Old 23-05-2022, 11:05 AM

Evelyn is on a distinguished road
Default Public
Have you ever blown balloons in public? When everybody watches you?
For me - it was so amazing I've been blowing up 11" balloons for some sales advertisement, when everybody on the street could watch me. Usually I have a very big boner when blowing balloons, but strangely enough - nobody noticed it. It was for kids, anyway Would it be for the adults - who knows what would happened there
Old 23-05-2022, 12:37 PM

RLMI is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Public
Yes quite a few times for parties and other events. Often with a small group preparing decorations.

I usually blow the balloons up pretty tight with necks but not too big that they would randomly burst. I'll let the neck fill up to my mouth and then let about one breath out before tying.
Old 24-05-2022, 07:22 AM

drumrd is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
Have you ever blown balloons in public? When everybody watches you?
For me - it was so amazing I've been blowing up 11" balloons for some sales advertisement, when everybody on the street could watch me. Usually I have a very big boner when blowing balloons, but strangely enough - nobody noticed it. It was for kids, anyway Would it be for the adults - who knows what would happened there
Weird post. blowing in front of kids and getting a boner...? If i was a parent and would notice this...
Old 24-05-2022, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by drumrd View Post
Weird post. blowing in front of kids and getting a boner...? If i was a parent and would notice this...
Exactly! That's made it all so very complicated - to blow up dozens of balloons and not be excited... Anyway - I just kept blowing them up and tried to think about something completely different
Old 25-05-2022, 05:17 AM

Slugamano is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
Exactly! That's made it all so very complicated - to blow up dozens of balloons and not be excited... Anyway - I just kept blowing them up and tried to think about something completely different
I can totally separate that two situation: I can inflate dozens of balloons for decoration or for children (for example for my grandchildren) without any excitement but when my wife shows me some balloons "these should be gone" it's a different story ...
Old 25-05-2022, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Slugamano View Post
I can totally separate that two situation: I can inflate dozens of balloons for decoration or for children (for example for my grandchildren) without any excitement but when my wife shows me some balloons "these should be gone" it's a different story ...
And it's exactly how it must be! If one can't do that, if one just can't separate these two occasions - then it's potentially danger whenever he could see a balloon.