What would be your fantasy balloon video?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

What would be your fantasy balloon video?

Theres a thread about pet peeves in balloon videos, so I thought I would ask the opposite. What would he your fantasy video?

I will begin. Mine would be a pair of army guys, around 25-35 years old. Both close friends, straight, but very relaxed with being physically friendly together (bromance kinda thing)There would be a room piled high with balloons ranging from bunches and loose 12 inchers, up to 24 inchers, all fully inflated with good necks.The guys are told to just enjoy themselves. They start in their uniforms and slowly get down to being naked over the course of the video. The 2 of them enjoy the opportunity of being around so many balloons, and will comment on how much fun it is to just be able to play with and burst them...how they had forgotten how much fun balloons are. They will burst them in lots of different ways, (but no pin, knife or cigarette bursting...just using their bodies). They will interact with each other, cuddling and play fighting etc.
    Last edited by AJK64; 06-09-2022, 14:14.
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Re: What would be your fantasy balloon video?

AJK64. Yeah, that'll do me.

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
      • Jul 2022

Sounds cute, a couple of twinks with all those balloons, im already getting moist.

Comment

• Golden
        • Jun 2022

nah for me room full of balloons Crystals of course., ear plugs no popping just chillin' in the balloon room, playing, dry humping...till I'm not dry anymore...

Comment

• randomlooner316
          • Apr 2021

one woman inside a balloon pushing or even beating her fists against the balloon trying to escape while another woman is outside the balloon taunting her. The balloon would be referred to as a bubble and the words "I'M TRAPPED IN A BUBBLE!" are said at some point

Comment

• heliumsitr68
            • Nov 2021

GRAPHIC !! I'd want 2 hot women and one hot guy in a room full of 16" - 24" helium balloons. All 3 get naked and the guy begins to masturbate as the girls sit pop the balloons . When he's fully ready , he picks 1 of the women and bends her over one of the helium balloons and has sex with her as the other continues to sit pop the remaining helium balloons . He finishes inside her and pulls out as his seed runs out of her and down the balloon . The other woman then licks both the balloon and the woman clean !!
            Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍