Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RLMI
    • Jul 2021

Re: Blushing girl face balloon with ribbon print

I have found a video of these blushing faces balloons being inflated. After all these years, they're still the same colours, textures and shape. Just as I remember them from 30+ years ago.

In this video, the inflation is to a good size but they can still get bigger. Keep going and the neck will start to form. These can get a decent neck but then they would be very fragile and easy to pop.

Thanks for watching. Plz like n subscribe#satisfyingvideo #balloonpop #relaxing #poppingonly #satisfying #new #popping #relax #subscribe #ballon#slime #polk...

Comment

• tk2ftw
      • Jan 2022

Originally posted by SweetBouncer
      Here you have it:

From here should be easy to extract the image details needed to make a mesh template for printing some of those 太陽風船 (Taiyō fūsen) or Sun Balloons.

I never have one, cause they doesn't exist in my country, but i'm glad to help.
      Well I think OP is here for mostly the smell of these balloons, they have a very distinct latex smell that gets up to your nerves and hits you hard. I used to really love the smell of that too until it just is no longer available. cheap balloons nowadays just smell like trash lol

also OP if you wanna get into contact with me you can contact me thru discord RyanTK™#0001. Malaysians are free to get into contact with me too as im trying to get in touch with other malaysians in the looner space

Comment

• Kajapo
        • Oct 2021

Yup that's right! Other than the blushy girl face print, the balloon has a distinctive smell which is a huge turn on!

I've inbox you and would love to know more about you

Comment

• Kajapo
          • Oct 2021

Hmm.....I would say that the print is same, but the type of balloon is totally different...quality and color wise it is not as pretty than the previous ones I know...oh yeah and the smell does not existed too...but nonetheless thanks for the sharing!

Comment

• Kajapo
            • Oct 2021

Aye thanks alot for the help pal! Yup that print definetely resembles the childhood balloon I've played with. Same face expression with the ribbon. Didn't know that Japanese played them too

Comment

• RLMI
              • Jul 2021

I found this video where they fill up the face print balloons to the max and more.

They do a red one at the very start of the clip and an orange one towards the end. Nice to see these are still being made. I wonder if you can purchase them and get them posted anywhere! I miss these from my youth

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ulQnvxjXn1Y

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍