19 - 25 68 29.57%
26 - 30 35 15.22%
31 - 40 51 22.17%
41 or older 50 21.74%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-03-2022, 05:57 PM

RubberTech is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How old are you?
53 years old here and also one of the few who remembers when BalloonBuddies was all we had back in the day. I have been into balloons for as long as I can remember. I think the thing that started me into it was when I was at my best friend's 8th birthday party (a loooong time ago). They had lots of balloons all over the walls and on the floor and I was strangely into playing with them. Then his much older brother came in and proceeded to pop them all! Balloons were popping and kids were running all around screaming and holding their ears! It was total chaos but I was strangely intrigued by it all. After that I used some money I had to buy some balloons at the local grocery store and that's where the whole thing started for me.
Old 09-04-2022, 11:17 AM

MichaelLoona is on a distinguished road
I'm 58 years old and been loving balloons as long as I can remember. I remember when I discovered that I wasn't alone back in later 90's. The way I felt when I found out was that of a euphoric feeling of excitement and happiness. It changed my life forever especially when I stumbled across Chipple's # Balloons site and it all took off from there.
Old 12-04-2022, 12:44 AM

BalloonFun is on a distinguished road
I just turned 57 earlier this April, but balloons (and occasional inflatables) are still such a fun part of my life.
Old 12-04-2022, 12:47 AM

BalloonFun is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MichaelLoona View Post
I'm 58 years old and been loving balloons as long as I can remember. I remember when I discovered that I wasn't alone back in later 90's. The way I felt when I found out was that of a euphoric feeling of excitement and happiness. It changed my life forever especially when I stumbled across Chipple's # Balloons site and it all took off from there.
Hi MichaelLoona! I feel exactly the same way you do, and I do remember Chipple's from the late 90's, as well as Champagne & Balloons, Mellyloon and Balloon Buddies, and Italoon. And so my online looner journey began there and then....
Old 13-04-2022, 10:25 AM

hdbngr80 is on a distinguished road
41 and have been in the online looner community for 21 years

Last edited by hdbngr80; 13-04-2022 at 10:27 AM.
Old 14-04-2022, 04:58 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
Looking at the result figures, I reckon under 18's are kids playing innocently with toys. 19/25 found an enjoyable feeling in their pants . 26/30 time for other interests plus having kids. 31/40 spark rekindled when blowing up balloons for the kids which continued long into the 41 and above until everything dies off.
That's how I see the figures in the poll and possible reason
Old 02-05-2022, 03:29 AM

Frost is on a distinguished road
20 and new to the activities. Never had the money to go out and buy balloons. Still cant do to much since live with family
Old 04-05-2022, 01:48 AM

Cadillac is on a distinguished road
53 years old. I can never remember a time in my life when I didn’t get a really excited feeling when balloons were around. And if girls had balloons, that excitement was doubled. Ironically, the older I have gotten the more intense the fetish has become. In fact, over the last two years there has not been a day go by when I physically didn’t engage in some sort of balloon activity. Even if it just meant I kept a balloon(s) in my pocket so I could touch them periodically throughout the day. When I was younger, I honestly thought I’d outgrow the fetish someday. That it would just go away. But it’s been just the opposite. It’s never been more intense.