Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merciless indian Babe
    • Feb 2022

Bridal Shower

Finally the day came when we were to have the bridal shower for my friend.
    As planned we had about 400 balloons in the decoration. Most of them went into the decorative arches but some were also scattered on the floor. The 4 colors that were chosen for the balloons were pink, red, black and blue. Sizes that we chose were 10 to 12in, which also my favorite size as they are perfect and easy to handle when I have balloon play with my husband and co-wife.
    Anyways, preparation started a day before. Firstly there were 4 of our friends who were blowing balloons but it was tough, so I told them that I’ll call my husband in the evening and he will blow all the remaining balloons. It was really naughty on my part as I knew how much he liked balloons and it would really be cruel to him to make him blow the balloons just pop all of them the next day and to tell him how all of his balloons were killed. In the evening, we called him, I, my co-wife and my husband were in separate room as we all were tasked with blowing balloons but we closed the door and made only our husband blow all the balloons while we relaxed. While he was blowing the balloons, I and my co-wife continuously teased him with our talk. As my husband was blowing balloons, we were passing comments like my co-wife while holding a knife asked my, should we slaughter this balloon tomorrow with knife, or should we crush it to death under our heels, and then we had a laugh looking at the sad face of our husband.
    After he had finished, blowing all the balloons, we came back home. I and my co-wife kept talking about popping balloons discussing the cruelest ways of doing it and how much fun we will have tomorrow by showing no mercy to the balloons.
    That night unfortunately I had my periods, but my husband fucked my co-wife really hard and wildly, she kept screaming with pain and joy, during the fuck, my husband kept asking, if we would spare balloons tomorrow, he can slow down the fucking, to which every time, she replied, he can do whatever he wants but no balloon will be spared. I really missed the adventure of the night. He fucked her twice that night and I was kind of jealous.
    Next day we went to bride’s house in the evening. I and my co-wife both wore Sarees, but we also took our gowns with us, just in case we want to change into them. Original plan was to wear pink or red satin gowns but later we changed it to saree but still some friends wanted gowns. Other benefit of saree for me and my co-wife was that we avoid wearing panties under sarees so we can sneak a balloons inside saree and pop them against my vagina and also not wearing panties kept us more relaxed so I voted for saree but I had to wear my panty anyways due to periods as I had to keep my pad. As we were starting the celebrations, bride’s mother came in for the greetings, after greeting while going, she said I hope you would clean up everything before you girls leave. I immediately replied, don’t worry aunty, we will clean everything including balloons. She elaborated telling us the she was specially talking about balloons as there are lot of them. Bride told her, don’t worry does it look like that these girls are in mood of sparing balloons, also she told her that we had already planned how to get rid of these balloons. Her mom smiled and left.
    This is the perfect start to that evening. This meant that we won’t have to create scene that would lead to popping off the balloons as foundation was already set by bride’s mom.
    As I sat beside my co-wife, I told her I just want to get on with popping these balloons. I can’t tolerate them alive, I want to see them cry and in shreds. She caressed my back and told me to be patient, saying that she will make sure none of these balloons survive the day. We also decided that we will keep popping few balloons lying on the floor with our heels while walking time to time, through the course of the party until we get to the end when we will hunt down each and every balloon.
    As we progressed down the event, we had planned number of activities for fun. Many balloon on the floor were not able to survive my heels. It was not only me or my co-wife who were specifically targeting balloons on the floor with our heels. It seemed all the girls were enjoying, and most of them were also popping any balloon that came in their way.
    Anyway as time passed, I sat with my co-wife discussing that now we should pop all the balloons. She agreed. As planned, we were to play a game asking bride how to pop each balloon and then pop it as asked.
    My co-wife held my hand as asked me to come with her, she told me she has an idea to get this game started.
    There were few balloons still left on the floor, she kicked on balloon so that it bounced almost in front of the chair next to where bride was sitting. I asked her, like why did she not struck it with her heels and killed it. She told me just look what I do, I stood there waiting as she moved towards the chair, when she was right in front of the balloon, she took a step with her feet on either side of balloon in a way that balloon got stuck between her feet, in her saree, she sat on the chair next to the bride (in case you don’t know how does saree looks like, I’ll attach one picture of it :P).
    Immediately she said loudly, look this balloon tried to sneak in my saree, how shameful, she took it out with her hands, asking bride what I should do with it? One of our friend standing next to her told her to pop it and teach it a lesson. My co-wife replied, today is bride’s day, we will do as she asks, if she wants to show mercy on the balloon, she will spare it. We had already planned this popping game with bride, so as expected, she replied, no mercy should be shown, and balloon should be killed. My co-wife replied, so how does my queen wants this balloon’s execution? She told her to stick it the way it was stuck in saree and kill it by pressing between her both heels, the sentenced was carried out. Everyone laughed. I asked her, if one balloon can do this then any balloon can do it and suggested that all of the balloons should be taken down and executed as per queen’s wishes. Bride immediately allowed it, and all balloons on walls and arches were brought to the floor. Bride asked everyone to bring one balloons one by one and she will order the method of its execution. I immediately took one balloons, and bride asked me to stab it with a knife, I took one and immediately carried out the order. I could feel balloon begged for mercy, but there was none. Then came the next girl, and that balloon was popped with the hair pin and so on. Methods used to pop balloons were heels, knife, pins, nails and few sit to pops. I really missed my favorite ways of popping balloons by hitting them with my bull whip but I knew that was not possible in that event. After every girl had 4-5 turn, there were still lot of balloons lying around, so bride orders a mass murder of balloons..lolz..And then it was popping all around, heels and pins were the major weapons used by the girls. Cries of the balloons were so satisfying as they took their last breath, in about 10 mins each and every balloons was lying on the floor in shreds, and girls were laughing like anything. It seemed that everyone had so much fun. As were nearing the end of the event, we started cleaning the room. All the balloon shreds were put in one polythene bag. I put that in my purse and told the bride that I’ll throw it in garbage on way back to home, my co-wife smiled, she knew that was not going to happen and why I had taken them.
    After the party we called our husband, we went home, all the way back we kept talking about how the balloons begged for mercy and how all of the were popped. None of the girls spared them. Facial expression of my husband were really sad hearing all his beloved balloons that he blew yesterday were gone. After reaching home and changing, while me and my co-wife was sitting with next to our husband, I told him I have a surprised for him, he asked what, I opened my purse and poured all the shreds of the balloons in his lap. He looked at the balloons or rather their shred and became extremely sad. My co-wife kissed him on his lips and told him that we had a major part in popping these balloons and that she started this popping. He immediately took her down to the bed and started fucking her. It was a real wild fuck. Unfortunately I again missed this fun due to my periods. But after he was over with her, and waiting for some time, he did took me down, it was a wild play and he cummed on my breasts. It felt absolutely awesome.
    After that I asked him, did you really thought I actually spared a balloon and brought that for him, and I and my co wife laughed really loudly.
  • Merciless indian Babe
    • Feb 2022

Re: Bridal Shower

In case you are wondering what Saree looks like

Attached Files

Comment

• Holly
      • Jun 2022

Love this

��

Comment

• Polina
        • Jul 2022

You are definitely very intense and merciless....would love to be around someone like you...

Comment

• Whale Rider
          • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Merciless indian Babe
          In case you are wondering what Saree looks like

looks nice :-) petty colors... made by yourself?

i have the same laundry rack ^^

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
            • Feb 2022

Originally posted by Whale Rider
            looks nice :-) petty colors... made by yourself?

i have the same laundry rack ^^
            Yes they are, but this is not me...Posted this pic just to reference what Saree look like ...

Comment

• Whale Rider
              • Nov 2022

Yes they are, but this is not me...Posted this pic just to reference what Saree look like ...
              to be honest even if it were you, you could not make out any features apart from a nice skin color, but maybe I need glasses ^^ or a bigger monitor...

still really nice colors... but might get in the way of playing with loons I imagine?
              If I think about that ugly stuff that is now so common here in europe...
              although maybe not useful in winter its right now snowing outside...

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
                • Feb 2022

to be honest even if it were you, you could not make out any features apart from a nice skin color, but maybe I need glasses ^^ or a bigger monitor...

still really nice colors... but might get in the way of playing with loons I imagine?
                If I think about that ugly stuff that is now so common here in europe...
                although maybe not useful in winter its right now snowing outside...
                No they don't, The way we play with them, Saree only complements,

Btw didn't get your second point...

Comment

• Whale Rider
                  • Nov 2022

>No they don't, The way we play with them, Saree only complements,

I would tangle myself up in that i am afraid... -.-

>Btw didn't get your second point...

the fabric looks aesthetically plaeasing but is light and well we have -10°C here right now.. so maybe a bit to thin for here...

Comment

• aron_crow
                    • May 2020

>No they don't, The way we play with them, Saree only complements,

I would tangle myself up in that i am afraid... -.-

>Btw didn't get your second point...

the fabric looks aesthetically plaeasing but is light and well we have -10°C here right now.. so maybe a bit to thin for here...
                    Oh haha. Its good that the Indian subcontinent doesn't go beyond 0 in most places. Some heavy sarees do keep women warm though

Comment

• aron_crow
                      • May 2020

Finally the day came when we were to have the bridal shower for my friend.
                      As planned we had about 400 balloons in the decoration. Most of them went into the decorative arches but some were also scattered on the floor. The 4 colors that were chosen for the balloons were pink, red, black and blue. Sizes that we chose were 10 to 12in, which also my favorite size as they are perfect and easy to handle when I have balloon play with my husband and co-wife.
                      Anyways, preparation started a day before. Firstly there were 4 of our friends who were blowing balloons but it was tough, so I told them that I’ll call my husband in the evening and he will blow all the remaining balloons. It was really naughty on my part as I knew how much he liked balloons and it would really be cruel to him to make him blow the balloons just pop all of them the next day and to tell him how all of his balloons were killed. In the evening, we called him, I, my co-wife and my husband were in separate room as we all were tasked with blowing balloons but we closed the door and made only our husband blow all the balloons while we relaxed. While he was blowing the balloons, I and my co-wife continuously teased him with our talk. As my husband was blowing balloons, we were passing comments like my co-wife while holding a knife asked my, should we slaughter this balloon tomorrow with knife, or should we crush it to death under our heels, and then we had a laugh looking at the sad face of our husband.
                      After he had finished, blowing all the balloons, we came back home. I and my co-wife kept talking about popping balloons discussing the cruelest ways of doing it and how much fun we will have tomorrow by showing no mercy to the balloons.
                      That night unfortunately I had my periods, but my husband fucked my co-wife really hard and wildly, she kept screaming with pain and joy, during the fuck, my husband kept asking, if we would spare balloons tomorrow, he can slow down the fucking, to which every time, she replied, he can do whatever he wants but no balloon will be spared. I really missed the adventure of the night. He fucked her twice that night and I was kind of jealous.
                      Next day we went to bride’s house in the evening. I and my co-wife both wore Sarees, but we also took our gowns with us, just in case we want to change into them. Original plan was to wear pink or red satin gowns but later we changed it to saree but still some friends wanted gowns. Other benefit of saree for me and my co-wife was that we avoid wearing panties under sarees so we can sneak a balloons inside saree and pop them against my vagina and also not wearing panties kept us more relaxed so I voted for saree but I had to wear my panty anyways due to periods as I had to keep my pad. As we were starting the celebrations, bride’s mother came in for the greetings, after greeting while going, she said I hope you would clean up everything before you girls leave. I immediately replied, don’t worry aunty, we will clean everything including balloons. She elaborated telling us the she was specially talking about balloons as there are lot of them. Bride told her, don’t worry does it look like that these girls are in mood of sparing balloons, also she told her that we had already planned how to get rid of these balloons. Her mom smiled and left.
                      This is the perfect start to that evening. This meant that we won’t have to create scene that would lead to popping off the balloons as foundation was already set by bride’s mom.
                      As I sat beside my co-wife, I told her I just want to get on with popping these balloons. I can’t tolerate them alive, I want to see them cry and in shreds. She caressed my back and told me to be patient, saying that she will make sure none of these balloons survive the day. We also decided that we will keep popping few balloons lying on the floor with our heels while walking time to time, through the course of the party until we get to the end when we will hunt down each and every balloon.
                      As we progressed down the event, we had planned number of activities for fun. Many balloon on the floor were not able to survive my heels. It was not only me or my co-wife who were specifically targeting balloons on the floor with our heels. It seemed all the girls were enjoying, and most of them were also popping any balloon that came in their way.
                      Anyway as time passed, I sat with my co-wife discussing that now we should pop all the balloons. She agreed. As planned, we were to play a game asking bride how to pop each balloon and then pop it as asked.
                      My co-wife held my hand as asked me to come with her, she told me she has an idea to get this game started.
                      There were few balloons still left on the floor, she kicked on balloon so that it bounced almost in front of the chair next to where bride was sitting. I asked her, like why did she not struck it with her heels and killed it. She told me just look what I do, I stood there waiting as she moved towards the chair, when she was right in front of the balloon, she took a step with her feet on either side of balloon in a way that balloon got stuck between her feet, in her saree, she sat on the chair next to the bride (in case you don’t know how does saree looks like, I’ll attach one picture of it :P).
                      Immediately she said loudly, look this balloon tried to sneak in my saree, how shameful, she took it out with her hands, asking bride what I should do with it? One of our friend standing next to her told her to pop it and teach it a lesson. My co-wife replied, today is bride’s day, we will do as she asks, if she wants to show mercy on the balloon, she will spare it. We had already planned this popping game with bride, so as expected, she replied, no mercy should be shown, and balloon should be killed. My co-wife replied, so how does my queen wants this balloon’s execution? She told her to stick it the way it was stuck in saree and kill it by pressing between her both heels, the sentenced was carried out. Everyone laughed. I asked her, if one balloon can do this then any balloon can do it and suggested that all of the balloons should be taken down and executed as per queen’s wishes. Bride immediately allowed it, and all balloons on walls and arches were brought to the floor. Bride asked everyone to bring one balloons one by one and she will order the method of its execution. I immediately took one balloons, and bride asked me to stab it with a knife, I took one and immediately carried out the order. I could feel balloon begged for mercy, but there was none. Then came the next girl, and that balloon was popped with the hair pin and so on. Methods used to pop balloons were heels, knife, pins, nails and few sit to pops. I really missed my favorite ways of popping balloons by hitting them with my bull whip but I knew that was not possible in that event. After every girl had 4-5 turn, there were still lot of balloons lying around, so bride orders a mass murder of balloons..lolz..And then it was popping all around, heels and pins were the major weapons used by the girls. Cries of the balloons were so satisfying as they took their last breath, in about 10 mins each and every balloons was lying on the floor in shreds, and girls were laughing like anything. It seemed that everyone had so much fun. As were nearing the end of the event, we started cleaning the room. All the balloon shreds were put in one polythene bag. I put that in my purse and told the bride that I’ll throw it in garbage on way back to home, my co-wife smiled, she knew that was not going to happen and why I had taken them.
                      After the party we called our husband, we went home, all the way back we kept talking about how the balloons begged for mercy and how all of the were popped. None of the girls spared them. Facial expression of my husband were really sad hearing all his beloved balloons that he blew yesterday were gone. After reaching home and changing, while me and my co-wife was sitting with next to our husband, I told him I have a surprised for him, he asked what, I opened my purse and poured all the shreds of the balloons in his lap. He looked at the balloons or rather their shred and became extremely sad. My co-wife kissed him on his lips and told him that we had a major part in popping these balloons and that she started this popping. He immediately took her down to the bed and started fucking her. It was a real wild fuck. Unfortunately I again missed this fun due to my periods. But after he was over with her, and waiting for some time, he did took me down, it was a wild play and he cummed on my breasts. It felt absolutely awesome.
                      After that I asked him, did you really thought I actually spared a balloon and brought that for him, and I and my co wife laughed really loudly.
                      What's a co-wife?

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by aron_crow
                        What's a co-wife?
                        It's part of the muslim culture of a man having several wives. OP is likely from north or east India where Islam is the majority religion

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎