X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Edgarpin
    • Jun 2019

How does onlyfans work?

Hey there,
    how does the site onlyfans work? What do I get, when I pay for a subscription?
    Do I really get full access to pics and clips of the model I choose??
    Can I download them as well??

Thx!
    Edgar
  • Looner_guy
    • Jun 2019

Re: How does onlyfans work?

OnlyFans is a subscription but also PPV (pay-per-view) website. Some accounts are subscription based (you pay a recurring monthly payment but you get access to all of their content).

On the other hand the other accounts are free to subscribe to, however the stuff they post is usually 'safe for work' (no nudity) and you pay for every photo or video with nudity.

With subscription pages you usually get full access to pics and clips of the model you choose. However, you can't download any of the content - onlyfans has strictly done this on purpose to prevent leaking, sharing and content abuse.

Comment

• Edgarpin
      • Jun 2019

Cool! Thank you very much for this very informative answer!
      No more questions!

Comment

• TheMole
        • Nov 2019

I've never subscribed to an onlyfans but it seems like the subscription based ones seem interesting. I often wondered if you got access to all of the uploaded content and this answers my question.

Also, there's always a way to download content, ALWAYS. It has to be downloaded to your computer in some fashion for you to view it in the first place. It's just a matter of having software that grabs it for you

Use a Chrome/Brave/Firefox extension called "Bulk Media Downloader" for photosets and youtube-dl works on just about everything I've tried it on.

FYI Patreon works in the same way, have done a few hit n' runs there over the years.

Comment

• 7balloon
          • Dec 2018

Madambangs is a great place to start on onlyfans. There is a monthly subscritpion and trust me, you will be happy with the content. It fun and sexy and real.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎