Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whoisjohngalt
    • Feb 2021

When to tell partner

How long do you normally wait to tell someone you are romantically involved with about your fetish? I’ve come out of a 10ish year relationship and underwent a move so im going to be dating again soon and I’m not sure when and how to introduce the subject. It’s worth mentioning that her being opposed to it would be an immediate deal breaker. Not sure how quickly I should put it out there, on one hand I don’t want to come out with it so soon that it’s awkward or scares them away and on the other hand I don’t want to let it go for too long only to be rejected when I do finally tell.
  • Slugamano
    • Jul 2016

Re: When to tell partner

I think the sooner the better...

Comment

• SweetBouncer
      • Mar 2020

If she is against it, you could try to convince her to try it at last one time with you in bed, then during that sesion make her feel more important than the balloons and even your own pleasure, make sure that she climax first even. That way she will relax and enjoy the session, and thus the balloons and your fetish even more. Once she doesn't feel theratend by your fetish, she may even indulge, also keep sure that the first sesions don't pop any balloons, (cause that may throw her off), unless you manage to time it right with her climax.

At least this is what i think could be helpfull.

Comment

• aron_crow
        • May 2020

I have had some success introducing it somewhat out of context. This may sound kind of awkward but it worked for me a few times.

So, I introduce balloons as a sort of thing I like and have around (I tell them that I collect unique types of balloons) and if the girl takes interest in inflation/popping I subtly take this thing to bed. My most used lines are maybe you should burst when you are close to orgasm. If the person likes what they are doing they may just ignore that they are participating and since this is a harmless thing, its most usually ignored or taken as another innovation in bed. If I tell them later that its a fetish for me, and since they have already participated and kind of enjoyed it, they may not say no to that, best case they really love it, worst case they think its weird and may not discuss anymore.

This combined with @SweetBouncer's idea can work wonders, or so I feel. Also, I feel that in general its a good idea to discuss kinks and fetishes beforehand. I always ask the other person if they have some needs or something out of the way that I should do.

Comment

• Whoisjohngalt
          • Feb 2021

Thanks for the input everyone, it’s been so long since I have had to discuss it with a new person I’m feeling real strange about it so i really appreciate the advise

Comment

• PMN985
            • Aug 2021

I usually do it, when kinks and sex are discussed, usually get a "What" response, and an a "Let's try it" my partners over the years have been as receptive as I am when it comes to their kinks (I'm one of those down for whatever (consensual) types

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
              • Feb 2018

I lost a long term partner tellling him I like balloons and inflatables. He was not shocked but after years he told me that he could never get into that and it would be better to separate.

From that moment on I told people quite rapidly that I am into balloons and if men would drop me because of that then it is like it is.

I will never live with someone again just to not be alone.

Comment

• loonlun
                • Mar 2021

I'll bring it up after the first few times we've had sex. Usually kinks etc get brought up around then as partners usually want to keep it going so to speak and it's a good time to find out if it'll work or not. I've only ever had one person nope out on me, most were at least willing to try it, and a few were giving, generous, and game.

Comment

• PMN985
                  • Aug 2021

Originally posted by loonlun
                  I'll bring it up after the first few times we've had sex. Usually kinks etc get brought up around then as partners usually want to keep it going so to speak and it's a good time to find out if it'll work or not. I've only ever had one person nope out on me, most were at least willing to try it, and a few were giving, generous, and game.
                  I had to talk my ex wife into the first couple times, but generally my other partners, even friends that were into swinging and threeways always seemed to go for it. My first wife was hesitant because of noise, because we lived in thin walled places but after 2 glasses of wine and then the bottle she had no hesitation, my current wife never was hesitant, and everyone else I have participated not sure if was the open mindedness or booze, weed etc or combo lol.

Comment

• Marck
                    • Jan 2022

I used to be uncertain about myself and balloons in relation to girls as well.
                    From a looner perspective balloons are special and someone interacting with them is very special. However, most people don't care about them. They see thems as toys for children or decoration. That's perfectly fine.
                    Balloons can be a dealbreaker, when the girl has a latex allergy, is afraid of them, or afraid of them popping or if she just doesn't like kinks at all.
                    The first 3 option can be found out quickly enough. Just bring 3 uninflated balloons (different sizes, different colours) to a date and offer her to chose the one she likes most. Ask her to inflate it, see how big she blows them, what her response to the balloons is. If that's a good reaction, you can ask which one she doesn't like and suggest to pop it. Does she want to pop it, should you do it for her?
                    Very innocent way to find out if she likes balloons and if she's ok with popping.
                    How she responds to balloons being a kink most likely depends on how she thinks about kinks in general.
                    Just be brave and try!

Comment

• Abdulango
                      • May 2022

A mi ultima pareja se lo conte al mes de estar con ella,al principio le parecio raro pero despues lo acepto y entonces le pregunte si podia inflar globos para mi y me dijo que si,incluso los hinchaba hasta explotar que es como realmente me gusta

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎