• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IILoonerII
    Banned
    • Feb 2020

Re: Octopus ballon decimation

Originally posted by RainbowYarn
    Unfortunately, using the fetish as an excuse to do bad things and be disrespectful is not something that should be tolerated.

It can help to give the fetish a bad name.
    And it just shows who the bad people are amongst the group.

So, naturally, we should call it out and get rid of it.

But of course, someone like you would disagree, along with the few idiots on this forum who think it's ok to do these types of things.

LondonLarry and AJK64 are cunts and scumbags, simple as that, along with anyone else who gives the fetish a bad name. And based on your comment, Miss Vicci, you are no different.

So, can you all just stop being scum? And just be good, do good, promote good?
    At least you, miss, as it is your job.

You're not as good as I thought you were. Delete your own account why don't you.

@Larry, AJK64, you're both little cunts.

You try to paint a picture for yourself as good. but unfortunately, your post ended up making it look very messy. Not everyone is going to agree with everyone on things most of the time. Calling people names and telling them to delete their accounts makes you no better than them and is a form of silencing because you don't agree. Larry does indeed live in a free country, if the store had a problem with it, management would have met him out the door.

Comment

• BYGavia
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Asclepio
      If you don’t like what you see just ignore it.
      I understand the issues with hurling insults and performing armchair diagnoses. I get it. This was a somewhat overblown initial reaction on this thread.

But, setting that aside, I don’t understand the problem with responding negatively to abhorrant behavior, such as the destruction of merchandise, on an open forum post.
      Last edited by BYGavia; 24-11-2022, 15:17. Reason: Added relevant quote

Comment

• SAF
        • Nov 2019

Wow your "fun" seems mean to me.

Comment

• AJK64
          • Jun 2018

Blue Yoshi. Saying you disagree with someones behaviour and giving reasons why is fantastic. That is called debate. But people didnt do that. They called Larry names and tried to diagnose him with mental illness. That's why I jumped to his defense. I would not do what Larry did myself, but I will defend anyone I see being bullied and called names.

Comment

• Merl
            Hopper research dept.
            • Apr 2021

Originally posted by IILoonerII
            You try to paint a picture for yourself as good. but unfortunately, your post ended up making it look very messy. Not everyone is going to agree with everyone on things most of the time. Calling people names and telling them to delete their accounts makes you no better than them and is a form of silencing because you don't agree. Larry does indeed live in a free country, if the store had a problem with it, management would have met him out the door.

Would have been nice but he said he stealthed it. He arranged it so no one spotted him.

Why? Because he knew it was wrong.

Imagine there's a guy who admits he gets off on spiking tires or breaking windows. He only does it at 3:00 in the morning when he's unlikely to be caught and, when called out, justifies it by saying, basically, F you if you don't like it. But it's all vandalism if not destruction of property.

Same thing here. Stealing someone else's property by destroying it is criminal and the relatively low value of balloons doesn't make it otherwise.
            Last edited by Merl; 25-11-2022, 01:23.

Comment

• Merl
              Hopper research dept.
              • Apr 2021

Originally posted by SweetBouncer
              I said it before but, while it is a kind of jerky move, balloons are seen as one of the less worthy objects by society, period.
              So while it isn't right, I'd put it on the level of getting in an elevator and pressing all the floor buttons before getting off, annoying but mostly harmless.

Except for the $ paid to replace the balloons he destroyed.

Pranking a lift doesn't steal someone's property by destroying it.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                Banned
                • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Merl
                Would have been nice but he said he stealthed it. He arranged it so no one spotted him.

Why? Because he knew it was wrong.

Imagine there's a guy who admits he gets off on spiking tires or breaking windows. He only does it at 3:00 in the morning when he's unlikely to be caught and, when called out, justifies it by saying, basically, F you if you don't like it. But it's all vandalism if not destruction of property.

Same thing here. Stealing someone else's property by destroying it is criminal and the relatively low value of balloons doesn't make it otherwise.

Well, we cant think for Larry… thats what he wanted to do. If he knew he was going to get in trouble. he wouldn't have done it in the first place.

And while technically yes. but thats not on the same level. Slashing peoples tires and busting out peoples car windows is on a whole another level when compared to popping balloons which im sure the management would expect. Because its “balloons” in public. If they didn't want anyone touching it, popping it etc. they would have put a “sign” saying not to touch or you'll be in trouble and will have to pay for the damages or will be banned from the store. And Correct, you shouldn't be Stealing anything even balloons. unless, they say its free.

Its okay to disagree… Just give your stance politely or just don't say anything at all and ignore it. Instead of name calling, giving out mental diagnosis and telling people to delete their accounts because you disagree and in some cases even threatening people because you disagree. Its makes you no better than the person you're disagreeing with.

Comment

• BYGavia
                  • Dec 2017

Originally posted by IILoonerII
                  If they didn't want anyone touching it, popping it etc. they would have put a “sign” saying not to touch or you'll be in trouble and will have to pay for the damages or will be banned from the store.
                  Maybe for a static display, I would agree. But the original post of this thread indicates that these were being sold. Does an adult need a sign to tell them not to wreck what people are selling?

Comment

• IILoonerII
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by BlueYoshi
                    Maybe for a static display, I would agree. But the original post of this thread indicates that these were being sold. Does an adult need a sign to tell them not to wreck what people are selling?
                    Im speaking about both of his threads in general.

Needing a sign? Unfortunately Yes, yes you do. considering how people have gotten these days. You can't automatically think for everyone and assume everyone is the same. Thats why if you care about your stuff, or stuff that you are putting up for sale in a public place. You would put up a sign telling people not to touch etc. to prevent the obvious from happening especially if its “balloons”

Comment

• Northstar
                      • Jul 2018

It kind of sad that you need a sign to state the fucking obvious.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                        • Nov 2022

Whether you are interested in his / her opinion or not, he can still post these, it does not look as if he is forcing you to yield to his opinions, but I am sure a native speaker can enlighten me to the finer points of the english language in that regard. please do so.

Your opinions are yours and always will stay like that...

But your story indeed shows a certain disregard for the property of others.

Comment

• jamesdidsbury
                          • Sep 2020

In response to IILoonerII… I actually couldn’t disagree with this more. It’s a common level of decency that should be respected. If I walk into a clothing store and intentionally damage some items, is it okay because there wasn’t a sign telling not to? Although I can almost begin to understand where you’re coming I think this is not a ‘grey’ situation, you don’t vandalise someone’s property regardless of if it’s for sale.

An besides, even if there was a sign, do you think OP would have even cared and taken notice?
                          Last edited by jamesdidsbury; 26-11-2022, 09:15. Reason: Spelling & referenced a poster.

Comment

• zhilman
                            • Dec 2018

Oh because it’s cheap, then it’s okay to destroy other people’s belongings?

It is like you see a people sells wooden pencils, and you go and stealthily broke it cause “it was meant to be broken”, and “it was cheap”. What part is it you cannot understand that it is another people’s selling items?

I know it is your kink to destroy balloons, but please, destroy yours, not other people’s belongings.

I found this phenomena of proudly destroying other people’s belongings as absurd, let alone destroying other people’s selling items.

Comment

• Casey88
                              lukmanrewa
                              • Jun 2012

I would have appreciated if he had apologised or offered to pay for the "damages" like a true gentleman soon after, instead of running off like a coward after his child-like mischief.

If the story is true of course.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2020

Originally posted by jamesdidsbury
                                In response to IILoonerII… I actually couldn’t disagree with this more. It’s a common level of decency that should be respected. If I walk into a clothing store and intentionally damage some items, is it okay because there wasn’t a sign telling not to? Although I can almost begin to understand where you’re coming I think this is not a ‘grey’ situation, you don’t vandalise someone’s property regardless of if it’s for sale.

An besides, even if there was a sign, do you think OP would have even cared and taken notice?

Well, your common level….. and 50 others decency.. is not going to be the same for the other 10 that enter a store. No where, am i saying that because there is no “sign” you can have free will with something you didn't purchase. Thats like saying.. we believe everyone has common decency. So lets take down the anti theft alarms at the doors and take down the signs saying “not to steal you're being watched” because we believe everyone should have sense. Unfortunately nobody is the same. Thats why they do that for a measure to let those “10” know that there will be consequences.

I dont know larry, so I'm not going to slander and make bad assumptions about him.. but i can say, that if there was a sign or someone watching. i doubt he would have done it.
                                Last edited by IILoonerII; 27-11-2022, 04:08.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎