Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-05-2022, 03:20 PM
Blueballoondude89 Blueballoondude89 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 50
Blueballoondude89 is on a distinguished road
Default Where can I find the plastic sealing cups with the cotton string?
Not sure if this was the right place to ask. But those ones are super nostalgic to me. And I canít find them ANYWHERE online anymore. The only ones that seem to exist are the kind with the curly white ribbon (which has a slightly different plastic cup) Or the self sealing valves, and the plastic discs/quickie clips. I know, the cups Iím asking about greatly reduce the float time.

Do the ones with the white cotton string just not exist anymore? Like, at all? Would the ones with the curly white ribbon work if I put thin string on it? Seems like these things were super popular in the very early 90s, like 1990-91. Back in the 60s through the 80s, it was usually the self sealing valves, or the Quickie clips. Anyone know where to find them?
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.