Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Re: Gaming

Warcraft 2 and Serious Sam are my favourites on the PC. I also play Settlers online and Trainstation 2 on Android.

Comment

• LoonerHans
      • Oct 2018

Since I have a not so good laptop, I have to be picky regarding the games I install. My favourite genres are strategy fps, puzzle and sometimes strategy. I have played numerous games in due course of time ranging from all time classics to low spec modern games. Currently I have sniper elite 3 (completed though), Portal 2, Arma 3, Commandos (BEL and BTCOD), Age of empires 2, Radio commander, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Deus Ex (GOTY), World of Tanks and World of Tanks Blitz.

In my Android, I play Call of duty mobile. Apart from this I've tried numerous games. Maybe thousands lol.

I regularly play WoT Blitz and currently looking for a fellow player with whom I could platoon. If anyone interested, just DM me.
      Last edited by LoonerHans; 10-04-2022, 13:13.
      NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• MidwesternLooner
        • Jan 2022

I'm primarily a console player and usually play Final Fantasy 14 on Ps4. I'll occasionally try out other games if they catch my interest—mainly in the MMO or MMORPG region. I'll play on PC sometimes, but that's very rare since I'm much more accustomed to console gaming.

Comment

• hdbngr80
          • Jul 2017

I grew up on NES and Super NES, and still play that era more than any other.

Comment

• BalloonFun
            • Apr 2022

Originally posted by hdbngr80
            I grew up on NES and Super NES, and still play that era more than any other.
            It's great to enjoy retro games like NES and SNES. I'd love to get a Sega Genesis Mini, an NEC PC Engine Mini (aka TurboGrafx 16 Mini), and SNK Neo-Geo Mini. Also love classic Atari, Namco, Williams games.

Comment

Playing games is my main hobby, mostly play on PC though and now adays mostly games like, Skyrim, Overwatch, World of Warcraft

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                • Jun 2015

I play PC, Ps4 and Xbox 360 are the consoles i have and play

Comment

• Scooter
                  • May 2022

I mostly play on PC nowadays, but I'm more into single-player story-based games/VNs.

Comment

• SuddsMcKinley
                    • Aug 2022

I’ve always loved video games. I grew up on the NES and SNES consoles. Here awhile back I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to play some classic games. I was pretty disappointed that the Wii did away with their shop-channel/virtual console, so I got to doing some research and found you could play them on the Switch. In between playing the classics, I discovered Stardew Valley. Holy cow is that game addicting.

Comment

• Sage
                      • Mar 2023

As some people may be able to tell my names based of the character I main in one of my favourite games, apart from that I'm in love with the new harry potter game if anyone has played it before?

Comment

• AJK64
                        • Jun 2018

Hogwarts Legacy is fantastic yes. I'm not really a huge fan of Harry Potter either, but the game has made me want to read the books now. I found the audio books online read by Stephen Fry and am listening to those while I game haha.

I've also been replaying Breath of the Wild again in anticipation of the new Zelda game coming out in May.

Comment

• Sage
                          • Mar 2023

Originally posted by AJK64
                          Hogwarts Legacy is fantastic yes. I'm not really a huge fan of Harry Potter either, but the game has made me want to read the books now. I found the audio books online read by Stephen Fry and am listening to those while I game haha.

I've also been replaying Breath of the Wild again in anticipation of the new Zelda game coming out in May.
                          Yesss, read the books if you can they are just amazing... or audio books

Breath of the wild is also such a cool game, me and my friends were addicted with it for a bit xd.

Comment

• LoonerHans
                            • Oct 2018

Any of u guys playing Arena Breakout? This game is marvelous! Has all the elements like Escape from Tarkov and is a mobile game. It's so well made that I sometimes can't believe my eyes how someone can make such a detailed enviornment and character models. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who loves playing games on their mobile.

If anybody is already playing, we can squad up for a raid or two!
                            NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍