Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheMole
    • Nov 2019

Inflatable Latex Experiences

First off, thanks for starting this new "latex lovers" section my balloon fetish sort of carried me into more latex in general over the past years and it's cool to have a place to chat about it now with a looner perspective.

Anyway, I've always to try some of the inflatable latex fetish gear that's available out there on the Internet but never wanted to spend the inordinate amount of money some sites charge for what is essentially glued together sheet-latex but I caved and decided to start simple and go with this.

Just a simple inflatable latex pillow but it's been A LOT of fun so far. It's not extremely thick so the latex stays SUPER squishy and squeaky as long as you don't inflate it too heavily (I wouldn't recommend doing that anyway, it has seams, not like a balloon).

I tend to just inflate to a comfortable level and squeeze it between my legs with bit of lube and the pressure in just the right places plus the squeaking and smell of the rubber give me a pretty intense orgasm in no time! I've even fallen asleep with it still there and waking up to just be able to continue on riding it is just heavenly.

I think I found a new extension on my fetish here and just ordered a bunch more inflatable latex gear custom from Germany, so keep an eye on this thread for more to come. Trying to get my courage up to post some pictures of myself having fun with it all lol.

Cheers
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Re: Inflatable Latex Experiences

I've had one for a while and its gone really soft. I've tried inflating it larger than it's intended for and was a great ride, as it was ballooning out from under me. However, I've not inflated it too large as I don't want it to pop, but I reckon it would inflate pretty huge, if pushed
    Attached Files

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

Wow, that's really big to, i wonder how much weight it can hold
      The bigger the better

Comment

• TheMole
        • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Danniballoon
        I've had one for a while and its gone really soft. I've tried inflating it larger than it's intended for and was a great ride, as it was ballooning out from under me. However, I've not inflated it too large as I don't want it to pop, but I reckon it would inflate pretty huge, if pushed

Very nice! Mine is starting to soften a bit, especially the areas the bulge up when I ride it but it seems to be holding up. I might try to see how far I can (safely) take it tonight. I really don't want it to pop though as they're now out of stock where I bought it I'll post a few pics if it turns out well.

Comment

• bour5027
          • Jun 2023

Morning,
          I've just joined this forum and into inflated latex catsuits. I used to own a beautiful Libidex one and have just ordered a new one. Are there many people on here into inflatable latex?

Comment

• InflatedguyBR
            • May 2023

hey there, I currently have two inflatable latex masks. And the libidex suit, it's a dream of mine, it's the one from studiogum

Comment

• andrew_looner
              • Feb 2019

I have three inflatable diapers and am planning on buying some more in the future.

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
                • Oct 2019

Originally posted by Danniballoon
                This picture alone makes me want to try inflatable pillows
                *notices bulge*

Comment

• Unicks
                  • Nov 2020

I bought an "inflatable pillow" before covid from Latex-Catfish and thought how big can I get it? I guess it was supposed to be more of the size of a bed pillow.. so I asked for one the size of a 'queen' mattress (60" X 80") in 1mm black latex... wow?! Once it was delivered with a couple "balloon suits" I had ordered as well, I was stunned to say the least! The pillow had a 0.4mm latex pillow inside that was accessible through an opening at one end in the middle... I spent a few days trying to figure out what I was going to do with this 'thing.' Until ultimately deciding to use it for latex sheet stock for making other things... but first, I climbed inside the 'hole' and poked my head out and inflated it, that was an experience.. like a vac-bed experience within a huge square balloon. later blowing it up in my living room and laying on it and passing out, but waking up to the insides of it spitting out the hole and I suddenly had two inflatable pillows attached to each other by the 'hole' in a space not quite ready for the mass.. It came out like an emergency slide from a 747 in a cloud of talc powder.. can't do that again!

U

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍