Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonlun
    • Mar 2021

Where to start...

I have a balloon fetish but I'm thinking of branching out and experimenting with other inflatables to mix things up.
    To cut to the chase, going off of my experience with balloons I want to see if I also like how it feels to squish, squeeze and ride inflatables, too.

Where should I start? Beach balls seem obvious as an outsider coming from balloons because of shape, but what other inflatables should I try out? Pool toys? Large size punching boppers?
  • condensatelover
    • Jan 2022

Re: Where to start...

I would say that air mattresses with inflatable window are the best for start. Started with blowing up the window to the round shape. I was topping it up for 4 days, when it accidentally popped with an earraping boom. But I do not enjoy them very much. I love beachballs, and nothing else. And, of course balloons.

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
      • Nov 2016

I'd start with an inflatable toys image search on bing or google and see if there's anything that looks particularly exciting to you. I've had the fetish since I was quite young, and got whatever I got back then. Mostly beach balls and air mats. I like the shiny animal ride-on toys -- the inflatableworld.de fox ride-on was a design I commissioned from Rawr as a shout out to the great ride-ons in the '80's and '90's. The inflatableworld.de stock seems to be a bit thin right now, so YMMV. They're a bit pricier than the toys you'd find on amazon.com, but are also generally better build quality and more tailored to our particular tastes. That being said, amazon.com has a much better selection than the rando toy stores I used to go to when I was young.

Horseplay toys tends to be a bit more expensive than inflatableworld.de, but their build quality is usually pretty good too.

Hongyi is quite expensive but their build quality is the best I've ever seen and they are definitely tailored toward our particular tastes. They'd probably do you a specific design if you had one in mind. The process of working with them is a bit intimidating, but I think they're definitely worth the price. If you decide you do like PVC vinyl, they're top of the line.

Comment

• inflatableshamu
        • Oct 2017

I think It depends by what do you like and so starting from what do you enjoy in baloons if you tell a little maybe we can help more. Said so I agree on the inflatableworld.de fox is a really great inflatable but also the intex whale is quite a common one that gives a lot of opportunities. If you are into popping you can try to pop baloons on inflatables it is quite nice to feel the pop and then drop on the inflatable

Comment

• loonlun
          • Mar 2021

Whenever I've found clips that mixed inflatables and balloons it is exciting seeing both get played with and popped. I recall having a big bouncy exercise ball when I was much younger pre-fetish and having a lot of fun tossing it at balloons that would sometimes burst under it.

I like humping balloons during solo sessions, and am a semi-popper in practice. I'm not sure that I want to pop inflatables just yet but I'd like to try humping them for variety's sake. I like the idea of popping balloons on/with them.

Good suggestions everybody. I've ordered an intex whale and some beachballs to experiment with.

Comment

• Seasidelad
            • Sep 2018

I prefer inflatables now they take far more without popping and if I do pop I love the sound of inflatables popping. I would try a variety of inflatables I love pool toy ride ons like sharks but each of us is different the Intex Whale is popular but for me time is an issue and inflatables smaller in size are better.

Comment

• Buzzsaw258
              • Jan 2022

I love swim rings! 45 inch is what I use the most but a 36 will do. I start by partially inflating it, fold in half and then tie it with a belt. Then I finish blowing it up until it's nice and tight. Use a bit of lube or spit, climb on top and insert your self near where the fold is. Feels great!! As I said in another thread, if it's too smooth, take some sandpaper and lightly sand it to give it texture. Huge improvement.

Comment

• heaviest
                • Jun 2018

Originally posted by 1982popper
                I bought an inflatable island Ø72" to pop on. I use it as a safety measure when sitpopping
                I do this, for safety and also to raise the inflatable off the floor. The people I get on there with are really large and it helps them (and me) get back up off the floor!

Also, smooshing an inflatable into another one is really cool. It makes a lot of noise, is really bouncy, and seems to stress the inflatable even more.

Comment

• Spacehopper
                  Hopper
                  • Mar 2021

Beach balls, spacehoppers, dolphins\sharks, bop bags

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘