Old 02-05-2022, 01:54 PM

Djballbounce is on a distinguished road
Default Interesting loon experience
What is your most unique and interesting looning session? Mine would be the time I bought a gender revealing kit that had a 36 inch black balloon with confetti. I rode that thing, pacing myself, and when I was ready to come I popped it with confetti going EVERYWHERE!!! Damn...now I want to try this again 🤣
Old 02-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Could be a chat bot

LondonLarry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Interesting loon experience
There is a woman down the road from me whom I dislike. She is not very friendly, her husband is a twat, horrid kids etc. She held a halloween party for her son and the local kids, balloon decorations including some large orange balloons as spider bodies with 260Q's for legs.

As I was walking by the house I noticed her prepping the garden and noticed the big balloons and said she should spray some scented air freshner over them to stop the latexy smell appearing later on. I was pleased later on when walking by that 2 of the spiders had popped.

fuck her anyway.
Old 02-05-2022, 11:05 PM

BalloonFun is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Djballbounce View Post
What is your most unique and interesting looning session? Mine would be the time I bought a gender revealing kit that had a 36 inch black balloon with confetti. I rode that thing, pacing myself, and when I was ready to come I popped it with confetti going EVERYWHERE!!! Damn...now I want to try this again 🤣
I'll bet that was fun -- not only the balloon popping but confetti flying everywhere in the process!! Sounds like you were in party mode!! I bet you'll be finding latex shards -- and confetti -- for months now!!

By the way, did you "pop", too?
Old 02-05-2022, 11:58 PM

Djballbounce is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BalloonFun View Post
I'll bet that was fun -- not only the balloon popping but confetti flying everywhere in the process!! Sounds like you were in party mode!! I bet you'll be finding latex shards -- and confetti -- for months now!!

By the way, did you "pop", too?
You know it! The confetti was a congratulations for orgasms!
Old 03-05-2022, 12:06 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
I was working away in London for a few months living out of Holiday Inn’s through the week and soon started getting bored at night so started packing a second bag full of balloons and inflatables for passing away the hours between work. I’d often leave everything out inflated ready in the room and started leaving big balloons like GL1200’s and Cattex 72’s piled up against the window and leaving a room light on. I had to laugh one night as the bus I caught ran past my hotel and you could clearly see a multicoloured mass of huge balloons in the window. I often though if anyone else passing by ever noticed them or gave them any thought?

One particular week I was put in a room on the second floor- level with the upstairs level on passing buses. I was head to toe in black latex rubber n gas mask holding tightly onto a nice, tight blue GL1200 and every time a bus got stopped at the traffic lights I would wave at the passengers on the bus outside. I don’t think anyone ever noticed me though. Everyone in London on public transport are perpetually in their own little worlds engrossed with their mobile phones I noted lol!
Old 03-05-2022, 12:25 PM

Smothered by tits is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by craggy2012 View Post
I was working away in London for a few months living out of Holiday Innís through the week and soon started getting bored at night so started packing a second bag full of balloons and inflatables for passing away the hours between work. Iíd often leave everything out inflated ready in the room and started leaving big balloons like GL1200ís and Cattex 72ís piled up against the window and leaving a room light on. I had to laugh one night as the bus I caught ran past my hotel and you could clearly see a multicoloured mass of huge balloons in the window. I often though if anyone else passing by ever noticed them or gave them any thought?

One particular week I was put in a room on the second floor- level with the upstairs level on passing buses. I was head to toe in black latex rubber n gas mask holding tightly onto a nice, tight blue GL1200 and every time a bus got stopped at the traffic lights I would wave at the passengers on the bus outside. I donít think anyone ever noticed me though. Everyone in London on public transport are perpetually in their own little worlds engrossed with their mobile phones I noted lol!
I knew it was real and i wasn't imagining things.
Old 03-05-2022, 08:25 PM

BalloonFun is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Djballbounce View Post
You know it! The confetti was a congratulations for orgasms!
Love the "congratulations for orgasms" idea! That would be an excellent incentive to bust more balloons filled with confetti!
Old 03-05-2022, 10:32 PM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
What the heck, I'll play...

This was back in 2014. I had only just resumed balloon play in 2013 after a VERY long hiatus. I travel all the time for work, but at the time I was too self-conscious to blow up any balloons in the hotel room. So when I was on the road, I'd hop in my rental car and try to find some out of the way place where I could blow up some balloons and then have some popping fun without potentially frightening others.

In San Francisco, I would usually need to stay near SFO airport. (No, I am not a pilot.) Near one of my preferred hotels was a vacant lot, I think used to be a restaurant. A park and jogging path were nearby so I was not afraid of being accosted or mugged, but they were far enough that I was not going to bother anyone if one of my toys popped. And you'd only notice me if you happened to be looking at an ugly vacant lot rather than the gorgeous San Francisco Bay on your other side.

So there I was one beautiful afternoon, doing my thing... ugly vacant lot, fabulous SF Bay behind me...

And I notice a guy over by the jogging path who's not jogging. And it becomes pretty evident after a few minutes that he is watching ME! (He was definitely not trying to give that impression.) Anyway, I started to freak out a bit, and was ready to hop in the car and split. But then I said "heck with it", and just kept going. Didn't acknowledge him (in hindsight that was stupid!!!), and continued with my balloony fun for about another 1/2 hour. Got the car pretty full...

And then I popped all my toys in a few minutes, hopped in the car and drove off. The guy was still there.

To this day, I have no idea. Was he a looner? (That's what I tell myself, even though what are the odds?!?!?) Was he just trying to figure out what the heck was going on? (I doubt that, this was almost 45 minutes by the end.) Was he into trans women? And if so am I *that* noticeably trans from such a distance? (Too depressing to contemplate.)

I will say, that once I got over the freakout part of it, the whole idea of being watched live was a serious thrill

And by the way, if that was one of you.... Please let me know!

~ T
Old 04-05-2022, 03:25 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
No I wasn't that guy, but I wish I was. Nice selection of balloons you had in that car. A hire car you say, who had the task of cleaning all those shards out of it?
Old 04-05-2022, 05:56 AM

dawgbone818 is on a distinguished road
I used to travel to Philly on a regular basis for work. On one of my first few trips there I met a young lady who said she was doing some work as a foot fetish model. I asked if she was familiar with balloon fetish and she said she was not but was open to trying something new. Since I had a little liquid courage in me at the time I asked if she would be willing to try it and do a private session to which she agreed. A few days later we met and turned out she really enjoyed b2p and s2p with 16" loons. As a result we sessioned every time I went to Philly afterwards.

On one of my visits there she called me prior to coming to my hotel and said she had a friend who was interested and asked if she could bring her friend with her. Of course I said yes. But to my surprise when she arrived she had 2 ladies with her. Turns out her friend also had a friend who was interested. Turned out to be a fantastic but very short experience. Unfortunately since I was only expecting 1 person I only had like 6 16" loons. Each girl blew them up very quickly until they exploded so the session was only about 10 minutes. I was never able to get all 3 girls together again after that but was able to session with 2 of them a few more times.