Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mutaloon
    • Nov 2018

Re: Printed Vs. Non-Printed

I like both pretty well. My favorite designs are usually pretty simple though. I like balloons that have a simple skull and cross bone design and simple phrases like "Blow me till I pop." I enjoy seeing the actual design stretch out as the balloon gets bigger.

Comment

• Djballbounce
      • Apr 2022

PRINTED!!!

I love the black gender reveal balloon at my local Walmart that says "He or She. What will it be?". I love seeing the print get bigger and bigger. It also is super durable! It goes waaay past 36" and still can handle a long hard ride.

Comment

• loonboy82
        • Nov 2019

Originally posted by BalloonFun
        Which do you love more: printed balloons or plain-colored (no print) balloons? If you love printed balloons, do you have a favorite print?

I like printed, especially ones that say "blow me til I pop". Some favorite prints of mine are "Club Steffi" (wish they would come back) and the "Sex, Love" ones currently available on Kathy-Balloons.
        hi saw this on the club steffi web site
        get this incredible balloon here: https://www.ebay.de/itm/225009235640

Comment

• JOhara
          • Jul 2015

One of my favorite prints the qualatex “It’s a Girl!” print. It was one of the first balloon prints I remember (accidentally) popping. And its such a cute print on a pink balloon

Comment

• Viper
            Back me up, Vito!
            • Jun 2021

This one is a tough one for me but I do think I like the printed ones just a tad more. Like some had said already, it's fun to watch the print stretch out and get bigger and bigger. I used to hold them up near a light and have the print facing away from me so as the balloon got bigger and more translucent, I could see the printing stretch from the other side. Otherwise unless you're looking at yourself in a mirror or something, it's not really easy to see depending on the location of the printing on some balloons if you hold it so the printing is facing you.

Today I got some LOL Surprise printed balloons. They were only $0.24 because they were being clearanced out so I honestly didn't care what they were. Ever since having Covid, my lung capacity has been bad but I was shocked that it didn't hamper my ability to blow up balloons. Quite honestly, it didn't even take me long to bust just because of the excitement of not playing with balloons for a few number of years now. And of course it included my favorite balloon color, pink!

Comment

• dawgbone818
              • May 2022

Sorry if this has already been asked in another thread but does anyone know where I can find printed balloons with either "blow me till I pop" or "Don't stop till I pop" or something similar to that? I used to get them from Mellyloon.com several years ago but haven't had much luck finding any lately.

Comment

• Casey88
                lukmanrewa
                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by dawgbone818
                Sorry if this has already been asked in another thread but does anyone know where I can find printed balloons with either "blow me till I pop" or "Don't stop till I pop" or something similar to that? I used to get them from Mellyloon.com several years ago but haven't had much luck finding any lately.
                Those were Q24 and unfortunately its discontinued already.

Comment

• Joe Mamma
                  • Mar 2020

I just acquired a lot of Qualatex 11-inch printed balloons. They have a corporate logo on them. LMK if you are interested in more info, or in purchasing. I ship to and from the US.

As always, I have name brand and off brand balloons in 11-inch, 16-inch, 18-inch, 24-inch, 36-inch, and bigger!! Contact me for more info!!

Comment

• Blowitbigger
                    • Aug 2022

I find very exciting Cristal color balloons with "The Devil Toy!" printed on it... and I can''t resist B2P them fouriously... I also love watching nice men in their 30/40es B2P them especially if a man is doing it for me! I am not really into guys younger than 30, I would say the best is over 35... I don't want to be offensive to youger guys but I've also been a young boy in my 20s in the past so I know what that means, a guy younger than 30yo is still a cub, yet far from being a full-grown, "disturbing", self-confident and sexy men...
                    Last edited by Blowitbigger; 07-09-2022, 01:03.

Comment

• Glaziola
                      • Feb 2018

Printed for me, once I got my first anime print I never bought unprinted again

Comment

• Crystal
                        • Jul 2022

I just love balloons! But if I had my druthers, I’d choose printed. They’re so fun and pretty…I don’t have a favorite print, but I like designs over advertising balloons. Like some others, I like watching the design stretch as the balloon is blown up. I also like how the printed parts feel different from the plain parts, especially when the balloon is blown up really tight.

Comment

• q16popper
                          • Jun 2022

As others, the vast majority of mine are unprinted.... BUT

Ones with instructions on turn me on so much - it would be rude to disobey

Comment

• SusieDK
                            • Dec 2017

Hi,

Most of mine are non-printed, but I prefer the printed ones. It is so cool to watch the print expand, until…

Sincerely
                            Susie

Comment

• Joe Mamma
                              • Mar 2020

I also have some Qualatex 11" printed graduation balloons with "Class of 2017" in addition to several bags of the ones with a corporate logo. PM me if you'd like to purchase.

Also have miscellaneous sizes/brands from 11" to 72"!!

Comment

• Blackberry
                                • Oct 2022

I like printed balloons in some shapes and some collors.

Favorit by roundballoons for printing (corporate advertising) are:

Q24
                                RSR 20x36"
                                Belbal 14"
                                C&F/Everts from 48-84"

in the colors: white (with red printing), crystal-orange, crystal-diamand, and the big 48-84" in white, blue and yellow

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎