X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Octopus ballon decimation

So I was in West London and visited Westfield shopping centre. For those that have not been it's absolutley huge, like a small village.

It's on 5 floors, there was a stall/unit where a man and lady dressed up as clowns blowing up blue balloons (Q16) with helium or a cheaper air/helium mix and using modeling balloons for the legs. They were very busy, selling them for £4 a balloon. Tying a long ribbon onto the balloon with a plastic ring for the lucky recipitant to hold onto whilst moving around the shopping centre. They were doing well, they had 20 or so blown up and the queue was big enough to lead me to believe it was very lucrative for them.

I was slightly worried about my staple escapade as I thought that a staple may ricochet off of an exploded balloon and blind someone. I bought a can of orange air freshner made by Fabreeze and got ready by putting the can down my sleeve so I just had the trigger and spray head in my hand and as I walked behind the stall that was pretty much central to the centre of the shopping centre I gave it quick blast pointing upwards so the spray would fall down into the balloons.

This was not an instant burst but a good few seconds, like 20 seconds later. Time for the spray to fall onto the balloons and time for the orange content to eat it's way through the latex. It was less than spectacular, 5 popped, no more as I counted them as I was still in close proximity to the stall. You could hear them go off, BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!. I guess the stall holders just thought one or two popped and the flying shards popped the rest.

Anyway, just a bit of fun on a cold and rainy Wednesday.
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

Re: Octopus ballon decimation

You're tempting a moral outrage bud haha. It's almost like you are purposefully poking the eager to be offended users of this forum lol. And I am living for it popcorn at the ready.

Comment

• BYGavia
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by LondonLarry
      I was slightly worried about my staple escapade as I thought that a staple may ricochet off of an exploded balloon and blind someone.
      Your consideration for others is admirable.

Comment

• SweetBouncer
        • Mar 2020

I said it before but, while it is a kind of jerky move, balloons are seen as one of the less worthy objects by society, period.
        So while it isn't right, I'd put it on the level of getting in an elevator and pressing all the floor buttons before getting off, annoying but mostly harmless.

Comment

• LondonLarry
          Could be a chat bot
          • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Blown2Bits
          Antisocial personality disorder confirmed if your stories are real.
          Not again. You are no Psychologist, I'm not even interested in your opinion; despite it being wrong. There is a word for someone who forces their beliefs/opinions on someone else though, you of all people should be aware of that.

If you have a problem with what I post simply don't read, and please refrain from reguritating the same old shit "APS". Not only are you starting to sound like a stuck record it is also langweilig.

Comment

• Black_Bear
            • May 2013

Story took a different turn than I expected. Figured you were about to say that you bought one just to pop it in the mall. I've made that Octopus Balloon creature before. That is way too cheap of a price though with helium.

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

Blown2bits
              Please stop embarassing yourself with armchair diagnoses, it makes you look worse than the people you are falsely labelling. It's an unfortunate aspect of internet culture...people who know very little of psychology thinking they are experts and labelling people they disagree with. Very sad. They are balloons. He hasnt hurt anyone.
              Last edited by AJK64; 23-11-2022, 22:10.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                Could be a chat bot
                • Jul 2019

Originally posted by AJK64
                Blown2bits
                Please stop embarassing yourself with armchair diagnosis, or makes you look worse than the people you are falsely labelling. It's an unfortunate aspect of internet culture...people who know very little of psychology thinking they are experts and labelling people they disagree with. Very sad. They are balloons. He hasnt hurt anyone.
                Thank you and I agree 100%.

Comment

• Ronnie
                  • Oct 2022

Jesus. Balloon forums aren't what they used to be. LondonLarry and AJK64 are both massive cunts and I'm sick of them. There's either no moderation here or they're useless. Time to delete the account. Fuck you Larry.

Comment

• AJK64
                    • Jun 2018

Ronnie. I don't understand how anyone would defend trying to diagnose people on a kink forum with various mental illnesses? That is not cool on any level.

Comment

• Vicci
                      Blown to bits
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Ronnie
                      Jesus. Balloon forums aren't what they used to be. LondonLarry and AJK64 are both massive cunts and I'm sick of them. There's either no moderation here or they're useless. Time to delete the account. Fuck you Larry.
                      This forum is only open to adults, therefore we wouldn't expect some of the childish behaviour and name-calling we see.
                      If you are indeed an adult (as required by the terms you agreed to when registering), then you should be capable of ignoring threads/users which you don't agree with and moving on to something which is of interest to you. If others feel the same way then the thread will naturally drop down the listing and disappear, however, some people may want to engage with the thread and have an adult discussion.

Let me know if you want me to delete your account.
                      Vicci x

Comment

• RainbowYarn
                        • Jan 2020

Unfortunately, using the fetish as an excuse to do bad things and be disrespectful is not something that should be tolerated.

It can help to give the fetish a bad name.
                        And it just shows who the bad people are amongst the group.

So, naturally, we should call it out and get rid of it.

But of course, someone like you would disagree, along with the few idiots on this forum who think it's ok to do these types of things.

LondonLarry and AJK64 are cunts and scumbags, simple as that, along with anyone else who gives the fetish a bad name. And based on your comment, Miss Vicci, you are no different.

So, can you all just stop being scum? And just be good, do good, promote good?
                        At least you, miss, as it is your job.

You're not as good as I thought you were. Delete your own account why don't you.

@Larry, AJK64, you're both little cunts.

Comment

• AJK64
                          • Jun 2018

Thanks vicci. I hate bullies. And name calling is a form of bullying. I dont appreciate being called a cunt. I have not called anyone a name, or tried to diagnose anyone with a mental illness, yet somehow I am being painted as a bad person. I just hate kink shaming and name calling from so called adults.

Comment

• Black_Bear
                            • May 2013

So much drama, and all I am wondering is if the Staple trick will work on Balloons that are under inflated to fit into an Arch. Trying to imagine what that looked like...

Unrelated, I know that excess Static can pop a bunch of balloons suddenly at once with no warning. So there is that as an explanation if no one else knew how the Balloons suddenly popped.

Curious how many decorators have something like that in their contracts.

Comment

• Asclepio
                              • Sep 2018

Wow another guy claiming to be offended and yelling at us telling that he will delete his account cause there is not good moderation, be an adult and learn to take different points of view, and stop trying to call for attention and just delete your account if that’s what you want.
                              If you don’t like what you see just ignore it.
                              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎