Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Djballbounce
    • Apr 2022

First orgasm story

I'd love to hear some of your first orgasm stories! One of my favorite things to read about. Did you know what it was? Was it intentional? Were you able to cum yet? Was it even from looning?
  • Ladyloonerlover
    • Mar 2014

Re: First orgasm story

Was watching ashley from looneynudes.com one hour special. Don't think I was even touching anything just happened.

Comment

• JOhara
      • Jul 2015

I have posted this before but I will share again

I was about 12 or so. Maybe 13. I had a green hopper ball that I would routinely bounce on and also I had a blue swim ring probably 20 inches or so in diameter.

By now I knew rubbing balloons and inflatables in my crotch region felt really good and resulted in erections but this was the (unexpected) next step.

I was alone one day and I took out the hopper ball and ring. I decided to try riding the ball while straddling the ring upright. I placed the ball in front of me and positioned the ring upright on top of it so that I could come down and straddle the seam and crush it against the ball. It felt amazing. Then I started to rock on it and hump/bounce. And the feeling increased. The sound of the two straining inflatables made such a wonderful squeaky noise rubbing against eachother. I kept going because the feeling kept getting better. Although I did not know what I was building up to. Other than it felt good so I continued.

Then I wanted to see how much more pressure I could put in my crotch area so I found a chair and grabbed forward on the chair’s legs so that I could lift my legs off the ground, putting my full weight into the inflatables. Starting bouncing and rocking forward and back while full pressure of the inflatables were right in my crotch/genital region. Kept going like this for a minute or two and then a rush of pleasure overcame me. I orgasmed in my shorts all down my leg. I thought I peed myself at first. Didn’t take long until I wanted to do that again and then started getting orgasms when playing with balloons. Wish I knew what happened to that ring and ball but it probably got thrown out at some point.

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

I knew that I liked balloons but never had a orgasm with one until one day after school I was sitting on my bed blowing up a balloon, so I decided to lay down and finish blowing it up, and for what ever reason I took a break and by this time the balloon was pretty big and I rested the balloon on my cock, then I started moving it back and forth and the feeling was amazing ,faster and faster until I exploded in my shorts, and that was my first balloon orgasm
        The bigger the better

Comment

• glovepopper
          • May 2019

My short story, I think I've written about it before on this forum:

When I was 15 year old, we had a party at the end of elementary school (8 grade). Someone bought cylindrical shape balloons (similar to the condoms) for this party, and we decorated our classroom with these balloons. While blowing these balloons, I noticed that I got excited, so I took a few of these (uninflated) balloons to home.

At home I began inflating one balloon, and I got strong erection again. So i took off my clothes, and start to masturbate while blowing this balloon. When balloon was big and tight, I started humping this balloon, I expected the balloon will burst under my naked body. But the balloon doesn't burst, and I got a very strong orgasm...

It was my "first time" with a balloon. I did not even know it was a kind of fetish, when it happened...

Comment

• Exaturbo
            • Feb 2021

I used to use punch balloons as a teen (probably 13-14) I’ve no idea even to this day where the idea came from for me, but I used to inflate them and then lay on them with the balloon under my crotch, then slowly deflate the balloon. It felt so good.

I would repeat this behaviour many times a night. One night it happened. Wet and warm. Didn’t fully understand what it was at first.

To this day I prefer larger round balloons (36”+) with my current favourite being the cattex 55”

Comment

• Looner Guy
              • Aug 2021

I had lots of 18' punch balloons when I was 11, they came in packs of 3 from Sainsbury's, with a red, yellow, and purple balloon. I loved to inflate them as tight as possible and I was pretty good at getting them right to the brink where for some reason the yellow ones would always burst spontaneously.

The purple ones wouldn't get super tight before they burst either by blowing too much or humping/riding. But the red ones, they would get absurdly tight, often if you overinflated them enough, they would get white patches, I guess from the rubber getting so stretched. I love the clip from emmas balloons fetish documentary episode where one of the psychologists says that 'balloons leave a big impression because these red punchballs really did. Most of the time, I would hump or straddle the balloons until they went bang, because it felt amazing, especially naked.

One day I was riding one of these really tight overinflated red balloons kinda like doggy style, I'd hump it, and hug the balloon, and suddenly something went bang, but it wasnt the balloon

Comment

• Mutaloon
                • Nov 2018

I don't remember my age but I remember when it first happened. It took me off guard when I had my first orgasm.

I got these balloons but didn't read the fine print when it said water balloons. So these were just little 5" water balloons. They were okay at the time but I like it when they filled up my shirt when blown up. I blow up a couple of them and stuffed them down my underwear. I then blew up one more and the tightness I felt with my cock resting on two balloons with one blown up from above felt great. But then I thought why not one more, so I blew up another balloon in my underwear and it felt extremely tight. But as I puffed it up bigger, I felt something intense and ended up making a mess. None of the balloons popped, But I most certainly did.

I don't think I could blow up those tiny balloons by mouth anymore.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎