X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pv90
    • Nov 2018

Looking for subscription (membership) sites

Hello.

As the title say I'm looking for balloon sites that offer a subscription to get access to download more than one video. I know there are a lot of good studios/producers on Clips4sale, but living in a third world country with depreciated currency the $1 dollar/minute fee is out of my budget.

Some sites that I know that offer what I am searching for are Houseofloons, Alissaballoons and Clubsteffi.

The content I am looking for is girls popping balloons in different ways (especially b2p), but if you want to share sites like this with male/gay content is ok, somebody else migth find them useful .

PS: I found out this site loonergirls.com and they offer a $24.95 monthly subscription. I was thinking of joining but they dont offer many info of what you get when you subscribe. Do they let you download videos?

Thank you very much .
  • randomlooner316
    • Apr 2021

Re: Looking for subscription (membership) sites

try Loonerlanding or Alissaballoons

Comment

• LondonLarry
      Could be a chat bot
      • Jul 2019

Loonergirls is a now defunct site, not updated for a long time. House of loons you get 30 clips for your join fee. With Clubsteffi you get 50; Italoon you get 50 and with Alissa you get 55.

Loonerlanding looks interesting but I've a feeling you can't download the clips, you can watch them on the site but it's streaming only. I might be wrong though.

Comment

• Harley
        • Jan 2016

Interesting - both Loonergirls and Loonerlanding seems to mainly - if not exclusively? - feature clips from Custom Fetish Shoots at C4S. That part about not being able to download might make them a replacement for the "members" section of the clip store where you could watch a majority of their videos in Flash format. But since that technology got nuked from orbit it's no longer available, so I wonder if the Landing is meant to remedy the loss of that option.

Also, a video lacking a download button doesn't make it unsaveable. Just sayin'.

Comment

• LondonLarry
          Could be a chat bot
          • Jul 2019

Loonergirls was a joint venture between Custom Fetish and a web designer that went south, or so I believe. Loonerlanding is also by custom fetish. You are right Harley anything playable is downloadable.

Comment

• panther42
            • Oct 2021

A friend of mine in Italy runs https://www.italoon.it
            He's fairly regularly posted new sets for many years.

Comment

• Rangel Carlos
              • Nov 2021

Hi! I'm a Brazilian girl and I have a page on onlyfans where I'm posting and messaging some videos to popper e non-popper �� ����

OnlyFans is the social platform revolutionizing creator and fan connections. The site is inclusive of artists and content creators from all genres and allows them to monetize their content while developing authentic relationships with their fanbase.

Comment

• pv90
                • Nov 2018

Thanks for your answers. I end up subscribing to Loonerlanding.They have some nice videos.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎