Old 16-03-2022, 11:43 AM

Looner584 is on a distinguished road
Default Your 1st looning experience
I know I've asked before but I see we have many new members and I have always been curious. How did your fetish or liking of balloons and or inflatables begin? Were you a popper/semi/or non popper?

My fetish is comprised of many parts and I have always been a popper. For those of you who don't know or new members you can read my prior posts labeled "beginnings" for the details.

In short it says the best I can remember I always found it fun to sit and bounce on balloons until they popped. One day I became aroused and humped one not knowing what I was doing and wound up giving myself an orgasm. I repeated this experience until I was caught by family and punished by not being allowed to have them anymore. Which I then began sneaking but of course they were found and I was punished by having to watch them be busted by either a pin or by watching them be sit-popped which was my favorite method and I was scolded and teased as punishment by the person doing so by being told I shouldn't be naughty with them and how much fun they were having busting them and how I should not buy them because I would get no fun or enjoyment out of wasting my money on them because they would all be busted for me which I absolutely hated. It was truly embarrassing to be caught or have them found and to have to watch them be destroyed. But at the same time was somewhat secretly fun and intriguing to watch someone else bust them under their butt and thighs and laugh and describe how much fun they were having at the same time. Turn a few years later I moved and a different family member accepted it and made me feel normal about it and made it about having fun not about anything sexual. I don't believe she ever knew that the balloons aroused me. I always kept that part a secret. We blew them up and busted them quite regularly as it was fun cheap entertainment and i would secretly relieve myself afterwards by taking a couple of balloons to my room. Eventually she did catch me in the act by walking into my room but didnt shame me or scold me. Just said ah ha caught ya and walked out and closed the door and never brought it up again. A couple years into this I discovered the internet and realized I had an actual fetish. I always kept it a secret until my 1st serious relationship. After that I shared it with most of those I dated and most were open to trying it or incorporating it. I liked the unknowingness of when it would pop, the feel of the latex, and the smells of the latex and of course the pop. The balloons used ranged from water balloons to 9" and 12" party balloons.

Last edited by Looner584; 17-03-2022 at 05:14 PM.
Old 16-03-2022, 08:31 PM

loonerlee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your 1st looning experience
I was about 9 years old and it was a 18" punch balloon(approximately) I got from a fare.
Old 17-03-2022, 07:14 AM

Slugamano is on a distinguished road
In my childhood I was a bit phobic or at least reluctant at handling balloons. At the same time I felt a drive to destroy them but I disliked the loud pops. I realized that if I cover the balloon with a duvet and stab a long pin through the textile the pop will be acceptable. That was a good practice for years. I was about 12; I inflated a balloon and put it underneath the duvet but I could not find a proper pin, so I jumped to the top of bulging duvet and laying on it I started to hump on the balloon. The creaking noise was strange but exciting. I started to grind more and more heavily and finally the balloon popped. So did I…

That was my very first sensual experience with balloon and it determined my relation with the toy balloons…
Old 17-03-2022, 12:10 PM

Swedish-looner is on a distinguished road
I have always slept and played with balloons since i was a child buy in later years it has escalated for more sexual play.
I think I am a semi popper.
Old 19-03-2022, 01:17 AM

RubberTech is on a distinguished road
I have been into balloons for as long as I can remember. I think the thing that started me into it was when I was at my best friend's 8th birthday party (a loooong time ago). They had lots of balloons all over the walls and on the floor and I was strangely into playing with them. Then his much older brother came in and proceeded to pop them all! Balloons were popping and kids were running all around screaming and holding their ears! It was total chaos but I was strangely intrigued by it all. After that I used some money I had to buy some balloons at the local grocery store and that's where the whole thing started for me.
Old 19-03-2022, 02:12 AM

PMN985 is on a distinguished road
A girl in my class in when I was 11 or 12 she would watch my younger siblings, while I did my paper route, anyways after a valentines party for my brothers cub scout group, anyways I came in the house to her taking down the balloons and streamers and a punch ball with a heart print one popped and startled me, I yelled fuck, then it was on, she kept teasing me popping as many as she could find, punchballs and 9"s maybe 11" or 12",s, but it went on for what seemed like days, I didn't run but she noticed my erection in the sweatpants, I got nervous as she was making fun of me and the noticed 3 smaller balloons under kitchen table, and rushed to grab them, as I had the balloons clustered, she told me to give them to her, I did, she gave me one back and popped the other two. A few months later I took her on a date at the dollar theater saw Mermaids with Cher, we got kicked out because of her blowing to pop twice, to scare me. My family moved shortly after, I didnt see her again. I have been at this a long time. I have since found many excuses and ploys to initiate balloon play with all past and present partners. Current wife really gets into it like the girl in school
Old 20-03-2022, 07:11 PM

PMN985 is on a distinguished road
There was another incident as a kid, where I watched a girl from my living room window, popping balloons outside, was one of my first voyeur experiences, I was scared of the noise but mesmerized and turned on, came in my pants watching. Like I mentioned in the previous reply, there were quite a few instances in that age range between 9 and 13.
Old 27-04-2022, 02:46 AM

Djballbounce is on a distinguished road
My first experience was sitting and laying on a warm, sunstreched beach ball in my backyard. The feeling of the ball underneath me was very overwhelming it gave me my first orgasm. I've been doing it ever since.
Old 27-04-2022, 06:38 AM

Exaturbo is on a distinguished road
I can’t personally remember where my interest in balloons started from, but my first orgasm was with one. A Mexican made punch-balloon. The ones that had the nipple on the end and not the loop.

I used to inflate them quite large and then lay on them. Slowly deflating them. Then repeat. Many times a night. I would have been 12 or 13 at the time I guess. (1983 or 84)

During one of the deflations, I ejaculated. Have been “enjoying” balloons ever since. Though these days it’s more likely to be. 36” and larger round balloons.
Old 28-04-2022, 02:54 AM

RubberTech is on a distinguished road
I have been into balloons for as long as I can remember. I think the thing that started me into it was when I was at my best friend's 8th birthday party (a loooong time ago). They had lots of balloons all over the walls and on the floor and I was curiously into playing with them. Then his much older brother came in and proceeded to pop them all! Balloons were popping and kids were running all around screaming and holding their ears! It was total chaos but I was strangely intrigued by it all. After that I used some money I had to buy some balloons at the local grocery store and that's where the whole thing started for me.