Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • condensatelover
    • Jan 2022

Balloon challenge!

Just started my challenge for random girls.
    Since I broke up with my girlfriend, I was really bored and upset. So I decided to try and have a little joy.
    Just asked some girls to blow up a balloon with mouth for 50 rubles (1 $).
    Unfortunately, no necks, they were too phobic, but I got some warm balloons full of moisture. The magenta one is already clear as it was the first for inflation, but the yellow is still cloudy. When the girl inflated it and gave it to me, it was not transparent at all.
    I had a really good play with them, and then popped them using orange peel oil. Loud and tasty
    Attached Files
  • justasimpleusername
    Semi-popper
    • Jul 2018

Re: Balloon challenge!

Oh I'd love to do that as well to as many girls I can! Were the girls hard to convince? Or was it easy? Could you explain how you did it?
    Last edited by justasimpleusername; 21-10-2022, 21:18.

Comment

• RLMI
      • Jul 2021

Sometimes if you're lucky, you get to see new balloon displays being hung up at shops, when they open in the morning. Some staff still mouth inflate the balloons, and very occasionally, you can chance upon a bunch of necked up balloons.

We were in a fast food place (a couple of months back) and they were hanging up bunches for a party. Three of the girls were blowing up balloons, tying them, then letting them fall to the floor before tying them into bunches. They were all tightly blown up with condensation visible inside. It was scary watching them all push each balloon to the max, with squeaking as the tying happened. They were various translucent colours so the breath marks were very obvious. We even had two sudden pops occur, as the balloons were blown up that huge.

Comment

• justasimpleusername
        Semi-popper
        • Jul 2018

A new fast food place will be opened in my city in a moment. Will try to convince the female staff members to do a quick show~

Comment

• condensatelover
          • Jan 2022

Originally posted by justasimpleusername
          Oh I'd love to do that as well to as many girls I can! Were the girls hard to convince? Or was it easy? Could you explain how you did it?
          They easily agreed to do this, one girl even wanted to BTP, but I said 'no, please'

Comment

• justasimpleusername
            Semi-popper
            • Jul 2018

For a dollar?? Where did you go? I'd pay a girl at least 10 bucks for a b2p!

Comment

• AgroTurtle
              • Jun 2021

ngl I think this is a bit weird and creepy, going up to random people and getting them to unknowingly entertain your fetish

Comment

• justasimpleusername
                Semi-popper
                • Jul 2018

It's the same thing as those challenges sometimes even aired on TV where balloons are given to people on the street and filmed. Why? No one knows if down the line there is a looner somwhere in the management there. Not mentioning the posibble looner viewers. It's this kind of thinking. The only difference is that, here they might get paid and it's a bit more "direct".

Comment

• Loonorm
                  • Mar 2019

Originally posted by AgroTurtle
                  ngl I think this is a bit weird and creepy, going up to random people and getting them to unknowingly entertain your fetish
                  Totally agree with this statement. Creepy, indeed. I have done that along time ago, at a small dollar store, I had the lady there blow up a balloon, and sit pop it for me. I felt so ashamed, and guilty, about asking her to do that. I did, however, had a friend who had a party shop. She readily agreed to pop balloons with me, both with a pin, and on the inflator. She knew that I liked balloons, as I would purchase quite a few from her. She asked why, and I told her. I miss her shop…

Comment

• WaterWings
                    • Mar 2018

Creepy much?

Comment

• condensatelover
                      • Jan 2022

New balloon challenge results!
                      Tried taking smaller balloons, and this helped! Tight and necked balloons blown up by a girl. She was so kind that she blew three balloons (the most necked ones!)
                      Other three were necked too, but not so dangerously overinflated.
                      Surprising, but none of the balloons popped.
                      Pack of twenty balloons for only 1 $.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Blowitbig
                        • Jan 2016

Love the necks and their sooooo tight,
                        The bigger the better

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                          • Nov 2016

Jeez, those are big. I'm surprised that random people are able to neck balloons that far. Didn't she wonder why you were asking her to do this?

Comment

• RLMI
                            • Jul 2021

Yes they're very very full indeed. Lucky that none popped. Was it hard to tie, and did you have to ask her to blow them to this size or this is how she normally blows up balloons?

Comment

• condensatelover
                              • Jan 2022

RLMI, I just asked to blow up a balloon. Did not ask her to blow them that big...

The balloons had really stretcy latex, so they were not really difficult to tie.
                              The yellow one was huge and impossible to make a knot, so I just used a rubber band.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎