Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

Re: Everts 14"

Had my first proper play with them. They are pretty strong. I'm 11 stone (about 70kg) and they easily support my weight and take a good riding. The latex is soft and stretchy which is so good. When you do burst them they make a good bang too. With a deep and loud bang.

Comment

• OnceYouPop
      • Sep 2022

Got some everts 14's today through, about 10 in each colour.

Blew a few od the coloured ones up to fully necked and agree - theyre peobably the biggest 14"ers.

However, held a clear one on the pump for a good while longer and yeah it looked pretty much exactly like a u16. Imma try and blow both to almost bursting point and take a pic for comparison I think.

Comment

• stretchedtight
        • Apr 2013

would love to see photos. REally impressed with these balloons and how big they can get.

Originally posted by OnceYouPop
        Got some everts 14's today through, about 10 in each colour.

Blew a few od the coloured ones up to fully necked and agree - theyre peobably the biggest 14"ers.

However, held a clear one on the pump for a good while longer and yeah it looked pretty much exactly like a u16. Imma try and blow both to almost bursting point and take a pic for comparison I think.

Comment

• Balloonboy99
          • Sep 2019

I bought some of these from Amazon germany too, the crystal magenta ones are great especially for riding, they seem to be just soft enough for my liking and get big necks if you prestretch them. I also bought some of the transparent ones which are good too but don't seem to be as soft as the magenta ones so I'm a bit more nervous about inflating those.

That's one of the crystal magenta, I think that was on it's 3rd inflation with quite a bit of prestretching of the neck.
          Last edited by Balloonboy99; 21-01-2023, 18:50.

Comment

• AJK64
            • Jun 2018

I will try and get a pic of the crystal purples when I get time alone next weekend. They get longer necks than the magenta one in that pic.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎