Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

This mornings fun

For some reason when I got up this morning, I had the urge to take a condom balloon in the shower with me. I inflated and tied off one of my favourite Durex XXL and took it in with me. It was actually quite fun in that confined space, playing with it with water raining down everywhere
    I had the thought that I'd love to fill a room with condoms or balloons, but it would take forever. I could fill the shower cubicle with them instead. I'd love to be in there with them all pressing against me
    Sort of reminds me of many years ago in an episode of 'It's a knockout' they had 4 cages, about 15-20 foot, tall full of balloons. One woman from each team got locked in a cage and had to pop the lot with just hands and feet. It was absolutely awesome to watch. The winner was ankle deep in shards of rubber, which were flying up everywhere as she stomped and burst the last few. I wish they'd show it again
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Danniballoon; 02-11-2021, 10:40.
  • Scaredyburst
    • Dec 2020

Re: This mornings fun

It's a knockout was great for all their bursting balloon games.
    🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

• Danniballoon
      • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Scaredyburst
      It's a knockout was great for all their bursting balloon games.
      The earlier episodes were great, not that they'll be re-showing any of them because of Start Hall been outed as a pervert. As a kid I watched in awe, as I'd never seen such large balloons, as they used in some episodes. They must have been 3-4 foots that always seemed to end up getting popped.

Comment

• Nopops4me
        • Jun 2015

Yeah, you certainly brought back memories of those episodes of 'knockout'. And that 'cage' one was awesome.
        As you say, we won't be seeing that programme ever again due to Stuart Hall. One wonders if Stuart was a looner, if so how much influence he had on game content, as there usually was at least one balloon game each week, which finished with the balloons being burst.
        Oh! Those were the days.

Comment

• Danniballoon
          • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Nopops4me
          Yeah, you certainly brought back memories of those episodes of 'knockout'. And that 'cage' one was awesome.
          As you say, we won't be seeing that programme ever again due to Stuart Hall. One wonders if Stuart was a looner, if so how much influence he had on game content, as there usually was at least one balloon game each week, which finished with the balloons being burst.
          Oh! Those were the days.
          I've often wondered if Ed Stewart was a secret looner, on Crackerjack. He designed a lot of the games on there and they often had balloons in them and weren't always part of the games... like when they'd finish a word game, they'd have to go over and pop some balloons

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎