Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: Elbow length latex surgical gloves?

Wow, totally forgot I posted this thread, remember posting this shortly after seeing a friend in hospital. I nicked some gloves, only to find out that they were crappy virtual paper gloves. Gotta say I had a temporary erection when seeing that huge transparent glove, the opaque white one doesn't do it for me. I would love to blow that huge transparent glove up to full size, lay on my sofa, and hug the F*CK out of it.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

Originally posted by glovepopper
      One girl from Italy recently took a few pictures with a very cool (transparent) elbow length surgical glove - see attachments.

I've search the net today and could not find these exact gloves. The two links below have the same branded surgicare gynaecological long cuff design, but in both descriptions it notes a micro rough texture, despite being made of latex, could someone please advise if these are the same gloves, really wanting to buy some and try them out, looks like a much more attractive option then the expense and cost of buying GL1200s.

‘Surgicare’ Sterile Long Cuff (Elbow Length) Powdered Latex gloves by Kanam Latex Industries Pvt. Ltd is featured in the Omnia Global Medical Directory.

‘Surgicare’ Sterile Long Cuff (Elbow Length) Powdered Latex gloves for Obstetrical & Gynaecological use. (400 mm. & 480 mm.) Surgicare Gynaecological gloves are made from Natural Rubber Latex. The extra length Provides an excellent barrier protection from cross contamination. The anatomical shape...

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!

I think I've found them, if someone can please confirm, may contact them to see if I can get some sample packets.

Kanamlatex employs advanced tech and strict quality standards to ensure our latex medical and surgical gloves exceed global healthcare expectations.

Comment

• sexyneck
          • Feb 2016

Wow! This is sexy. Have any of you test ride this sexy slopes? Can it take rides?

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
            • May 2017

Regarding riding, I think frankfrank is the glove rider around here and is the one to ask, but to me, I would just love to lay my naked body down in bed with one of these things fully inflated, hug it, grind it, and have good sex. Having said that, I think I could even do it clothed and it would still feel just as good. Going to go ahead and get some samples, though looking like I'm going to need a battery powered inflater to get these things blown up, I don't think my hand pump can do it.

Everytime I open this thread, that photo of the "body size" inflated glove immediately gets me aroused, that's already a good indication.

Comment

• Dr_Atlanta
              • Sep 2020

One girl from Italy recently took a few pictures with a very cool (transparent) elbow length surgical glove - see attachments.

Oh! I know that looner and I bought her video from Clips4Sale! Its a very fun video and I own those same gloves!

Comment

• Dr_Atlanta
                • Sep 2020

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
                Bingo!!!!!!!!!!

I think I've found them, if someone can please confirm, may contact them to see if I can get some sample packets.

https://www.kanamlatex.com/Surgicare...ical_Plus.html
                I highly recommend purchasing from here.

Safely perform procedures with a pair of disposable DermAssist elbow-length surgical gloves. Order in bulk and save when you visit Cascade Health Care.

I bought from here before and can verify its legit and no need for a professional buisness

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                  • May 2017

Originally posted by Dr_Atlanta
                  I highly recommend purchasing from here.

Safely perform procedures with a pair of disposable DermAssist elbow-length surgical gloves. Order in bulk and save when you visit Cascade Health Care.

I bought from here before and can verify its legit and no need for a professional buisness
                  Rather see if I can buy a box of packs for a better price, rather then individual packs.

Comment

• frankfrank
                    Empathetic Harmonizer
                    • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
                    Regarding riding, I think frankfrank is the glove rider around here and is the one to ask...

Everytime I open this thread, that photo of the "body size" inflated glove immediately gets me aroused, that's already a good indication.
                    I am a glove rider, but I'm not familiar with that body-length glove that you post - can somebody ride that at, say, 70% of that inflation? In that picture, how close is it to B2P?

I do really like those orange North surgical gloves, though! I actually keep my stash in the refrigerator (and I really should do that with all balloon stashes), because it's a cold environment and I'm guessing that decay and degradation are slowed down, just as nearly all other chemical reactions are.

With those gloves, I ended up with a lot of Large (the 11's) and I was very surprised how much larger they are than the 9's. Even if it pops, it's not "finished": I have a cloth winter glove that I've cut the fingers and thumb off of, but retained strips of glove between each cut-off finger base that no strip will tear and unite fingers.

I'll take the popped glove, and cut most of it away, still leaving enough that there's a membrane your month can have around it, and I'll stick one of the fingers in the popped glove into one of the finger holes. If one does it carefully, you can blow up one chosen finger, and twist the base of the inflated finger around until it's sealed. Voila! - a "jellybean" balloon! It may be more than a foot long, especially with the middle finger.

This can also be done without using the cloth fingers-cut-off glove, but I just find that easier. Thankfully I have ample long capacity to manually inflate the finger-balloons with little effort.

With the North gloves, that inflated and twisted-off finger doesn't pop even if I stand on it with my full weight. That's pretty wild.
                    People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Homa1984
                      • Sep 2020

Good day. Recently a video appeared on YouTube, a man b2p glove up to the elbow. I'll add a link.
                      Feel free to donate to get new and more balloon clips https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=BHRKJ68GNAMQN

Comment

• concrete
                        • Aug 2020

I'd really like to get some similar gloves that would be locally available. So far I only found 48 (or 40) gynaecological gloves in one or two shops in my country, those are incredibly difficult to find in the e-shops. They are quite fun too, but it's a shame the material contains too much fillers, so it's rather white than transparent when inflated. Also the shape is different. They start to inflate from the cuff first and the palm area inflates as the last part, being somewhat narrower than the cuff. I recently blew one to pop and it could be like 140 cm long right before bursting - still not as huge as the Kathy's glove.

Comment

• UNicorn Hero120
                          • Jun 2022

Wow never seen a glove become this huge!

Does anyone where to get the full Video?

Comment

• glovepopper
                            • May 2019

Originally posted by UNicorn Hero120
                            Wow never seen a glove become this huge!

Does anyone where to get the full Video?
                            -> https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...4/search/glove

Comment

• UNicorn Hero120
                              • Jun 2022

Yes I found these two but they are both different.

There must be a third video somewhere where she stands behind that gloove

Comment

• Dr_Atlanta
                                • Sep 2020

They are probably pictures, like sample ones or stills from the same video

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎