Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HiFloatLuvr265
    • Apr 2024

Questions About Balloon Destruction Video

Years ago, I found these videos (links below) where two guys were busting balloons after New Year’s. I tried reaching out to the OP on YouTube, but they won’t respond, so I’m hoping some looners here can help me out.

Here are the links to the videos:

My friend cleaning up some balloons after the NYE party

Here are my questions:

1) I think there were 147-151 balloons popped in total between the two videos. What number do you get?
    2) What time is it in the videos? It looks like the first video was at 2 AM according to the alarm clock in the video, and the second video is around 3:15 AM.
    3) What brand/size were the balloons? I’m thinking they were 17” Tuftex, but not 100% sure.
    4) How long do you think the balloons floated for? Some of them are taut against the ceiling, while others were partially floating, and others on the ground.
    5) Do you think the balloons were fully inflated initially?
    6) Do you think the balloons were inflated with helium completely or were they a 60/40 fill?
    7) How would you have handled that many big balloons? In other words, how would you have popped them? Would you have waited until they all hit the ground?
    8) Any other commentary regarding the videos?

Thank you so much, friends!!

Re: Questions About Balloon Destruction Video

I've seen the person around before. Can't answer most of the questions but I can guess at a few

4) Assuming that some balloons have an average float time of 6ish hours some might have been there for 6 and some might have been there longer or shorter.
    5) Most likely, The people in the videos seem to like balloons so they were probably fully inflated and some might have been overinflated
    7) I would most likely never put myself in that situation, and if I did I would have someone else pop the balloons while I was away

Only other comment I have is that if I'd been less pop phobic I think that looks like a fun way to spend some time.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎