Old 16-01-2022, 08:11 AM

FinallyPopper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello Everyone, I discovered this forum and noticed how active it is. I enjoy reading about looner related topics and would like to make some new friends.

I'm a male looner in his mid 30s, from central Germany. A popper that likes riding or otherwise torturing balloons until they cannot take it anymore. But I also have fun during non-popping sessions. I also like b2p, but that is often challenging to me because..

.. I am also scared of sudden balloon pops. But I like to challenge my fear and make steady progress overcomming it! During childhood/teenage popping balloons intentionally was an impossibility for me. Now I have fun doing it and proudly call myself a popper.
Old 17-01-2022, 03:51 PM

Cadillac is on a distinguished road
Hello Vicci and everyone,

Long time listener, first time caller.

I am a straight male in my 50's. Married. Semi-popper.

My wife is the best. Has fully engaged in the fetish for me. Balloons have always had a sexual excitement for me. Not sure I understood it was a fetish until stumbling on some articles and websites in the 1990's. At that time, I mentioned it to my wife and we incorporated into our sexual life with basic party balloons for many years - whenever it was possible. But it has only been the last two years that I have truly been able to open up to her and truly discuss the depths of my balloon fetish. Obviously, very difficult thing for some to understand and admit - particularly for me. Now, our children are grown and out of the house and I have discovered all of the looner websites and balloons. Spending more damn money on balloons then I ever thought I would. Hell, I even bought a commercial helium tank that my wife and I get filled about once a month. As such, my wife and I have a more passionate love life than ever before. Never thought I'd have more sex with my wife in my 50's than in my 20's - and we've been married for 30 years! It's been incredible.

Popping the balloons does not particularly bother me, though it doesn't really do much for me. But it's the thrill, the excitement, the possibility of the pop that does it for me. Overall, it's just the balloon experience. The sound of a balloon being blown up, the smell of the balloon, the squeak of the balloon and the feel of the balloon. Heck, just the sight of the balloon. But it has to be balloons and women.

Lastly, I cannot associate balloons with children or men. It's such a sensual thing for me that if I see a child or man with a balloon i try to not pay any attention as it ruins the balloon fetish. In fact, I have a difficult time even talking about balloons in any fashion unless the individual is female. Not sure why, but I'm good with it.

This is the first time I have every discussed my balloon fetish with anyone other than my wife as it is very difficult for me. But I've enjoyed reading the forum and learning more about the fetish - which has helped me understand myself. And it's definitely made my love life with my sexy wife even better.
Old 17-01-2022, 04:48 PM

traveler_mark is on a distinguished road
Hi, all.

Found this forum and lurked for a while, read through a lot of discussions. Lots of interesting things here.

Will be checking in periodically, and trying to give back tidbits here and there where I may be able to.
Old 18-01-2022, 05:45 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
Welcome Cadillac to the forum. Good to hear you're fully enjoying all your actions with balloons.
Picked up on you getting through a commercial tank once a month. WOW! You are enjoying life. Good on yer. Keep going and blowing.
Old 22-01-2022, 02:33 AM
Wise Member

jiffy is on a distinguished road
Welcome!
Cool your wife is so engaging. My wife knows and will blow up balloons but it isn't more than one or two with sex/foreplay. I'm cool with that, but would love her to do more and would love to see her use my pump or helium tank. Maybe some day lol

Originally Posted by Cadillac View Post
Hello Vicci and everyone,
Lastly, I cannot associate balloons with children or men. It's such a sensual thing for me that if I see a child or man with a balloon i try to not pay any attention as it ruins the balloon fetish. ...
Pretty much the same for me.
Old 25-01-2022, 05:47 PM

Axle is on a distinguished road
greetings folks. non-popping rider from the UK here, been lurking around the scene for longer than i care to admit. i had no idea this forum still existed, let alone that it's still going strong! this is great to see.

um.. i sort of left the scene for a while but i'm back now, eager to reconnect with my looner kin once again. its proven tricky so far because most of the sites i used to go to no longer exist or have been abandoned. grumble grumble. if anyone remembers the UKL forum that's where i used to be most active, i was even a mod at one point.

aaaaanyway hopefully i can be of help to people asking advice or make some new (and perhaps old) friends here.
Old 25-01-2022, 09:43 PM

Marck is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Hello and welcome!
Hi!

My name is Marck, I am in my mid 30s from the Netherlands. I have been lurking on this website for a long time and have been active on UKL before.
I am male and semi-popper. As a lot of us I used to be very phobic for balloons as a kid, but I tried to overcome it. This resulted in searching the internet and finding the mellyloon website, when I was about 16-17 years old. I could only watch the free previews in the small quick time window. But boy, I was amazed by the bravery of these women! They dared to blow these big balloons until they burst! Although I must have clicked away some 18+ warnings, I didn't realise it was a fetish at that point. It did give me the motivation to try this myself and I managed to do it in the end.
Cheers!
Marck
Old 03-02-2022, 10:45 AM

JCB is on a distinguished road
To anyone reading this forum don't just read join! Great place for like minded people to enjoy pleasant mature adult conversation.
Old 04-02-2022, 03:54 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
Totally agree!
Old 11-02-2022, 06:25 AM

Red20 is on a distinguished road
Hello, I'm a somewhat new looner. I like big balloons, usually anything above 36 inches. I love bouncing, squeezing, and sitting on them. But I'm not really a popper. I'm here because I would like to make some new looner friends. So, feel free to dm me.