Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Pinned: For real this time

This is not one of my usual stories because this one is true with pictures to show for it.

It all started when i rediscovered this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRpxG5g9E_Q

When i first saw it after all these years my heart started to flutter it took my breath away. (no pun intended)

After finding that the brainrot began.

it didn't help that i was in the midst's of burnout due to everything going on at the time and all i could think about (when i wasn't worrying about everything else at the time.) was that scene.

Then the opportunity arrived i have the house to myself tomorrow and i had all the time in the world to do whatever my horny sex depraved mind could come up with.

Then i thought about the scene and there's a small hallway in my home not too long but long enough, there a plan was hatched for my horny dreams to come true.

I measure the hallway (not sure why i did this but ok) i checked my remote power plug was still working (it was) and vacuumed the hallway for any rocks or sharp objects.

Then the time came my mom said goodbye, left and now was time for action.

I attached the 8 ft cloudbuster to the pump tested it to see if the rig worked
    (It did flawlessly)sat in the chair at the end of the hallway and pressed the button.

The pump fed life into the giant red balloon starting to grow in the tiny hallway, it quickly began to dwarf me as it swelled it's pillow soft skin pressed against the cold pointed walls.

After this short test and taking a couple of photos for the discord i placed the balloon on my lap and started the pump again filling and dominating the hallway with it's soft squishy body, it grew over my leg's, my torso then finally began pressing against my face completely pinning me to the chair and i loved every second of it.

I turn the pump off to awe at my creation, the sheer size of it, the pressure on my chest, the squeaks and creaks of me rubbing my hands over it skin almost like it's begging for more and i responded by turning the pump back on.

Once again it grows pressing harder against me my whole vision is filled with red latex i can't move my legs, can barely move my arms and head and i shut the pump down for this run.

I'm lost for words to describe the experience other for the word orgasmic a soft squishy balloon fully embracing you pressing me into my seat all that was missing was a vibrating cock ring and someone there to tease me.

That's where the problem began.

After squishing, squeezing and cuddling my rubbery friend i wanted to get up and share the photos i got, one problem, i can't move.

Yeah i did too good of a job and now i'm stuck waiting for the balloon to deflate on it's own, but i have a way out, the door behind me just open the door and freedom...

Nope there was a lip on the floor keeping the chair from sliding backwards and i was still stuck in the chair, crap ok ok just wait for it to deflate and joke about being stuck with a video.

After a few more minutes of me squeezing and playing with my giant balloon i hear a thud, the loudest little thud i've ever heard, my first thought was oh no my mom came home early so i called out. "Is anyone there?" no answer.

'Oh shit this is how i die someone breaking into my home whilst trapped by a giant balloon' i thought to myself but after a minute no other sounds were heard.

At this point i was determined to escape my soft prison and pack up before my mom came home so i tried pushing against it to stand up, nope i need to be much stronger to push back the balloon far enough to stand up.

Then i noticed to my right was clear,
    When i reset after the first test i moved the chair over to the left so i could get out and i didn't move it back so there's a clear space for me to get out but i had to free my legs first.

After some struggling i freed my right leg now for the left some more squeezing and maneuvering later i freed the other leg and finally stood up and opened the door behind me to freedom at last.

I walked through the neighbouring rooms to see how big the balloon got and to see what was the thud i heard and to my horror i found what the thud was,
    It was the hose to the pump with me wiggling around loosened it and it fell off stopping the balloon from deflating if i didn't figure out how to escape i would have a lot of explaining to do.

After that beautiful experience i learned two things,
    1. Cloudbusters are nearly unbreakable.
    2.If i ever do this again get a partner to help and tease me.

That's the end for the story. (for now)
    Let me know your thoughts, suggestions and alert me to any spelling mistakes i may have made.
    And thank you for reading my stories.
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Re: Pinned: For real this time

The pictures i was talking about.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

What a brilliant experience you had. Rather than you being trapped until someone came home and found you and embarrassing questions being asked, preparations for an escape in an emergency should be taken. I know it sounds ruthless and not the end you were looking for, but the trusty old pin should be readily available for the absolute emergency. Same for climb-in balloons - take a pin in with you. However, you got away with it this time. Having a partner with you teasing you by them having control over the pump, that makes the adrenaline increase, I'm sure. Only problem, they may leave the pump on too long, but probably not because they will keep control because they'll want a turn at the experience.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
        • Mar 2019

I had my house keys with me but that was my last resort more the incase of suffocation.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎