Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

Had the most surreal night

This is going to be a very long post and i will try and simplify it as much as I possibly can. Still trying to process this but had to share. This is one if the weirdest and most amazing things that's ever happened to me.

I'm looking after the boyfriends flat for a while on my own so have loads of balloons blown up in the bedroom as I cant ever have balloons around at home. Enjoying the novelty of keeping balloons around.

So there is a travelling fair here at the minute. I decided to go and enjoy it last night and ended up in the beer tent. A slightly drunk guy came over and started chatting (probably seeing that I was alone like himself). And hes a nice guy and the chat flows easy and we just stand talking for about 30 minutes. He tells me he has just split with his wife and is out to enjoy himself and forget about everything.

He then walks over and grabs a bunch of the balloons that are tied along the walls of the tent (tied in bunches of 8). He carries them over looking really proud of himself and asks if I would like one. Before I can answer he breaks the string on one and hands it to me.

He then proceeds to slowly burst each of his remaining bunch. While I stand not sure how to react. He smiles and says "that was fun, I absolutely love balloons". Before walking over and grabbing another bunch and slowly bursting those too. Some in his hands and some under his trainers. He smiles at me again before going for a third bunch, at which point one of the staff come over and ask us to leave because we are annoying other drinkers in the tent.

So outside, I'm still holding my balloon that he gave me. Hes laughing. He puts his arm around me and says "don't worry mate, I'm not going to break your balloon, it was a present". Then suggests we go on some rides. So we do.

It's getting near to 11pm now and the fair is closing. I've been with this guy (Gary) for hours now and he really is a cool guy. So we both walk towards the exit to the park the fair is in and as we're talking and laughing about getting thrown out the beer tent he says it's a shame as there were still loads of balloons left and again keeps saying how much he "really loves balloons". I've still got my one that he gave me so I hand it to him and ask him to burst it for me. He gleefully does this and says "it's a shame we cant get the ones left in the beer tent". And this is where it all gets even weirder. I tell him that I have loads of balloons back at my flat, and I ask him if he would like to come back for a drink. I dont know why I did this. I'm not usually quite as confident and I am 100% certain at this point that this extremely muscular man I've only known for 4 hours is very straight, and things could potentially go wrong in a big way. But...I did it. And he said he would love to.

So back at the flat I pour Gary a drink and we just chat in the living room for a while. Before he asks where the balloons are. I point to the bedroom and he heads that way. Inside I had 40 x 12 inchers and 7 x 17 inchers scattered about, and another 10 x 10 inch halloween ones tied on a string above the bed. Gary is amazed at how many balloons I have. He begins kicking them around and having fun. He piles them up on the bed before diving in among them, squashing some underneath him and squeezing others in his hands until he'd burst maybe 15. He has such a big smile over his face and its clear he was telling the truth, and he does indeed "really love balloons".

Then it gets weirder still. He piles the balloons back up on the bed and asks me to come in among them with him as its "so much fun mate". And...well I do. He puts an arm around me again and asks the dreaded question I was hoping wouldn't come up. "So why do you have so many balloons in your bedroom mate"?. And you know what. I told him. I explained the fetish and as I was explaining I was thinking 'hes going to beat me up or kill me, what the heck was I thinking". But he just answered "well everyone's different, and balloons are fun" and doesnt release his arm from around me. In fact he holds me a bit closer. He then asks me if I could cuddle him. He tells me that no one has held him in years and that hes not into guys sexually but if I could just hug him that would make him really happy.

So we move up to the pillows and we sit there, fully clothed among a mass of balloons just cuddling together. And then he falls asleep. I'm contemplating waking him but I soon dozed off myself.

I woke up around 6 this morning with the 2 of us wrapped around each other, still cuddling and still fully clothed and I just lay there thinking how surreal this whole thing had been and still a bit scared that when he wakes up hes going to get angry. But he wasnt drunk by the time we ended up back at the flat so he hadnt done all this out of a drunken mistake. Plus I've never actually cuddled someone with real muscles before and it was really nice haha and I wanted to just lay there enjoying it a bit.

Around 8 I gently removed myself from his hold (not an easy task as he was holding me quite securely) and went to make coffee. I brought him a cup up and gently woke him. I was fully prepared to apologise for the whole situation but to my surprise he took the coffee and gestured for me to sit next to him on the bed. He thanked me and told me that I'd given him a good evening and that I'd taken a huge chance bringing him home and that that was really kind.

We sat there chatting and it strangely felt like just talking with a friend. Then he said he needed to get home. But before he went could he burst all the remaining balloons for me since I like it. He even let me record him doing it. As he was leaving he put his number in my phone, reiterating that he honestly isn't at all interested in men sexually, but he would be really happy if we could be friends now.

I still cant get my head around what happened. It was so surreal. Gary texted me about an hour ago asking if i want to meet at his flat for drinks and a film tomorrow.*
    Last edited by AJK64; 29-10-2022, 22:10.
  • Looner Guy
    • Aug 2021

Re: Had the most surreal night

That is an amazing read, I pm'd you

Comment

• yet_another_aussie
      • Dec 2019

that's coot, you found a balloonicorn

Comment

• Loontime
        • Oct 2022

Incredible meeting and I am so envious. Never met a guy who openly admits his enjoyment of Balloons. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• AJK64
          • Jun 2018

I've seen him 2 times since. No more balloons involved but he has asked me if he can burst more for me again in the future. Hes a very strange guy, but I mean that in the best way possible. He is 100% straight. Knows I'm bi, but is fine with that. Has asked if I'm comfortable with non sexual cuddling with him, which I am. Hes like a human teddy bear

From a random encounter at the fair, I think I've made a unique friend.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎