Old 28-04-2022, 03:52 AM

Trace12 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your 1st looning experience
I think my first experience is when me and my family go to a fair. There were so many ballons and I take many of them, I deflate them first and when I got home I inflate them again to play, found out I'm feeling excited whenever I playing with them. I think i was 9/10 years old
Old 02-05-2022, 11:33 PM
Back me up, Vito!

Viper is on a distinguished road
I've brought this up before in a few other threads but it all stems from around 6th grade. I took a real interest in balloons for some reason, particularly blowing them up. I used to when I was younger too but it was more just because I was a kid and they were fun to play with.

So I would've been around 11 at the time and I had an awesome pack of Mickey Mouse balloons that would get nice and big. I'm assuming they were Qualatex but I'm not sure since I wouldn't remember a detail like that. I would just keep blowing it up until I got comfortable with the size of it. I'd rub my hand on it to feel the rubber and just the sheer size of it. Of course when you're that age, they seem a lot bigger than what they really are. I was also obsessed with the sound of the air rushing in as well and would sometimes blow it up as noisily as I could. And since they were a bit transparent, I'd have the print on the other side and then watch through the light so I could see the print expanding and stretching out. Then I'd just let the air out and blow it up again. I'd get to the point that I'd have so much saliva in it, it would just drip out of the neck. But even without doing anything but blowing up the balloon, I just started orgasming. It felt so good. I loved it! It was from that point on that I knew I was different and yet it was sort of scary too, especially at that age, I thought something was wrong with me! Who in their right mind would feel sexual vibes just from blowing up balloons? Except for my anonymity online...the only one I've ever told about my fetish is my current girlfriend. But thank God for the Internet...I've learned that there are many people like me and I can put my worries to rest that anyone can have this fetish and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Last edited by Viper; 02-05-2022 at 11:35 PM.
Old 03-05-2022, 11:53 AM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Think my first proper balloon experience was when I was 12, or 13 or so. You used to be able to buy individual 24 and 36 inch balloons from Joke shops n I started with a green 36 incher. I was more fascinated and intrigued in slowly letting it deflate and watching all those thousands of little wrinkles n stretch marks slowly appear as it got smaller. I always had a thing for older balloons that were starting to oxidise, age and shrink as they slowly diffused air.
Old 04-05-2022, 10:14 PM

dawgbone818 is on a distinguished road
I guess for me it was more so a sexual arousal from watching the opposite sex. I can remember an incident way back from 1st grade. There was a party at my school and we all received gift bags and some of the bags had balloons in them. A girl who sat across from me started blowing up one of her balloons and she kept blowing and blowing and would not stop. I remember my heart racing and experiencing these feelings I hadn't ever felt before while watching her. Finally the balloon exploded and scared the crap out of the whole class.

Fast forward to a few years later I remember watching an episode of Saved by the Bell. There was an episode where Screech asked Lisa to go to a dance with him. When she opened her locker a large balloon blew up with Screech's face on it. After it inflated she stabbed it with her pencil. The same arousal I experienced years before had happened again. From then on I knew I was aroused by females popping balloons.
Old 05-05-2022, 02:34 PM

Red20 is on a distinguished road
When I was younger I always loved balloons. When I went to birthday parties, there were mostly giant balloons on display and I always wanted to get my hands on them. I'd daydream about sitting and bouncing on them. I did get my hands on one but it sprang a leak because someone else was messing around with it but then I managed to get one for myself. I always underinflated because I have no idea how big it could get. I enjoyed that balloon allot, it was a clear 36 that I reused allot. And I guess after that the rest was history.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:59 PM

Mutaloon is on a distinguished road
I don't know when exactly, but I remember always liking balloons when I was little. I was initially never into popping them due to the loud noise more so than anything, but I loved to play with them. I remember it being a birthday party when I first got exposed to balloons. My fetish for balloons mostly began around when I was 10 years old.
Old 08-05-2022, 01:55 AM
Balloon fun

balloons is on a distinguished road
when I was 10 ,I got a green helium balloon from burger king about 16 inches took it home removed the stop and inflated it huge. I waited to no one was home and humped it hard on my bed in underwear till it popped. Was such a sexually stimulating experience.
Old 08-05-2022, 02:01 AM

heliumsitr68 is on a distinguished road
I'd bet it was !
Old 31-05-2022, 01:52 AM

TheMole is on a distinguished road
One of my earliest, most formative balloon experiences

When I was about 9 or 10 I lived in a smaller town a short ways away from where I live now and we had a really cool dollar store with all kinds of thing within walking distance of my house. Not like a shitty Dollar General or anything like that, a nice little Mom and Pop shop. My brothers and I would often walk down together for soda and snacks and the like. I was in there once and went to the little section where they had party supplies like cups and streamers and the like, and of course... balloons!
Being summer, I decided to buy a bunch of different sizes with some of my allowance to make water balloons, mostly 9 inch and "water bomb" size, but also one bag of 4 Gayla punchballs (wishing I bought the entire case looking back now)

Getting back to the house I noticed the punchballs were WAY too heavy to move when filled with water so I just left them in my room. That night I decided to blow one up and sit on it for some reason. The neck bulged to a humongous size which got me really excited (not really knowing why at all at this point) so I sort of adjusted the balloon so I was sitting with the neck forward, got it bulging, then just pulled it up firm against the front of my boxers and just did what felt good until I popped (mostly bouncing to pressurize the neck against my crotch, squeezing it with my fingers, and humping forward). I remember shaking afterward it felt so good and just feeling like I could never tell anybody lol. The rest is history after that.
Old 31-05-2022, 04:41 AM

Scooter is on a distinguished road
This is actually a hard question to answer since I did things sort of backwards?

Always been phobic since a pretty young age. Cannot STAND loud, sudden noises and I learned very quick not to trust a single kid with the knowledge as it always backfired on me. Got older and one day got curious if other people had the fear as well. Started looking up videos on Youtube about the fear, and eventually realized that... it was kinda hot when there'd be a woman in the videos who was also scared of them, but still, like, interacting with the balloon.

Started to test myself with B2P videos (nothing overtly sexual yet, just for me). But then one thing lead to another and over time there became more of a desire for ME to be the one interacting with balloons. I wanted nothing more than to have a secret stash of balloons, just for me since I could not trust anyone.

So unlike others where experiences with balloons lead to searching up stuff like videos or future experiences, it was the visual of "girl + balloon" that lead to a growing curiosity that I never got to fulfill until relatively recently.

This also heavily influenced what aspects of looning I'm actually into. Still phobic IRL, have negative desire to pop. But the feeling of the balloon getting bigger, tighter and the potential for popping is what I'm into. A fantasy for me would be something like someone else gently teasing me for being scared and blowing them up a little tighter than I'd personally dare go, but ultimately not popping anything, and ending on a more positive note where there's the understanding she would never do that to me. That idea of trust is super hot to me.

Last edited by Scooter; 31-05-2022 at 05:28 AM.