What are your pet peeves with looner videos?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

What are your pet peeves with looner videos?

Mine is jump cuts and when my drive or gallery won't save the video
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

Re: What are your pet peeves with looner videos?

Models doing what they think looks sexy with the balloons, or keep focusing on the camera too much rather than having fun with the balloons

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by AJK64
      Models doing what they think looks sexy with the balloons, or keep focusing on the camera too much rather than having fun with the balloons
      This is probably the worst one. It's why I have very little interest in anything that isn't from established looner studios/models or actual looners.
      A few other points that usually applies to unexperienced creators:
      • Very small, cheap balloons
      • Underinflated big balloons (when not used for riding)
      • When they've recieved a few big balloons, like GLs or 36", to play with, then awkwardly pops them with something sharp after having sat on them for a few minutes.
      • Nail/pin popping a balloon while inflating it, pretending it's a b2p
      • Rapid pin popping without any emotion whatsoever

Also a few things that don't just apply to looner videos:
      • Cameramen talking
      • Heavy breathing or breathing loudly "through the teeth" for no reason (at least I don't find it sexy)
      • Wearing shoes in bed/couch, or while being naked or in just underwear, or generally while indoor (guessing it's an American thing)

Finally a few that goes for anyone:
      • Loud electric pumps or squeaky foot pumps
      • Models who are very clearly uncomfortable with popping (possibly due to a lack of hearing protection)
      • Childlike behavior (giggling, talking about daddy etc.). That's just creepy to me.

Okay, that's enough complaining from me

Comment

• sitonballoons
        • Oct 2018

Easily when a guy is bouncing on a balloon ready to do a sit pop, but just ends up popping the balloon with his hands from underneath him while he’s sitting on it. Drives me nuts every time lol.

Comment

• Scooter
          • May 2022

Audio balance is a big one for me. If they're talking softly that makes me want to turn the volume up to hear them, but then if the pops are very loud it makes me want to turn the volume down. I'm not saying the pops shouldn't be loud, but make sure the audio range isn't too crazy to where you either have to strain to hear something or go deaf.

I prefer videos where the models are either playing characters with a small storyline, or are having fun (this is one of the reasons I love Studio Fuusen, the girls are all clearly having a lot of fun on the job.) The worst thing the video can be IMO is boring, where not much energy is put into the video. The models don't have to be looners, I actually think there's some appeal to non-looners trying it for the first time, but if the models don't even try to lean into it and just do the steps they were told to do it just makes the whole thing boring. Do you like popping the balloons? Are you nervous? Give me SOME type of emotion, please!

Comment

• Meililoon
            aka lyckr
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Scooter
            Audio balance is a big one for me. If they're talking softly that makes me want to turn the volume up to hear them, but then if the pops are very loud it makes me want to turn the volume down. I'm not saying the pops shouldn't be loud, but make sure the audio range isn't too crazy to where you either have to strain to hear something or go deaf.
            Yes, this can be really annoying, especially if the talking is meant to be a big part of the video.
            It's also not good if the microphone they use can't capture popping noises properly, either completely muting the bang and everything else for a second or two, or it gets this uncomfortable mechanical sound to it.

Originally posted by Scooter
            I prefer videos where the models are either playing characters with a small storyline, or are having fun (this is one of the reasons I love Studio Fuusen, the girls are all clearly having a lot of fun on the job.) The worst thing the video can be IMO is boring, where not much energy is put into the video. The models don't have to be looners, I actually think there's some appeal to non-looners trying it for the first time, but if the models don't even try to lean into it and just do the steps they were told to do it just makes the whole thing boring. Do you like popping the balloons? Are you nervous? Give me SOME type of emotion, please!
            Emotions is a big part of the appeal to me too. I don't generally like it if they're scared or nervous, unless there's two of them and the other one appears confident (Studio Fuusen has some brilliant scenes like this).

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

One other thing is giving really tough balloons to guys who arent used to balloons. The times you can see the guy wants to have fun bursting the balloons but they're too strong and it kind of destroys his eagerness. If balloons are meant to be bust, inflate them to the max or use softer latex balloons so the guys can enjoy bursting.
              Last edited by AJK64; 14-08-2022, 00:00.

Comment

• Scooter
                • May 2022

Originally posted by lyckr
                Emotions is a big part of the appeal to me too. I don't generally like it if they're scared or nervous, unless there's two of them and the other one appears confident (Studio Fuusen has some brilliant scenes like this).
                It's something that is very much a fine line. I don't want the models to feel, like, overly uncomfortable, but having someone be nervous and overcoming that nervousness is pretty okay by me.

If we're leaning into the fear angle however I would prefer it to be someone who isn't actually scared but playing a character. It can be solo, but you're right that having that character bounce off a confident one tends to work best. SF's "Mistress Schoolgirl" is one of my favorite clips of theirs and it works on this.

Originally posted by Blown2Bits
                That more sounds like you want more https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_range_compression
                personally I hate DRC, pops are just magnitudes louder than voice. loudness is measured on a logarithmic scale after all.
                But I think DRC is generally bad and ruined modern music (unpopular opinion I guess: https://www.cnet.com/culture/compres...ng-your-music/)
                Pretty much. I don't need the voices and pops to be, like, the same volume, but having to constantly adjust my volume is annoying. I don't want to be so nervous about the noise that I can't get into the video.

And I'm even with you that DRC is generally not used correctly and ends up working against stuff, like in movies. I'm just not exactly looking for a realistic representation of talking vs pops compared to IRL. But this is where tastes differ.

Comment

• 7balloon
                  One of the First Online
                  • Dec 2018

You said petty, so I'll throw in my petty complaint.

When they use the words "guys" instead of singular pronoun, "baby" or "sweetie" . When they say that it reminds me that it's a mass produced item and they aren't real looners. Very petty, but it annoys me every time.

Comment

• AJK64
                    • Jun 2018

Thought of another...guys with all their body hair shaved off. What is it with balloon models without body hair? Its creepy and weird lol

Comment

• RainbowYarn
                      • Jan 2020

Non professional stuff.
                      And really hate the use of small balloons (less than 14 inches). It's not very fun and I don't really see the point in it.

Comment

• darcynader
                        • Nov 2018

A lot of things that were mentioned already. Also, videos that seem to be based on a thirdhand written description of the fetish, so they technically tick all the boxes but are somehow still way off the mark. Given the amount of content and information out there, including from real looners, I don't understand how this is still possible. It just seems lazy. Also, videos where a model discovers that they enjoy balloons much more than they expected, but they are then forced to keep to a boring script.

Comment

• craggy2012
                          • Jan 2012

I think the best, or at least most engaging of balloon fetish videos are actually the home made (us lot making our own) ones to be honest. Another favourite content creator of mine is a UK lady calling herself Miss Teal Tease. She’s just sooo down to earth and her dialogue is all natural. In some of her clips you can really hear her euphoric breathing on camera too. Sadly her output does fluctuate.

As for content in general, I’m not too fussed about mass popping of things like a room full of small loons, I’m more into one big loon being climbed on and ridden especially if the model isn’t used to them. Love a bit of in trepidation n fear of the unknown in the eyes of a model in a clip!

Comment

• srob2
                            • Dec 2017

I enjoy seeing b2p of 9 to 14 inch balloons. Much more like something I might see IRL and takes less time.

Most of my pet peeves are the same as non-looner videos - bad camera angles, blurry, boring parts that should have been edited out, annoyingly fake dialog/acting.

I'm not a fan of fake b2p - when a balloon isn't big but a girl cringes right before it pops, obviously with a pin. Overinflating a balloon then obviously pin, nail squeezing it is different and can be hot.

I hate seeing a girl b2p and then the video is cut right after the balloon pops. If there is any genuine emotion, I want to see it.
                            Last edited by srob2; 20-08-2022, 19:59.

Comment

• Golden
                              • Jun 2022

Cheating. Hate it. B2b and you clearly see them squeeze the neck of the balloon. Also s2p again we can see you digging your nails into the balloon!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎