Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

USA based bulk balloon supplier

Just came across balloonsfast.com. Has anyone ever bought from them? It looks like they have a wide variety of loons available, and fast shipping (or so they say) for people in the US. Their prices look very reasonable. Anyone have any experience with them?
  • BusterBill
    Founder, Balloon Buddies
    • Nov 2016

Re: USA based bulk balloon supplier

I've used them in the past and had no problems. They were quick, economical and easy to order from.

Comment

• Cadillac
      • Jan 2022

I have also used them and they were, well, fast. Like the name says. No issues on my end.

Personally, I like All-American Balloons from the Dallas area. Normally pretty good inventory, though I've noticed lately they don't have a lot of the inventory of balloons I like to order.

Comment

• Loonorm
        • Mar 2019

Try Brody’s Balloons here in Broadview (suburban Chicago). I have used them a couple of times, and I am close enough to where I am able to pick up my order. The shop that I work at part-time uses them all the time!

https://www.brodys8004balloons.com/default.asp.

Comment

• SirSquishy
          • Mar 2020

Thanks guys, I didn't know about all these suppliers in the US. Very helpful!

Comment

• traveler_mark
            • Jan 2022

Placed an order recently with BalloonsFast.com.

You have to pay shipping (and it isn't cheap) unless you drop at least $75 in product.

Order was filled, shipped, and received very quickly.

They dropped specific items from my order with no warning claiming unavailable, but there didn't appear to be a lack of ability to order them still through the web site.

The received pick list / packing list stated that I would receive a refund for the missing items, but there was no corresponding additional amount refunded for shipping. The refund took over a week to post to my account which means that the vendor does not process them quickly.

I received an email update claiming that my entire order was shipped and delivered even thought they knew full well that wasn't true/accurate.

I reached to inquire about why the items were pulled, why no notification prior to ship, why no options to have it sent later, opting for different colors, etc. I was effectively told to piss off and order again if I still wanted the items. I responded stating that makes it extremely cost-effective by having to pay all of the shipping again and they never bothered to continue the conversation.

To me, they demonstrated that they don't care about the customer - I won't be ordering from them again.

Comment

• HopWins
              • Aug 2022

Hello. I am new to this business, so I am also looking for reliable suppliers of balloons. I plan to open an agency for the organization of holidays. Heard good reviews about balloons.online. Interesting to hear someone else's opinion.

Comment

• Clement-BQC
                • May 2020

Originally posted by traveler_mark
                Placed an order recently with BalloonsFast.com.

You have to pay shipping (and it isn't cheap) unless you drop at least $75 in product.

Order was filled, shipped, and received very quickly.

They dropped specific items from my order with no warning claiming unavailable, but there didn't appear to be a lack of ability to order them still through the web site.

The received pick list / packing list stated that I would receive a refund for the missing items, but there was no corresponding additional amount refunded for shipping. The refund took over a week to post to my account which means that the vendor does not process them quickly.

I received an email update claiming that my entire order was shipped and delivered even thought they knew full well that wasn't true/accurate.

I reached to inquire about why the items were pulled, why no notification prior to ship, why no options to have it sent later, opting for different colors, etc. I was effectively told to piss off and order again if I still wanted the items. I responded stating that makes it extremely cost-effective by having to pay all of the shipping again and they never bothered to continue the conversation.

To me, they demonstrated that they don't care about the customer - I won't be ordering from them again.

Hi,

I see that you have had a bad ordering experience. Unfortunately I don't work for them but I am the owner of Balloune-QC.com and I can tell you that we don't treat our customers like that so don't hesitate to visit our site. We are in Canada but there is no surprise when you will be delivered because there is a free trade from Canada to the United States

Balloune QC is the largest seller of latex balloons in North America and especially in Canada for its diversity of balloons. We have balloon shapes, sizes, prints and brands that you will never see anywhere else. We ship our products all over the world on behalf of private and corporate customers.

Clément

Comment

• SirSquishy
                  • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Clement
                  Hi,

I see that you have had a bad ordering experience. Unfortunately I don't work for them but I am the owner of Balloune-QC.com and I can tell you that we don't treat our customers like that so don't hesitate to visit our site. We are in Canada but there is no surprise when you will be delivered because there is a free trade from Canada to the United States

Balloune QC is the largest seller of latex balloons in North America and especially in Canada for its diversity of balloons. We have balloon shapes, sizes, prints and brands that you will never see anywhere else. We ship our products all over the world on behalf of private and corporate customers.

Clément
                  I might make an order soon from your store. Do you offer discreet shipping?

Comment

• Scooter
                    • May 2022

Originally posted by SirSquishy
                    I might make an order soon from your store. Do you offer discreet shipping?
                    I use their site for my orders.

Yes, the shipping was quite discreet. It's a standard brown box where the only time "balloon" is written is the small line where they have to declare what's inside.

Note that unless their system has changed they put the balloons in clear plastic bags with Balloune-QC stickers on them, not the original bags the balloons came in. Depending on your order, they might be split into smaller bags or all stuffed in one bigger bag.

I can also say the customer service is very nice. I mentioned in an email once that this was my first time ordering balloons online, and they sent some clips for free as a bonus along with a thank you note.

Comment

• tim
                      • Aug 2019

Another vote for https://www.brodys8004balloons.com used a few times.
                      Also https://www.larocksmagic.com/ is pretty good.

Did not know that www.balloune-QC.com was open. Didn't they close a few month back?

Comment

• Clement-BQC
                        • May 2020

Thank you very much @scooter for your kind comment. We take good note of it to guarantee always the same service.

@SirSquishy
                        It is possible to put a comment when you order so that we erase this balloon line on the shipping label but it only works for shipments with UPS.
                        We also deliver in PO Box with Post Canada who delivers with USPS in the United States.

Comment

• BusterBill
                          Founder, Balloon Buddies
                          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Clement

Hi,

Clément
                          You say you don't treat your customers like that? That's certainly not my experience.

I think all of us customers expect to be treated with respect and dignity. Yet when I sent an email to your support desk today regarding a couple of technical issues that I encountered while trying to place an order on your site, I received a rude reply that basically said "Our site is error-free, so if you have problems, they're on your end". There was no attempt to be helpful. When I asked that at least someone could look into the bugs I encountered, your reply was​​​​ "Take your business to another store."

You insulted my intelligence in your first email and assaulted me verbally in the second email.

If anyone is curious I'm happy to privately share the email correspondence that I sent and the abusive responses that I received from baloune-qc

Comment

• Eugénie-BQC
                            • Oct 2023

Originally posted by BusterBill

You say you don't treat your customers like that? That's certainly not my experience.

I think all of us customers expect to be treated with respect and dignity. Yet when I sent an email to your support desk today regarding a couple of technical issues that I encountered while trying to place an order on your site, I received a rude reply that basically said "Our site is error-free, so if you have problems, they're on your end". There
                            was no attempt to be helpful. When I asked that at least someone could look into the bugs I encountered, your reply was​​​​ "Take your business to another store."

You insulted my intelligence in your first email and assaulted me verbally in the second email.

If anyone is curious I'm happy to privately share the email correspondence that I sent and the abusive responses that I received from baloune-qc
                            Hello,

what about my problem on your forum?

I proved to you that I had a problem, I sent a screenshot (which you never do) and you replied only once telling me to confirm my account (which I did 2 times before your email).

We don't attack your intelligence, but we know our site. Shopify never does captcha. I personally order on the site sometimes to surprise Clément and I've never had a problem.

You're the only customer who has this problem. And you're the only customer we haven't been able to help, because when a customer sends us a message about a bug, we check the site every time!

And you forgot to write the whole story! In our first reply, we invited you to clear your cookies when that message was totally devoid of the basic terms of politeness: hello, thank you and goodbye! After replying you became aggressive! That's why we invite you to order from another site.

We help all customers who have a problem to pay!

Many people have said you have a problem on your forum and you don't reply! We answer all emails on our site!!! I think your frustration as you said in our BQC post revealed your problem! You are frustrated that you can't get balloons but it's not our fault.​

If you want try again to order on our website and have a new problems, we are happy to help you again. Why you writte your problem in every post ?! I think just one time it's ok. your relentlessness only proves your problem managing your emotions and a personal desire to harm us. We know that we scare a lot of balloon sellers. But that's not our fault.

In the meantime, brands are contacting us personally to appear on our site. So I think our brand image is far from bad. Your messages and bad comments won't damage our image, whatever you think. It will only harm you!

It's also worth noting that we've had requests from international loonesses.

Sorry for my english i writte by myself and i try don't use a translator​​​

Comment

• Eugénie-BQC
                              • Oct 2023

Good news ! Everything it's ok on my our account forum this morning.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍