Old 24-06-2022, 02:24 PM

LoudPop is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do you think they can hear me?
Sometimes, I think we over think popping balloons and the noise. Most people don't think twice about a balloon popping, even a really loud pop. Of course, we all have balloon radar and notice any balloon sounds or pops. Worst case is someone hears a lot of muffled balloon popping sounds and asks about it. Just tell them, "Oh, I was popping some balloons." and they probably won't think twice about it again.
Old 24-06-2022, 05:29 PM

zman21 is on a distinguished road
Yes that's right... we might be a little embarrassed, although for other people it wouldn't be a big deal. Still, it will always feel a bit "weird" to me and I tend to keep checking to make sure I really don't have an audience

My plan for the next session would be to try out whether you could still hear condoms or latex gloves outside. If you're interested, I'll let you know.
Old 05-08-2022, 08:00 AM

lnr13 is on a distinguished road
I always have that fear. The measures I take:

-Put music in the room in question at a volume at which you know it will reach the neighbors and disguise something.

-Close as many doors as possible.

-Turn on the TV in the room closest to the entrance door to the apartment.

-Introduce the electric inflator in a muffled textile container (it does it together with the music, almost inaudible).

-That the walls of the room have objects and decorations to reduce the echo.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:50 PM

Mutaloon is on a distinguished road
I once tried to see how loud a balloon popping could be by having an electric ball pump inflate a 12" balloon till it burst (It inflates slowly). I had it blow up in a closet and just left it on while I go and do other things. It took about 6 minutes for it to finally pop. The bang to me was the equivalent of something heavy falling on the floor but nothing too thunderous. Granted, it was two rooms away, but it got me a good idea for how loud a balloon pop can be and how the sound travels throughout your place.