X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marlo14
    • Jan 2020

Latex looner new into inflatables.

Good afternoon all,
    I am a latex balloon popper amd love to play and pop balloon. The noise really excites me. I was recently gifted a not inflated beachball from my local grocery store and to be honest I have never played with inflatables before.
    I am really interested in trying and see if I have pleasure, any idea are welcome on how I should use it. Please keep in mind that I am a popper.
  • Seasidelad
    • Sep 2018

Re: Latex looner new into inflatables.

One thing if you like the sound inflatables popping they are not as loud as balloons.

You could blow it up nice and tight then bounce on it see how long it will last or start off softer and keeping adding more air into it.

Comment

• bill.mcgavok
      • Mar 2022

if you blow it up really tight, you can bounce on it and get it to bubble out and pop. So fun!

Comment

• BalloonFun
        • Apr 2022

Originally posted by bill.mcgavok
        if you blow it up really tight, you can bounce on it and get it to bubble out and pop. So fun!
        Agreed! They have to be big and tight for the most "BANG" for your buck! Sorry!! Couldn't resist!

Comment

• heaviest
          • Jun 2018

If you overinflate and overload it, it will split a seam, but if you bounce on it it will shred a panel. The latter makes more noise, but I find the former more exciting.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎