Old 28-10-2021, 08:56 AM

som3derp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Madam Bangs - free 3day link
Hmmm...

How about climbing into a bathtub, then start filling it with water balloons till you are trapped underneath them, unable to escape their weight and soft, wobbling rubber skin? I mean, you could do it as a 2 parter, a nonpop part whenere you bury yourself under the balloons and tease to climb out, only to be stopped by the balloons, and a 2nd part where you pop free (i am a nonpopper, but understand that popping videos sadly are more successful. (T.T))
Old 28-10-2021, 04:06 PM
MADAM BANGS

Little Looner is on a distinguished road
Wow i absolutely love this idea, i have shit tons of wter balloons and no clue what to do with them!!

That is going to feel amazing too wowowow.

AMAZING

Originally Posted by som3derp View Post
Hmmm...

How about climbing into a bathtub, then start filling it with water balloons till you are trapped underneath them, unable to escape their weight and soft, wobbling rubber skin? I mean, you could do it as a 2 parter, a nonpop part whenere you bury yourself under the balloons and tease to climb out, only to be stopped by the balloons, and a 2nd part where you pop free (i am a nonpopper, but understand that popping videos sadly are more successful. (T.T))

My favourite place is Only Fans
https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs
Old 28-10-2021, 08:41 PM

som3derp is on a distinguished road
Again, another scenario not for myself but for poppers out there.

Fill balloons with liquid latex. If they barely have any air in them the latex won't harden. Then you can play with them, make a small hole or pop them to cover yourself in the latex, which then dries and forms a partial latex bodysuit around yourself.

Another one that could work for either:

Get some elbow length latex/medical/surgical gloves. Then get some rubber band just where the gloves end. Inflate the gloves, with the rubber band preventing the air from escaping, giving you "balloon glove hands" with your hands still inside and controlling the balloons. They you can basically touch and/or finger yourself with the balloon glove hands!

Last edited by som3derp; 28-10-2021 at 09:29 PM.