Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladyloonerlover
    • Mar 2014

General question

Has anyone ever met a fellow looner in real life and what was the experience like?
  • Hans31
    • Oct 2015

Re: General question

Yes just a couple of weeks ago for example, i was invited by a fellow looner who lived close to me, to come to his Storage hall where he had hundrets of Balloons inflated (14") and i could enjoy them all, he was busy so i had them all to my self, before hand we talked some and it was great to hear how other looners became looners or how they enjoy the balloons, past expiriences etc. As to why he let me enjoy them and pop them and not do it him self, he said he does it often (the whole room fill up) and realy enjoys giving the oportunity to others, as it would not be possible for me to pop hundrets of balloons in my city apartment with neighbours etc around.
    All in all it was a great expirience and i would recomend for all of you to meet wit fellow looners, even if no balloons are involved because its great to talk about loons with some one who understands the fun aspect of balloons as much as one self.

Comment

• Londonj2014
      • Dec 2017

Thanks to social media I've met around 20+ other looners. There seem to be quite a few of us in the UK and lots of visiting looners.

I bit the bullet a few years back and decided that the dream of meeting and having fun with another looner would forever stay as a dream unless I do something about it.

A lot of looners seem to hold back from meeting others mainly for two reasons. 1. Scared of meeting someone 2. Not knowing other looners who live in their area.

1. I can understand being scared about meeting someone, it is terrifying at first but like most things in life, the thoughts before an event are always a lot scarier than the event itself.
      There have been a couple of looners I've met where it just didn't work out but then others have been amazing, some of them I have met multiple times and have managed to tick most things off a looner fantasy bucket list.

2. As for the location of other looners, most of the time, this is a lazy way of saying they are scared without saying they are scared. Another looner isn't going to drop out of the sky and fall into their lap. The effort has to be made if it's something you want to do one day. If that means travelling for a few hours, then do it.
      What is there to lose?

It's better to regret the things you do in life than regret the things you don't do while
      you are still waiting for that looner to drop out of the sky.

My only advice would be to get to know each other online first to build up trust and confidence to meet each other.

Comment

• MetroBalloon
        • Oct 2017

A meeting would be great. In South Wales and can host easily.

Comment

• AJK64
          • Jun 2018

I have a fellow looner friend who lives about 45 minutes bus journey away. He is 100% straight and has no interest in balloon fun with another guy, but we meet for drinks and chats every few months and have become good drinking buddies. His balloon tastes are really different from my own too haha. He likes much bigger balloons and isnt into bursting them at all. Its great knowing just how diverse our little kink is. Its amazing just how different people with the same fetish are.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎