Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladyloonerlover
    • Mar 2014

Inflating excercise balls by mouth

I know most of us have used a hand pump to inflate our excercise balls, but has anyone ever tried doing it by mouth? I used to love starting off the excercise ball with lung power then pressing down as it got bigger to keep inflating it.
  • Whale Rider
    • Nov 2022

Re: Inflating excercise balls by mouth

Originally posted by Ladyloonerlover
    I know most of us have used a hand pump to inflate our excercise balls, but has anyone ever tried doing it by mouth? I used to love starting off the excercise ball with lung power then pressing down as it got bigger to keep inflating it.
    well.... as long a syou make sure to eliminate the pissbility of sudden back flow into your lung... no problem I think... but no never tried that... if it is spherical i actually prefer beachballs and balloons.

Comment

• Spacehopper
      Hopper
      • Mar 2021

I've inflated hoppers by mouth...I think the issue is, in some cases, by the time you've gotten it inflated, the 'urge' has disappeared..

At least with a pump, it doesn't take too long!

Comment

• ExerBaller
        • Jan 2022

i usually use an electric pump to inflate my 85 and 120 cm balls (and shosu rolls) but if i want to do a shirt inflation with a ball, i would inflate by mouth.

Comment

• CaterpillarLoon
          • May 2023

I have inflated a space hopper (unfortunately burst a while ago on something while in storage) and a 75cm gym ball by mouth, I need to ideally invest in a decent pump which will be quicker than with lungs.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
            • Apr 2023

Mine is 5' in Diameter. No way I'm attempting that. I use an Intex Double Quick III To inflate Mine. It Up and Rock Hard Ready to Romp in 5 minutes!

Comment

• Agent looner
              • Feb 2023

The biggest I inflate it by mouth Was my 85cm. Usualy I inflate my gymballs by mouth when I am inflating them Under my Shirt, or when I used to inflate them in my pants but that you need to be agil to Do that.

Comment

• Steve_inflator
                • Aug 2013

Yes I have and yes if I buy another one I'll do it aagain.

Comment

• snh61
                  • Sep 2017

I usually inflate them almost full with whatever pump or blower available, and then finish to final pressure by mouth.

Just having nearby inflated my new Togu Myball in transparent blue and 65cm size, blown to 75cm. The material is so thin and soft, I have almost a feeling, that it may be a Togu knockoff, or the brand is no longer any good, as they started to extremely cheap out the manufacturing. Have some of their older balls, even this very same one just in 55cm, but it is definitely not this thin.

This 65cm overinflated to 75, yet it is still not even very hard, as there is only 1.3PSI in the ball. Not a very good quality ball from such a brand.

Comment

• Xera
                    • Aug 2023

I used to exclusively inflate my exercise balls by mouth at one point when I didn't have any kind of pump. The biggest I've ever inflated by mouth was a 95cm ball, but I will admit that I struggled a bit with that one towards the end of inflating it. I was able to inflate 65 and 75cm exercise balls without any difficulties in the past, but I imagine I couldn't do that nowadays

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎