Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heliumlooner
    • Feb 2017

Good LADY looner on only fans ?

I hate myself for asking this question but does anyone know a good onlyfans girl who makes like really high quality looner content. And even possibly custom videos, I personally don’t use onlyfans just wondering if anyone on this forum does.

Thanks
    Appreciate it
  • andysphotographic
    • Feb 2023

Re: Good LADY looner on only fans ?

Depending what you're after custom wise I could probably arrange something for you if you're interested that is

Comment

• Nittox
      • Jan 2017

Aussielooner, loona pop, looner lauren, Miss ripper loons.
      Ka'an looner, vega bonita, julia aphrodite, Sally Tee.

just what i've bumped into

Comment

• LondonLarry
        Could be a chat bot
        • Jul 2019

Customs depending where you go tend to be expensive. What I did a few months back is hire a room for 90 minutes at a brothel I use for £100. Hire 2 working girls to perform the duty of balloon poppers and the added bonus was I got to have sex with them afterwards.

30 minutes of prep time, 30 minutes of balloon destruction, also included balloon inflation to restock balloons, blow to pops sit to pops, nail to pop, every type of ballon popping you can think of. The girls enjoyed it, I say girls but the were both late 20's.

20 minutes of sex and oral and 10 minutes of cleaning up the room and hoovering it so it's ready to be used again. Filming was done with my phone, turned out great, total cost was £300 (£100 room, £100 each for the girls).

Balloon wise, 2 x 25 bags of TT24, 1 bag of 50 TT17" were used in total and for the blow to pops some pre stretched BB14". Fun times.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by LondonLarry
          Customs depending where you go tend to be expensive. What I did a few months back is hire a room for 90 minutes at a brothel I use for £100. Hire 2 working girls to perform the duty of balloon poppers and the added bonus was I got to have sex with them afterwards.

30 minutes of prep time, 30 minutes of balloon destruction, also included balloon inflation to restock balloons, blow to pops sit to pops, nail to pop, every type of ballon popping you can think of. The girls enjoyed it, I say girls but the were both late 20's.

20 minutes of sex and oral and 10 minutes of cleaning up the room and hoovering it so it's ready to be used again. Filming was done with my phone, turned out great, total cost was £300 (£100 room, £100 each for the girls).

Balloon wise, 2 x 25 bags of TT24, 1 bag of 50 TT17" were used in total and for the blow to pops some pre stretched BB14". Fun times.

That is how it's done !
          I don't even know why I'm asking about custom clips
          Never been on only fans or any other platforms and never will, neither should anyone else

Comment

• AndreasLooner

Seems LoonerLauren has removed herself from the stage following a break up...quite pathetic behaviour if you ask me and obviosuly she wasn't a looner but was doing it for her BF whome probably is one of us.

Comment

• Kbeecher
              • Jan 2018

Check out Kylie Jacobs on Onlyfans. She now has a dedicated balloon fetish page.

Comment

• heleo
                • Aug 2015

Also try https://share.myfreecams.com/Pamela03/albums?page=2

Comment

• 7balloon
                  One of the First Online
                  • Dec 2018

Kylie is the best. Thanks for that bit of info!

And she is still out of my price range, lol.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                    Could be a chat bot
                    • Jul 2019

Originally posted by AndreasLooner
                    Seems LoonerLauren has removed herself from the stage following a break up...quite pathetic behaviour if you ask me and obviosuly she wasn't a looner but was doing it for her BF whome probably is one of us.
                    Never liked her, not in the slightest bit attractive and obviously not a looner.

Comment

• lucid
                      • Sep 2016

I hate to be the bearer of bad news gentlemen, but absolutely zero percent of the women who make looner content are actual looners. Even if they say they are, they aren't. Its like the women in the strip club who pretend to like you when they don't know you lol. It's just their job. It's how they get paid. However, quite a few of them are doing it for their boyfriends, which is extremely cool in its own right.

And Larry, I think you may have found the setup my friend haha. That's not a bad deal at all and beats the hell out of watching a screen. Do any of the other girls or customers ever say anything about the loud ruckus coming from your room?

Comment

• Unicks
                        • Nov 2020

@lucid

Sorry you haven't found a chick that loons yet.. but don't be so bitter, because there actually are women out there that love balloons and a partner to play with them. There may be an issue with your particular expectations, but personally.. I've found a few of them along the way, my wife being one.

Online content purveyors? There are a few.. Onlyfans is not a good place to look for this. I don't really purchase any of it nowadays because it's become a living for most, it was fun when they did it for attention rather than a paycheck. I think it's also hard to find someone with the same 'kink' with balloons and inflatables as it's already a small niche fetish.

Some women can act almost mechanical or extremely awkward around the fetish, so I get where one can have the idea that they're "not into it." I believe women are just a bit more timid about it is all.

U

Comment

• Bee Looner
                          Loud Devilish
                          • Sep 2023

Hi dear friends.
                          I was reading your opinions and I found the debate about whether there are looner women who make content very interesting.
                          It is true that scientific evidence shows how phobias are more likely to occur in the male population and we must also put into perspective how social organization and the biological differences between men and women affect how sexual interaction develops.
                          Hence the fetishistic approach of men and women is different.
                          In my specific case, I did not have a phobia or a specific fascination in childhood, I enjoyed balloons like any girl. But it was in adolescence and through an ex-partner who was phobic and had a certain attraction to him, but he didn't know what the fetish was or if there were people like him. Little by little we discovered the looner world together and through a long story that one day I will tell (if you find it interesting).
                          With all this I want to say that Yes, there are women who enjoy balloons and who have also turned something we like into a job.

Comment

• AndreasLooner

Good to hear as see you on Insta and think you are hot so glad you aren't faking it !

That being said yes there are plenty of girls out there Like Bee who turn to our side, you can tell with some of them that they truly love and enjoy balloons like we do where as you can tell the one's who are in it for the money.

Comment

• Bee Looner
                              Loud Devilish
                              • Sep 2023

Hi AndreasLooner and thanks for your support
                              Hope many looners here can see mee play and pop my balloons
                              Do you like fireworks too?
                              I like to light big firecrakers and make big booms!! when the people duck their heads... it turn me on

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎