Old 22-10-2021, 08:51 PM

som3derp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Madam Bangs - free 3day link
Hi might as well give it a try.
I guess one of my favorite things I'd love to see with balloons is balloon gags and bondage. Modelling Balloons touching/pressing against the lips during a gag and used as shibari, especially including a "rope" running between the legs. If you'd be specially frisky, you can either spin or concept it in a way that the modelling balloon even enters you as part of the outfit (by having a twist/tie point at the pussy and forking 1 side 'inside')! Geo donuts and blossoms make sexy puffy balloon handcuffs and feetcuffs as well. ;D
This probably shows what I have in mind (with what they did at her mouth also repeating at the pussy).

Other than that, as a non-popper I just love women covered/clustered in balloons. A burlesque dancer who decides to masturbate in her balloon dancer outfit or the whole body covered with squeaky modelling balloons like a 'michelin man' (like this), teasing me with the balloons and not popping free would be very sexy for me.

Last edited by som3derp; 22-10-2021 at 10:50 PM.
Old 24-10-2021, 10:53 AM
MADAM BANGS

Little Looner is on a distinguished road
Love it @lonelylooner
you win 3 days free
dm me for the link

Originally Posted by lonelylooner View Post
h
i madam bangs!

I'm a fan of your work...i certainly love the idea of the looner community having a bit of an 'auntie' (can you tell i've watched your youtube clips ) and your are certainly the person for it!

Anyway....idea... Balloon bounce testing! Inflate lots of balloons to various sizes (under inflate, to rated size, overinflate etc). Review them for us looners, which ones feel most comfortable? Which ones can take all of your weight? Which give the longest necks? Talk us through how they feel underneath you! Get creative of course!

A balloon review series 'looner style' sounds like a great idea for a series...i would certainly watch!

<3 x

My favourite place is Only Fans
https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs
Old 24-10-2021, 10:55 AM
MADAM BANGS

I love this!!!
Definitely going to do this one

You win 3 days free
DM ME for your link
X x

Originally Posted by som3derp View Post
Hi might as well give it a try.
I guess one of my favorite things I'd love to see with balloons is balloon gags and bondage. Modelling Balloons touching/pressing against the lips during a gag and used as shibari, especially including a "rope" running between the legs. If you'd be specially frisky, you can either spin or concept it in a way that the modelling balloon even enters you as part of the outfit (by having a twist/tie point at the pussy and forking 1 side 'inside')! Geo donuts and blossoms make sexy puffy balloon handcuffs and feetcuffs as well. ;D
This probably shows what I have in mind (with what they did at her mouth also repeating at the pussy).

Other than that, as a non-popper I just love women covered/clustered in balloons. A burlesque dancer who decides to masturbate in her balloon dancer outfit or the whole body covered with squeaky modelling balloons like a 'michelin man' (like this), teasing me with the balloons and not popping free would be very sexy for me.

Old 24-10-2021, 04:56 PM

7balloon is on a distinguished road
I would love to see any role play you may do. Girlfriend, aunt, store worker. I know you can be such a tease and your accent is to die for. Thanks for being there at all!
Old 24-10-2021, 06:08 PM

ubuntuUser is on a distinguished road
I always am on the look out for looner content where the woman is forcing/encouraging the man (or other partner) to get more comfortable with balloons. I.e. the partner is willing to a point, and the woman is helping seduce them and bring them along to love balloons too. I guess it is a bit of psychological play involved where the partner is scared and sexuality/sensuality is being used to make them comfortable, and pleased

Or the converse, which you see a bit more of: where the woman is the uncomfortable one and is talking through her discomfort with balloons while playing out her partner's fantasy.

I guess a bit of mind games either way--I think the talking is what sells it.
Old 24-10-2021, 10:32 PM

som3derp is on a distinguished road
I mean, I already "won" once, but might as well add another Idea I had.

How about hiding inside a non-transparent climb-in balloon and roleplaying as the balloon? You could either pin down, trap and 'punish' a popper for 'killing' her 'sisters' (by making it unable for him to pop her while having her own fun with him!) or pushing down and rewarding a non-popper, for he surely wishes to be fucked by the balloon the same way he fucks the balloons.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:30 PM
MADAM BANGS

This is gold dust
Love it. I do quite a bit of this but I've been encouraged to go a bit further psyche!!!!

DM FOR YOUR 3 DAY PASS

Originally Posted by ubuntuUser View Post
I always am on the look out for looner content where the woman is forcing/encouraging the man (or other partner) to get more comfortable with balloons. I.e. the partner is willing to a point, and the woman is helping seduce them and bring them along to love balloons too. I guess it is a bit of psychological play involved where the partner is scared and sexuality/sensuality is being used to make them comfortable, and pleased

Or the converse, which you see a bit more of: where the woman is the uncomfortable one and is talking through her discomfort with balloons while playing out her partner's fantasy.

I guess a bit of mind games either way--I think the talking is what sells it.

Old 25-10-2021, 10:31 PM
MADAM BANGS

And you woulda won again with that very unique scenario!!!

Originally Posted by som3derp View Post
I mean, I already "won" once, but might as well add another Idea I had.

How about hiding inside a non-transparent climb-in balloon and roleplaying as the balloon? You could either pin down, trap and 'punish' a popper for 'killing' her 'sisters' (by making it unable for him to pop her while having her own fun with him!) or pushing down and rewarding a non-popper, for he surely wishes to be fucked by the balloon the same way he fucks the balloons.

Old 27-10-2021, 03:37 PM

lonelylooner is on a distinguished road
Okay okay I know I too already won! But no limit on contributions. The creativity is endless with this fetish.

I love the idea of introducing a willing participant to the fetish (can certainly be roleplayed). Let them be curious and amazed at how big balloons can get. Demonstrate to them how to do a s2p and a b2p. I really think dialogue has a lot to do with the kink (for me anyway).

Here is a few words and phrases that I find a huge turn on:

Looner expert / teacher:
'Have you ever sat on a balloon before?'
'These ones can really take your weight!'
'The neck means it could go at any moment'
'This one could be loud'
'It won't bite! Put a lil more weight on it!'

Looner in training:
'Wow I didn't know balloons could get this big!?'
'Could the balloon hold the weight of both of us?'
'How big do the necks get?'
'What happens if you double stuff balloons?'

Just a few examples but have fun most importantly!

This kind of thing is like a real life fantasy scenario and can really imagine it playing out when introducing someone to the kink which is why its so hot!
Old 28-10-2021, 08:09 AM
MADAM BANGS

I have done this so many times!!! But very few agree to be filmed i did a b2p on the beach with a friend last weekend.... she learned a lot.

Originally Posted by lonelylooner View Post
Okay okay I know I too already won! But no limit on contributions. The creativity is endless with this fetish.

I love the idea of introducing a willing participant to the fetish (can certainly be roleplayed). Let them be curious and amazed at how big balloons can get. Demonstrate to them how to do a s2p and a b2p. I really think dialogue has a lot to do with the kink (for me anyway).

Here is a few words and phrases that I find a huge turn on:

Looner expert / teacher:
'Have you ever sat on a balloon before?'
'These ones can really take your weight!'
'The neck means it could go at any moment'
'This one could be loud'
'It won't bite! Put a lil more weight on it!'

Looner in training:
'Wow I didn't know balloons could get this big!?'
'Could the balloon hold the weight of both of us?'
'How big do the necks get?'
'What happens if you double stuff balloons?'

Just a few examples but have fun most importantly!

This kind of thing is like a real life fantasy scenario and can really imagine it playing out when introducing someone to the kink which is why its so hot!