Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerJeff
    • Mar 2024

Meeting Your Partner Via the Looner Community

Any lucky chaps meet your partner through the looner community? If not, how did you bring the topic up with your partner; how did they take it?
  • Tightshine
    • Jun 2013

Re: Meeting Your Partner Via the Looner Community

I just told my girlfriend on our second date. Being together with someone who does not accept me the way I am is not an option for me. So telling her early was my only option.
    I said something like "If the next thing I say bothers you now is your chance to run" and then I just spilled the beans.
    She never heard of this fetish before but she didn´t mind.
    We are together for half a year now.

Comment

• globos&bears
      • Jun 2019

I meet my first boyfriend in The Balloon Buddies List, he was also a nonpopper looner. After that relation I lost the fear to tell people about it so I told to all my boyfriends/girlfriends as soon as I can, I always try to date people who is open minded. My current ralation is with a guy and he knew the fetish although he is not in to it so it was very easy to come out with him.

Comment

• TheMole
        • Nov 2019

I’ve talked to a few women in the looner community but they were either extremely far away from me or were just into loons for show and c4s bux didn’t really get the fetish in any other way.

As for bringing it up with partners, I’ve never really had an issue. I just get her in the mood to talk about things that turn her on and ease it in from there. I’ve had a few girls giggle and not believe it at first but just make it playful and it’s fine. Oh and tell her in person, if that wasn’t obvious.

Comment

• LoonerHans
          • Oct 2018

Well certain male looners have a tendency to force conversations once they know there is a female looner. I'm not doubting the credibility but, yeah it is a normal tendency. But the thing which I'm gonna discuss has led to doubtful amd reserved behaviour of female looners. Which is when the male looners don't get any replies from the female looners and in turn they get stressed out or end ip getting angry. Later on they start sending hateful comments, dick pics and other threatening things.

And now we are here where a genuine male looner won't get a reply too bcoz on the first glance u get doubted. U approached first which means u r desperate. Thts how it is perceived nowadays. I wish the female looners over here understand tht not all male looners are assholes like the earlier few which made them skeptical.

So, I find it unlikely tht u would get a partner from forums or groups. It is a far fetched thought to get ur soulmate from looner community unless u know them personally.

For female looners it is : No strangers allowed.
          NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• Orzel
            • Nov 2015

Originally posted by LoonerHans
            So, I find it unlikely tht u would get a partner from forums or groups. It is a far fetched thought to get ur soulmate from looner community unless u know them personally.

That's pretty accurate, yeah.

Comment

• TheMole
              • Nov 2019

Originally posted by LoonerHans

I agree, to an extent.

It is easier to find a girl outside the community and get her into balloons in my experience

but

It's not hard to talk to looner women when you talk to them normally. Not like the creepy A-holes on VK that comment under every picture any looner girl posts until they get scared away or disable any way of contacting them.

This may seem a bit edgy but - It seems to me that quite a few male looners (at least the internet-dwelling ones like myself) just have either absolutely no game or underlying head issues that make them incapable of interacting normally with women. I can't get every girl I want but holy crap some of the behavior I see is just stupid and terrible. If she doesn't reply to you, oh well! On to the next one, on to the next one! Maybe it can be fixed somehow but idk.
              Last edited by TheMole; 11-06-2020, 19:08. Reason: added info

Comment

• Asclepio
                • Sep 2018

Sorry dude, I have seen the same question many times before. And the answer is always the same.
                It is MUCH easier to find a non looner girl, and try to introduce her to the balloon fetish world (always consensual dont forget it), than actually find a looner girl that actually wants to be with you just for the only reason of being both looners.
                Believe me, it is like win the lottery, so better start to find a normal girl, and introduce her to balloons. It is easier and much faster.
                Plus....... the few looner girls in the community receive a lot of harassment, so probably they dont want to draw attention or have more conversations with other male looners.
                A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Fuusen
                  • Nov 2019

Find a girl, make her a looner. Help out community grow ��

Comment

• SirSquishy
                    • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Fuusen
                    Find a girl, make her a looner. Help out community grow ��
                    Help the community INFLATE!