X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlowAndInhale
    Breath King
    • Oct 2018

Favorite movies

When you’re not looning, what do you like to watch? My favorite film of all time is The Crow, and my favorite franchise is Fast & Furious.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Favorite movies

Anything with just the slightest hint of fetish in it.... like Nicole Kidman popping the rubber survival raft in Dead Calm..... or the raft inflating inside the plane scene in 7 Days n 6 Nights (If I've got the title right).

Comment

• BlowAndInhale
      Breath King
      • Oct 2018

I haven’t seen either of those, but the first Austin Powers does contain a cute scene where Elizabeth Hurley mouth-inflates one of those long worm-looking silly face balloons.

Comment

• Dude1234
        • Sep 2017

I like the transformes movies and I love the john wick movies seen the first equalizer film and I want to watch the second film and I like films with cars in them so action movies car movies and I like si fy movies too if it has balloons in it is a nice bonus

Comment

• palloncino90
          • Jan 2018

As movies (including sequel): Jurassic Park, Fast and Furious, The godfather, Interstellar, Gangs of New York, Lord of war, The departed, 25th hour, Shutter Island, Titanic, Avatar, Deep impact, Forrest Gump, Ocean's eleven, Blood Diamond, Once upon a time in the West, Donnie Brasko, Drag me to hell, Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, The gladiator, Bridge of spies, Sully, Snatch, The terminal, Sleepers, Django Unchained, Revenant, Body of lies, Catch me if you can, Pulp fiction, Cast Away, The Green Mile, Independence day, Armageddon etc, I love many others but I don't remember right now.
          As tv series: Breaking bad, Spartacus, Gomorrah, Dr. House, Prison Break, My wife and kids etc
          I recommend you to watch which you still haven't watched.
          I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
            • Oct 2019

I like almost every movie from Studio Ghibli. The rest of their movies are those I just haven't watched yet. Two of my favorites are Spirited Away and My Neighbor Totoro.
            Last edited by bubblesNdragons; 07-02-2020, 17:59. Reason: Grammar correction
            *notices bulge*

Comment

• ugurano
              • Jan 2017

scarface, and good horror movies

Comment

• ugurano
                • Jan 2017

-scarface
                -Halloween all version
                -freddy krueger
                -Hostel
                -Saw all movies

and many more

Comment

• LondonLarry
                  Could be a chat bot
                  • Jul 2019

District 9 is a firm favorite; along with Elysium and for horror films; Saw and the many sequels. I also enjoyed Calibre a Netflix film, the Scottish accents might make it difficult for Americans etc to understand though. Dog Soldiers, another horror Scottish flick, Americans use subtitles.

Comment

• RubberTech
                    • Jan 2022

Gone in 60 Seconds: Original and NC remake, Bullitt, 2 Lane Blacktop, Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry, Vanishing Point, Gumball Rally, Smokey & The Bandit, Dazed and Confused, Used Cars, Moonraker, A bridge Too Far, Torah, Torah, Torah, Ford vs Ferrari, Christine, The Car, Corvette Summer, Arrival, Alien, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Star Wars (all), Avatar, 2001 Space Odessey, Star Trek (all), Interstellar, Dead Space (Movie NOT the game), many others that I can't think of right now.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎