Old 27-07-2021, 11:34 PM

ballhopser is on a distinguished road
Default Playballs - a Lot of fun to Play with
I really get turned on by playballs. I enjoy sitting on them and riding on them. I like it, when they look like an egg after a Long ride. I also enjoy rubbing my cock with them - it is a pleasure to roll the ball up and down and circle around. Sometimes it is fun to pop them. The hole after popping is good to climax into the popped ball.
Ist there anyone Else here, who is into playballs?
Old 14-08-2021, 12:04 PM

lianne14 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Playballs - a Lot of fun to Play with
Photos of what you mean by play balls? Different countries have different versions.
Old 14-08-2021, 09:59 PM

ballhopser is on a distinguished road
I come from Germany. They have prints and are thick and have the size of a soccerball. Brands are Mondo, John and Togu.
Old 03-09-2021, 12:16 PM

Wasserspeier is on a distinguished road
I started with playballs when I was a kid. I had some normal sized playballs and a very big one (must have been like a 40 cm exercise ball). Such big playballs aren't build anymore. I was lying on top of it a lot. After a while I got this exciting feeling in my pants. I didn't know what it was, but did it again and again. Then I humped that big ball naked. And one day the ball was wet :-)
Today I am a lot into exercise balls.
Old 08-09-2021, 06:03 AM

Trephillips is on a distinguished road
I like exercise balls specifically, without popping. Never been a fan of popping. However just humping and riding them has always been my favorite thing to do with them
Old 11-06-2022, 02:25 PM

Effitix is on a distinguished road
Hi, der Thread ist schon etwas alt, bin nur per Zufall darauf gestossen. Ich kann auch sehr viel Spass mit Spielbällen haben, dachte immer ich bin der einzige auf der Welt. Ist ja anscheinend nicht so :-)
Gruss nach Deutschland
Old 11-06-2022, 05:40 PM

BalloonFun is on a distinguished road
I had a small playball (light blue) when I was about 5 or 6. This goes way back to around 1970. Here in the US, I think a "playball" are those shiny-looking balls that they have stacked up pretty high in WalMarts close to where the bicycles and toys are.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:38 PM

Punchballer is on a distinguished road
I remember when I was in grade school back in the sixties and into the seventies rubber gym balls. They were in different sizes. I remember in middle school in gym class a huge rubber ball was used for a game we were playing. It must have been at least 20" in diameter and oddly wrapped with some kind of cloth tape or bandage. It kinda turned me on. I thought to myself "I wish I had one of those ".
Old 13-06-2022, 09:58 AM

Balloonymous is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Punchballer View Post
I remember when I was in grade school back in the sixties and into the seventies rubber gym balls. They were in different sizes. I remember in middle school in gym class a huge rubber ball was used for a game we were playing. It must have been at least 20" in diameter and oddly wrapped with some kind of cloth tape or bandage. It kinda turned me on. I thought to myself "I wish I had one of those ".
Pretty sure from that description alone + that it was used in gym games that you're talking about Omnikin Balls. We had one ourselves, the balloon inside white with the cloth to contain it being pink. Ours was either 48" or 60", though.
Old 13-06-2022, 11:52 PM

BalloonFun is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Balloonymous View Post
Pretty sure from that description alone + that it was used in gym games that you're talking about Omnikin Balls. We had one ourselves, the balloon inside white with the cloth to contain it being pink. Ours was either 48" or 60", though.
Wow!! Those suckers are expensive!! I think I'll stick with balloons and the occasional beach ball. They look fun, though!