Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blueballoondude89
    • Apr 2022

I really want them to bring back the spray balloons

Why did Qualatex just drop these? For some reason it just really upsets me. Especially knowing that they were around for a long time and stupid little kid me didn’t try and snag some. I do have some stored away for a rainy day. But once they’re gone, they’re gone unless I can successfully airbrush the patterns myself.

I noticed back in the early to mid 90s, they had a weird color pattern on some of them. I think it was all white or all black. Hard to tell. It was only on the 16 inch sprays. What color was that? Im also mad that they discontinued the 16 inch white polka dot sprays too
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Re: I really want them to bring back the spray balloons

I remember going in to Harrods in London back in the 80's and seeing them in a display that they had. They just looked awesome.

Comment

• lucid
      • Sep 2016

Re: I really want them to bring back the spray balloons

I couldn't agree more. These manufacturing companies always discontinue the best stuff. As far as I know, qualatex has removed any reason for me to buy anything from them at this point. Which is a shame because they have the best colors in my opinion. But, they're a pain in the ass to tie off if you even get them to rated size, the nozzle disappears into the neck when you blow them to a certain point and they don't get nearly as big as some of the other brands. They did have the best prints. Which completely made me overlook these other problems. Hopefully they will bring them back, but if the future is like the present. When a certain type of balloon is gone. It's really gone. I've thought about learning to print these designs on tuftex balloons myself but the info is difficult to find online for some reason.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎