Popping

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popping

What do you enjoy about popping balloons? Do you enjoy sit popping? What do you like about sit popping? Do you enjoy seeing others pop balloons? What do you like about that?
    Last edited by Guest; 16-12-2021, 22:36.
  • randomlooner316
    • Apr 2021

Re: Popping

I love blow to pops. Watching other people do them. Mostly for the suspense. How big will it get? When it finally burst?

Comment

• TL39
      • Sep 2021

I am a 100% sit popper. In all of my balloon sessions, I always secure my balloons with rubber bands, which I tighten greatly. This has helped me to maximise the neck of the balloon when I bounce on it.

If the balloon unties itself, then I treat it as the balloon having "earned" its right to survive the session and deflate. Otherwise, if it can't survive the riding then it bursts. I like having this suspense of seeing which balloons survive and which ones don't!

Comment

• loonlun
        • Mar 2021

I prefer riding to pop and poking other balloons with sharp objects while I ride. I also really like having sharp things around to toss balloons at. They don't always hit and burst and the tension while they drift towards possible explosion is intoxicating like time seems to slow down.

As far as others popping them goes? I really like watching someone squeeze a balloon to the point it bursts, but really any kind of popping is great except for cutting the knot and letting the air out without a bang.

Comment

• AJK64
          • Jun 2018

I'm a fan of bursting. The bang is really hot. And seeing a guy playing rough with balloons drives me wild. I love seeing a guy enjoying bursting them but it not being a fetish, just having fun with balloons. I'm lucky that my boyfriend loves to burst them. My favourite ways are a nice, slow squeeze or slow stomp.

Comment

• Mutaloon
            • Nov 2018

As far as watching others, it's blow to pop. If its me I like to pump them up till they burst. I'm okay with sit popping, but it's not as exciting as watching a balloon expand overtime until it explodes.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
              • Nov 2021

i love sit popping . i love the feeling of the balloon popping under my bare butt ! Almost any method of popping helium balloons is a MAJOR turn on for me . Especially when they're popped by someone else .
              Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• LoudPop
                • Sep 2018

The anticipation of the pop is such a turn-on. There is something very sexy when a woman is wicked and fearless of the noise. Love it when she is purposeful and knowingly teasing others with the threat of popping a balloon. A woman who knows how and wants a balloon to pop in the loudness way possible is best. For me BTP is best way. For example at a party (hopefully there is balloon decorations and a bowl of uninflated balloons), she should pick a good quality balloon (16" or 14" jewel tone) and start blowing it up with purpose but not rushing it. Just take her time, check the tightness of the balloon occasionally and see if others are getting nervous about the size of the balloon growing. She should enjoy the attention and grin and keep blowing the balloon past its rated size. The balloon should get so tight, it stops growing and now with every breath the tightness just increases. Now people are nervous, yet she's just smiling and in control. A few taps of her nails on the drum tight balloon, then she blows another breath in ... BOOM!!! She giggles at the explosion and scared people she made flinch while savoring the moment. Wow! Now, I can't take my eyes off of her and I can't wait until she decides to pop another.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎