I can pump until I bust without messing the inside of the ballon, a pump to inflate so there's no breath moisture left inside, and a very fine, dry powder like baby powder or even a bit of corn starch on the condom and neck. The dry powder works as a lubricant much like powdered graphite lubricates mechanical devices and allows me feel some slip along my length which feels very much like intercourse.

Clean up is extremely simple (throw away the condom) and the balloons are reusable dozens of times.
Old 17-01-2022, 09:13 PM

balloonPatcher is on a distinguished road
Hi RubberTech The bladders were a custom order from softex India www.softexindproducts.com. The contact email is sip@softexindproducts.com. I have only inflated them to about 34". The bladders are heavy rubber @ 100+ grams each but soft. I under inflate them to about 30". At this size I get about 40+ inflations with them. I add an sph to the bladders. https://blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=23091
Old 19-01-2022, 03:59 AM
Empart, INFJ, Harmonizer

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RubberTech View Post
I haven't tried the GEMAR balloons or the 55" Cattex but would like to see what they are like
I have possible questions about the GEMAR shelf life. When I originally got them, which was a lot less than a year ago, they seemed to be one of the best balloons I ever found, but I've noticed recently that I'm getting rather unexpected popping the last couple times I've used some.

Kind of reminds me of Tuftex being far more than adequate for riding, but not having a long shelf life.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939
Old 21-01-2022, 02:12 AM

mousey is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lgcm View Post
Hey non-poppers!

I'd love to hear of your favourite balloons for bouncing and riding! I love larger ones and would love to hear opinions on your favourite brands, shapes, sizes etc.

I'm planning on making a big order soon!

Also, does colour make a difference in durability?

Im female btw, so donut balloons won't really help me haha
Thanks
12-14" is my preferred size which may be too small for u, but Sempertex are very strong and very reliable, marketed here in Oz as 'Premier' (originally Sanbrook before production stopped here).

In my experience the only time colour makes a difference is if they are older stock, they start to get a bit 'softer' and stretchier than usual but doesn't seem to impact the strength.

mousey
Old 22-01-2022, 03:36 PM

Merl is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by balloonPatcher View Post
Hi RubberTech The bladders were a custom order from softex India www.softexindproducts.com. The contact email is sip@softexindproducts.com. I have only inflated them to about 34". The bladders are heavy rubber @ 100+ grams each but soft. I under inflate them to about 30". At this size I get about 40+ inflations with them. I add an sph to the bladders. https://blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=23091

Do they have one that would be fairly tight when blown to around 24"?
Old 22-01-2022, 11:26 PM

balloonPatcher is on a distinguished road
I would think that they would have other sizes. Bladders usually come in smaller sizes eg. 1,2,3 4 or 5 liters. These were the 6 liter size. When the latex is this thick, it does feel firmer than other balloons when underinflated.
Old 31-01-2022, 02:53 PM

Mazilon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zhilman View Post
I had bad experience with stuffer q18. It popped earlier than I expected. Iím not even humping it. Huhu
Yeah bad batches of those happen sometimes where you have a bag of 25 and 10 of them have huge defects that are visible the moment you get the pump going.

As with most Qtex loons, you will most likely see a lower rate of defects in printed 18" stuffers, which feel just as good to ride.