Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inflatablefun82
    • Mar 2016

My favourite set up

Been doing this for years…..swim ring with lilo folder into it then I step in the ring and pull it up. The lilo sits snug on my crouch and feels amazing and tight. I can then sit on a bed and bounce up and down and climax!
    Attached Files
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: My favourite set up

I used to love pulling a five foot inflatable banana folded in half through a swimring, pulling it up my waist and sliding n bouncing down the stairs in it!

Comment

Mine is just inflating a ton of rafts and rings by mouth and getting on top of them. Then I'll usualy continue by blowing some beach balls of different sizes. Lately I've also started to blow to pop some cheap 19" beach balls. The 42" beach balls would be easier to blow to pop I think but since they are so rare I don't want to pop 'em.

Comment

• Buzzsaw258
        • Jan 2022

I can't wait to try this! I'm always trying to come up with new and creative ways to use my inflatables. The thought of being surrounded by both the mat and the ring blown up tight is turning me on right now!

Comment

• heaviest
          • Jun 2018

Stacking inflatables and squashing them into each other makes a lot of lovely noise, gives you farther to sink into them, feels bouncier, and seems to increase the stress on them. Good all around.

Comment

• inflate 599
            • Apr 2019

yes I do this all the time but with an inflatable boat instead of a lilo ik it sounds a bit weird with the boat but its actually pretty great

Comment

• Buzzsaw258
              • Jan 2022

Originally posted by Peter_master
              yes I do this all the time but with an inflatable boat instead of a lilo ik it sounds a bit weird with the boat but its actually pretty great
              What's weird? You're talking to people that hump beachballs and we love every second of it! Do you fit the boat inside of the ring or just use it by itself?

Comment

• inflate 599
                • Apr 2019

Originally posted by Buzzsaw258
                What's weird? You're talking to people that hump beachballs and we love every second of it! Do you fit the boat inside of the ring or just use it by itself?
                haha yes guess its not that wired, yes it fits inside the ring Its a fairly big one

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎