• Jt29
    • Oct 2014

Re: Hire guys to pop balloons

I making a balloon room to tonight pm

Comment

• 7balloon
      • Dec 2018

Two days ago a girl that I hadn't seen in two years (she moved out of state) came over to destroy my balloon room. She loved that the balloons she was popping came from a corporate event and had been paid for by a company.

It was a paid date ($200) but she stayed for three or so hours talking and hanging out. She let me direct her a little bit and even did a roleplay for me at the end.

I found her by going to the strip clubs around town and talking to the girls there. Not as easy for guys, but look around for any male sex workers from bachorlette parties and such. Have fun and they will have fun too. Maybe enough fun to come back and ask to do it again

Comment

• yet_another_aussie
        • Dec 2019

Originally posted by Blowitbigger
        By the way I have a friend who is a Policemen and from time to time he does that for me... watching him dealing with loons in his uniform is great... especially because he's not a guy acting dressed as a policemen, he ACTUALLY is a policemen a real one and his Uniform it's a real one not a fake!... He is great, especially when he does b2p, big lungs capacity vey powerfull and totally fearless... he keeps half of the neck ring between his teeth so he doesn't need to hold the neck of the balloon against his lips, he keeps his hands on the round sides of the ballon and keep going pumping lungfull of breath into the loon untill the big BOOOM... The neck fully inflates pushing against his lips. Sometimes he blows it up slowly so I can hear those looong blows being pumped into the loon, other times he b2p roughly with anger... beautifull totally beautifull and being him a big muscled good looking men is an extra plus! ... lol...

Sorry boys call me the necromancer cause i'm resurrecting threads, but...

I just tried the hands-on-body B2P technique and it's awesome! give it a go!

Comment

• WindyBalloon
          • Feb 2023

I do sometimes have luck asking my neighbours to blow up and burst balloons for me.
          Always great to see.
          One and older gentleman and the other a late 30s jock.

They both seem to love balloons a lot.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍