Old 09-05-2022, 02:12 AM

BalloonFun is on a distinguished road
Default The Word "Balloon"
Many years ago, on some balloon forum, there was a good question asked. So I thought I'd bring it up here.

When someone like your bfriend, gfriend, wife, husband, or friend or some balloon partner says the word "balloon", what kinds of thoughts or feelings do you experience? -- how does it make you feel? Sure, the "balloon" word can be used as part of "dirty talk" or during foreplay or just simply mentioned. I'd like to learn from you "guys" and "gals" how it affects you.
Old 09-05-2022, 06:15 AM

Qbubbleballoon (: is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Word "Balloon"
Oh it drives me crazy!! Whenever I hear a person I have a crush on utter the word "balloon" or even if I hear a favorite character in a series or movie regardless of it being live action or animated it just makes me wild! Balloon is a magical word that just rolls so easily off the lips and tongue
Old 09-05-2022, 10:03 AM

Cadillac is on a distinguished road
It depends on who says it and the situation. But yes, just hearing someone mention the word balloon can give me that tingling feeling and excitement. If a woman mentions buying balloons, playing with balloons, decorating with balloons, etc., my ears perk up and attention dials in. Heck, it’s the same way in these forums. If it’s a name that I know is female, it grabs my attention and that excited feeling comes over me - just from reading their comments. I don’t know who anyone actually is on this forum, nor do I know what anyone actually looks like. But if Vicci, KatieLynn, SusieDK, etc. (sorry I didn’t name more) ever post anything and just mention balloons I zero in on it. Just the word and the association with can create that excited feeling - even in print. It’s weird, bizarre yet magical. Like most of us on this forum, not sure why it happens to us, but it does. So yes, BalloonFun, just hearing the word - and even reading the word balloon - can really get me feeling excited. It’s kinda like our kryptonite and can make us weak and totally control us. But I’ve come to accept it and embrace it.
Old 09-05-2022, 06:49 PM

aron_crow is on a distinguished road
When a girls says the word, ooh boy I rile up. I don't think I'll be able to handle myself in a party shop buying balloons with a girl.
That being said, I have learned how to keep my excitement down. I usually don't use the word myself in such situations as the next words out of my mouth will probably be - "Pop it"
Old 09-05-2022, 07:15 PM

Blowitbig is on a distinguished road
Just by hearing the word balloon drives me crazy, and if someone says ,i was blowing up balloons, I instantly start getting turned on, I love my balloon fetish
Old 12-05-2022, 08:40 AM

bfinch2000 is on a distinguished road
oh man, yes to everything and same here! when my hot best friend says the word "balloon", even in passing, even if it's part of "hot air balloon", a part of me inside does a backflip lol man i love him...
Old 12-05-2022, 07:45 PM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
I don't usually talk about my trans history here (or anywhere for that matter). But of course I had to fix my voice among many other things. Over the years I've put in about two years' worth of intensive vocal training and I am tolerably happy with the results. But the first word I wanted to sound GREAT in my new girl voice was "balloons"!

And I think I did ok But you'd need to get confirmation from the few looner friends who have met me IRL...

Last edited by Tracy; 13-05-2022 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Tracy needs to learn to write gooder....
Old 13-05-2022, 10:20 PM

Mutaloon is on a distinguished road
The word balloon triggers some fun feelings in the back of my head. Part of it is just the fact that the word is just so fun to use. You can just say part of it with just "ball" or "loon" and it would still be just as fun.
Old 13-05-2022, 11:21 PM

randomlooner316 is on a distinguished road
When I was in elementary school (first grade I think) we were studying for a spelling test in class spelling bee style. When it came to me of course my word was balloon. At that point in my life I had a hard time even saying the word. I just sat down without every trying. Luckily a couple kids later something stupid was done (I can't recall what) that took attention off me.
Old 15-05-2022, 11:43 AM

Axle is on a distinguished road
i always used to avoid using the word in public (along with a few others because that's just what i'm like) but as mentioned elsewhere i've learned to enjoy loon-talk in a safe private setting.