Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slow DeFlaite
    • Apr 2023

Caught By Aunt with Beachball

My fetish with balloons started when I was about 6 Years old. I loved the way balloons felt against My skin while rubbing on them. Each time I saw a beautiful woman popping balloons with a PIN I got excited.

When I was 12 years old I still didn't know what an orgasm or "Cum" was although I'd heard other kids talk about it constantly in 7th grade. I just knew it felt good rubbing and riding balloons.

One summer when I was 12 My Mother dropped Me Off at My Rich Aunts house to go swimming in Her pool with My cousins and other kids. We played in the pool for most of the Afternoon. All the other Kids went inside to the basement game room to play "Atari" video games. I was all by Myself by the Pool wondering what A giant Beachball would feel like if I rode on it. I took a Giant Beachball out of the pool and went into My Aunts Bathroom with the Beachball for some Me time. It Barely fit through the Door.

I leaned into the Big Firm Beachball in My boxer shorts and started having Myself A Time. My Aunt gently knocked on the door a couple times in 30 minutes to check on Me because I was in there so long. It turned Me on that She wanted to know "What I was Doing in There". It felt so good and I got so hard Rubbing on That Big Beachball. After 45 minutes My Aunt forced the door open with a Steak knife. She walked right in and Caught Me. I got SO Hard when She saw Me too.

She Gently closed the Door and Asked what I was doing? I told Her that it "Tickled" so hard that I couldn't help it. It felt so good and My Nuts were Aching Bad! She was wearing White tennis Shorts with Her tight little ass cheeks out the bottom and a Teal pole shirt. She Stripped Down to Her Blue Bikini and Sat on the edge of the Bathtub. She said, "If it Hurts Hunny that's Bad, You can Damage Your body that way." She asked Me if I ever experienced a "Release" before? I didn't know what She Meant. I told Her that I was wet and Slippery down there.

She told Me to keep humping & riding. She even sat rear facing on the Beachball swaying her hips back and forth. I was Hard as a NAIL! She told Me I was doing fine and that it would Happen soon. She got up, went over to the Sink and got the Steak knife she Jimmied the door open With. My Heart Started pounding! I begged Her Not to Pop My Big Beautiful Beachbal as She was testing the point with her finger. She was Smiling deviantly and said, "This will Help Hunny!"

She gently put just the very tip of the knife into My Beachball and punctured it right at the Tip of My "Twinky". I Immediately Spilled My Seed Cumming Uncontrollably! My cum was Spraying like a paint gun as She tried to "Catch" as much as She could. She sat back down on the Tub and crossed her sexy legs and Said, "That's Better, Get it all out Hunny! Feels Good Doesn't it? That's Normal! It's supposed to feel like that. I experienced a 20 minute ball draining orgasm (MY FIRST EVER) with her coaching Me.

I was exhausted and relieved laying on the Floor now. She "Cleaned off" The Beachball and said, "Mmmm...Young Stuff." I didn't know at the Time what she meant but it was SEXY! She got dressed, patched the Beachball, blew it back up and put it in the Pool. When My Mom came to pick Me up the Whole way Home She said, "Wow You must have Played Hard, You're Flushed."

As the Years went on At every Family gathering My Aunt would Always tell Me I was Her favorite Nephew. She would kiss me and gently "Touch Me" and I would gently squeeze Her butt cheek while gently lifting it up a Bit. We never mentioned it again. As I grew up through adulthood She would Talk to Me about anything and everything except our fling with the same Sexy Smile on Her Face as I remember that day.
  • heliumsitr68
    • Nov 2021

Re: Caught By Aunt with Beachball

Sounds like you and your aunt had a lot of fun !!
    Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
      • Apr 2023

She was a Beautiful Sexy woman! She NEVER touched Me either. She didn't have to. It was so Hot how She Cleaned the Beachball! She never said a word about it. She was a Nurse & Didn't want Me to get Hurt. I Love Helium Balloons too.
      Last edited by Slow DeFlaite; 26-05-2023, 00:34.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
        • Mar 2014

Now that's a great story. I can't believe she blew it back up to. I would do anything to have an experience like that.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
          • Apr 2021

Originally posted by Slow DeFlaite
          My fetish with balloons started when I was about 6 Years old. I loved the way balloons felt against My skin while rubbing on them. Each time I saw a beautiful woman popping balloons with a PIN I got excited.

When I was 12 years old I still didn't know what an orgasm or "Cum" was although I'd heard other kids talk about it constantly in 7th grade. I just knew it felt good rubbing and riding balloons.

One summer when I was 12 My Mother dropped Me Off at My Rich Aunts house to go swimming in Her pool with My cousins and other kids. We played in the pool for most of the Afternoon. All the other Kids went inside to the basement game room to play "Atari" video games. I was all by Myself by the Pool wondering what A giant Beachball would feel like if I rode on it. I took a Giant Beachball out of the pool and went into My Aunts Bathroom with the Beachball for some Me time. It Barely fit through the Door.

I leaned into the Big Firm Beachball in My boxer shorts and started having Myself A Time. My Aunt gently knocked on the door a couple times in 30 minutes to check on Me because I was in there so long. It turned Me on that She wanted to know "What I was Doing in There". It felt so good and I got so hard Rubbing on That Big Beachball. After 45 minutes My Aunt forced the door open with a Steak knife. She walked right in and Caught Me. I got SO Hard when She saw Me too.

She Gently closed the Door and Asked what I was doing? I told Her that it "Tickled" so hard that I couldn't help it. It felt so good and My Nuts were Aching Bad! She was wearing White tennis Shorts with Her tight little ass cheeks out the bottom and a Teal pole shirt. She Stripped Down to Her Blue Bikini and Sat on the edge of the Bathtub. She said, "If it Hurts Hunny that's Bad, You can Damage Your body that way." She asked Me if I ever experienced a "Release" before? I didn't know what She Meant. I told Her that I was wet and Slippery down there.

She told Me to keep humping & riding. She even sat rear facing on the Beachball swaying her hips back and forth. I was Hard as a NAIL! She told Me I was doing fine and that it would Happen soon. She got up, went over to the Sink and got the Steak knife she Jimmied the door open With. My Heart Started pounding! I begged Her Not to Pop My Big Beautiful Beachbal as She was testing the point with her finger. She was Smiling deviantly and said, "This will Help Hunny!"

She gently put just the very tip of the knife into My Beachball and punctured it right at the Tip of My "Twinky". I Immediately Spilled My Seed Cumming Uncontrollably! My cum was Spraying like a paint gun as She tried to "Catch" as much as She could. She sat back down on the Tub and crossed her sexy legs and Said, "That's Better, Get it all out Hunny! Feels Good Doesn't it? That's Normal! It's supposed to feel like that. I experienced a 20 minute ball draining orgasm (MY FIRST EVER) with her coaching Me.

I was exhausted and relieved laying on the Floor now. She "Cleaned off" The Beachball and said, "Mmmm...Young Stuff." I didn't know at the Time what she meant but it was SEXY! She got dressed, patched the Beachball, blew it back up and put it in the Pool. When My Mom came to pick Me up the Whole way Home She said, "Wow You must have Played Hard, You're Flushed."

As the Years went on At every Family gathering My Aunt would Always tell Me I was Her favorite Nephew. She would kiss me and gently "Touch Me" and I would gently squeeze Her butt cheek while gently lifting it up a Bit. We never mentioned it again. As I grew up through adulthood She would Talk to Me about anything and everything except our fling with the same Sexy Smile on Her Face as I remember that day.
          Oooohhhh! OH Wow! You are sooo lucky Slow DeFlaite! I am sooo jealous! What I wouldn't give to have that experience!! That is just so CUTE! What a story!! I love how close you two are!......" Mmmm...Young Stuff. "

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
            • Apr 2021

I'd just like to add...there is something that is just so innocent about balloons and inflatables and stuff!

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
              • Apr 2023

She had me caught.so I just let go & told Her how it felt. It was cute. It was sexy. It was sensual. It was HOT! She Never Molested Me. She just playfully "Coached" Me. She was a Nurse. She explained to Me that "Blue Balls" would mess Me up Bad! She explained that Masturbation was good and normal for Boys My Age. She was THRILLED that I wasn't out getting girls pregnant like other boys or Getting an STD. She saw all this going through the Hospitals & Clinics. She told Me to "Save it for Special Girls". (I took it as a subtle Hint that She meant "Like Her") She just sat on the edge of the Bathtub Whimsically explained this to Me with her sexy legs crossed. It just sent Me wild Her watching that gentle air blow across My "Twink" and loosing My Seed! I came the last little bit watching Her lick My spunk off the beachball and Say that.
              Last edited by Slow DeFlaite; 01-06-2023, 14:08.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                • Apr 2023

The Difficult thing of it Being My First ever Orgasm. It was so intense, I spent the rest of My life having that being the best right off the Bat! The Best first.

As far as Her blowing the Beachball back up goes, It was HUGE To begin with. The Hole She made was Tiny so it really didn't loose much Air. She was being Whimsical, Gentle and Playful. Whenever I think about It feels like Two souls floating through the Air holding hands.
                Last edited by Slow DeFlaite; 01-06-2023, 16:55.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                  • Mar 2014

Every time I read this immediately switch goes on. You were so lucky.

Comment

• Bass Boll
                    • Jun 2023

Thank you so much for this moving story, Slow DeFlaite!

I can relate to it in two points, because my initiation was also on a beach ball (albeit a small one), and the climax was so extreme, I hardly experienced something similarly intense later on. Your incredible luck with your aunt assisting is of course incomparable.

Just out of curiosity I'd like to ask: At which point of the story did you pull off your shorts? Because you wrote: “I leaned into the Big Firm Beachball in My boxer shorts...” And finally you had your paint gun firing in the open So, did your glorious aunt also encourage you to get fully naked, or had you already dropped the last textile when she stepped in?

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                      • Apr 2023

My "Twink" was out through the button fly in the front. I never took them off. I didn't have to but they suffered collateral Damage Lol!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎