Old 04-05-2022, 08:45 AM

Loon119 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Interesting loon experience
Couple weeks ago. Wife was tired and said I could fuck my donut and another 16" yellow balloon next to her and she would help with some dirty talk. Anyway. I lubed up, entered the donut and got busy. Next thing, the wife must have decided she was jealous of the balloon, took her top off, nail popped my 16" and long story short I popped in her instead. Revenge for popping my balloon. Still have the donut under the bed ready for round two. Looks a little abused and a little battered but soon won't be in a fit state to worry
Old 04-05-2022, 09:40 AM

Seidenki is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Djballbounce View Post
What is your most unique and interesting looning session? Mine would be the time I bought a gender revealing kit that had a 36 inch black balloon with confetti. I rode that thing, pacing myself, and when I was ready to come I popped it with confetti going EVERYWHERE!!! Damn...now I want to try this again 🤣
Unique sell a packet of two 36" clear balloons, pre-filed with confetti. I've had one pop ... I was cleaning up confetti for weeks...
Old 04-05-2022, 10:39 AM

Red20 is on a distinguished road
A while back a managed to get my hands on a helium 36 inch loon. I'm not sure what brand it was but the experience was great! I don't know what made it feel different, probably the balloon trying to get itself into the air, but I enjoyed it for a few days before I had to deflate it.
Old 04-05-2022, 02:39 PM

BalloonBounce is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
What the heck, I'll play...

This was back in 2014. I had only just resumed balloon play in 2013 after a VERY long hiatus. I travel all the time for work, but at the time I was too self-conscious to blow up any balloons in the hotel room. So when I was on the road, I'd hop in my rental car and try to find some out of the way place where I could blow up some balloons and then have some popping fun without potentially frightening others.

In San Francisco, I would usually need to stay near SFO airport. (No, I am not a pilot.) Near one of my preferred hotels was a vacant lot, I think used to be a restaurant. A park and jogging path were nearby so I was not afraid of being accosted or mugged, but they were far enough that I was not going to bother anyone if one of my toys popped. And you'd only notice me if you happened to be looking at an ugly vacant lot rather than the gorgeous San Francisco Bay on your other side.

So there I was one beautiful afternoon, doing my thing... ugly vacant lot, fabulous SF Bay behind me...

And I notice a guy over by the jogging path who's not jogging. And it becomes pretty evident after a few minutes that he is watching ME! (He was definitely not trying to give that impression.) Anyway, I started to freak out a bit, and was ready to hop in the car and split. But then I said "heck with it", and just kept going. Didn't acknowledge him (in hindsight that was stupid!!!), and continued with my balloony fun for about another 1/2 hour. Got the car pretty full...

And then I popped all my toys in a few minutes, hopped in the car and drove off. The guy was still there.

To this day, I have no idea. Was he a looner? (That's what I tell myself, even though what are the odds?!?!?) Was he just trying to figure out what the heck was going on? (I doubt that, this was almost 45 minutes by the end.) Was he into trans women? And if so am I *that* noticeably trans from such a distance? (Too depressing to contemplate.)

I will say, that once I got over the freakout part of it, the whole idea of being watched live was a serious thrill

And by the way, if that was one of you.... Please let me know!

~ T
Hey - you deserve some credit for the great retelling and photo reconstruction of you blowing & popping ... it was a really nice account, I enjoyed that!
Old 06-05-2022, 03:36 AM

heliumsitr68 is on a distinguished road
Tracy , looks like you had a blast ! (pardon the pun!) If I'da been there , I'da watched !!
Old 06-05-2022, 10:08 PM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BalloonBounce View Post
Hey - you deserve some credit for the great retelling and photo reconstruction of you blowing & popping ... it was a really nice account, I enjoyed that!
Originally Posted by heliumsitr68 View Post
Tracy , looks like you had a blast ! (pardon the pun!) If I'da been there , I'da watched !!
Thanks guys Actually, a fourth possibility just occurred to me... he was just trying to figure out what was up with the camera on top of the car! LOL I still haven't figured out a good way to do selfies more discreetly.
Old 08-05-2022, 01:37 AM

How did you pop them all ?
Old 08-05-2022, 02:12 AM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by heliumsitr68 View Post
How did you pop them all ?
This was eight years ago! I can barely remember what I had for breakfast yesterday LOL The only thing I clearly recall from that day was the guy watching me, and that's just because it never happened before or since.

BUT, assuming that it was an ordinary "blow-up-and-pop-balloons-in-the-car" day from that period, I probably pin popped and squeezed a few, smushed a few to popping against the side of the car - which is harder than it sounds, sit popped a couple on the hood (assuming it was not too warm... OUCH when the hood is hot in the daytime sun!), and stomped the rest on the cracked pavement.
Old 08-05-2022, 02:22 AM

That's understandable Tracy ! I didn't think about the time frame . Either way , just from the photo , it looked like it was a fun afternoon !
Old 08-05-2022, 08:47 AM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
I've had someone see me blowing in the car before. The backseat was filled and I had a pretty big balloon in my lips that was clearly overinflated. It was in the evening and getting dark but they certainly saw everything. They drove their car very close to mine and stopped next to me to have a look at what I was doing. Felt very awkward, but they didn't stay too long. Balloons in the car are great though. Most the time, no one pays me any attention.