Over-inflated or just blown to pop?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • srob2
    • Dec 2017

I'd much rather have a balloon that can pop by accident, even if some accidents happen on purpose. Too often, they stop getting bigger and just get tighter, which is not as much fun. I do enjoy tying off balloons that are so tight I can barely get a knot and having them randomly explode.

Comment

• loonypirate20
      • Oct 2020

Originally posted by Katielynn
      I’m not quite sure how to phrase what’s in my head, so bear with me. But I’m wondering if it’s possible to sincerely just overinflate a balloon until it pops. Or, is that just a blow to pop?

Here’s my point. I love blowing up balloons absolutely as big as they’ll go. I’m not always trying to bust them, but sometimes they do anyway, and that’s ok. Because at least I know that for a brief moment I got it literally as big as I could get it. When they pop in my mouth I know for sure it would not have taken one more breath. Even when I get them with big long necks, a part of me always wonders if I could have gotten even a partial breath in there before it went. And so I hate to tie them off. But sometimes I have to do them for events at work and so I know I need to tie them.

But if I’m being honest, there is always kind of that point when you’re blowing by mouth when you know it’s “full”, right? I mean, unless it has a weak spot or goes off prematurely, you usually reach a point when you get much more resistance and you have to really blow to force more air into it. Or you know it’s already for a neck and now you’re just making the neck bigger and the balloon harder, but not really any bigger.

So when I reach that point, if I’m just trying to see if it will get bigger (not necessarily pop it) but I can tell the resistance has changed, and I keep going anyway…am I still being honest when I tell someone (my coworkers for example) that I accidentally over-inflated it? Or is that just a B.S. way for me to blow to pop at work but not take responsibility for it?

I’d especially love to hear from our phobics and non-poppers who may not be too keen on my overzealous approach. If I’m truly not trying to pop it on purpose, and really am just trying to blow it to its maximum, is that ok if it pops anyway? Or do I need to intentionally keep them under their full potential in order to play nice in the sandbox?
      This reminds me of something KirbyCutie has said she likes doing. In an Interview with LoonerLanding (aka Custom Fetish Shoots), she said that one of her favorite things to do is to force air into the balloon and stretch it to its absolute limits. If you watch her, she starts out taking a long time on inflating and stretching the neck first. Then she moves onto the body, forcing all the air as far away from the neck as possible for the rest of the inflation. Her goal when she does this is that when she finally does pull the neck out and force the air already in the main chamber into it, it'll just explode while she's not even inflating it.

Comment

• Regular Guy
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by loonypirate20
        it'll just explode while she's not even inflating it.
        That's something I don't like that much.
        In my opinion it is the ultimate goal if the balloon explodes while blowing into it.
        Not because of weakspots or failures but because the maximum ability to stretch and maximum pressure inside the ballon are reached.

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
          • Dec 2023

This is a really interesting topic for me. I enjoy popping if I'm in the mood for it, but also enjoy playing with balloons and just having them around. I've recently realised that by far the best and most exciting part of the whole experience for me though, is actually blowing them up, especially if they are new balloons that haven't been inflated before. I'm reasonably comfortable with most methods of popping, but really struggle with B2P. I always try to take the balloon to its absolute max though, which I'm absolutely fine with (sorry that's an understatement- I fucking LOVE it - just thinking about it while writing this is getting me really excited, I can't stress how much of a turn on and thrill that is for me). However, for some reason, I can't do a 'deliberate' b2p. Many times, I've picked up the next balloon and thought 'right, I'm not stopping until it bangs in my face'. I can probably count on 1 hand the number of times I've actually gone through with it. On the other hand, if I start out with the intention of simply making it as big as I can, getting an awesome neck etc. about half the time it will result in an 'accidental' b2p. It's all very psychological. It's been my goal for while to try to conquer my fear and get comfortable with 'planned' b2p's, but lately I've decided I actually don't want this, as it would take away one of the best parts of my balloon experience. I love the nervous energy I get when I'm holding the end of a balloon that really should have given up 5 breaths ago, anxiously forcing in tiny breaths, knowing full well it could go off at any moment. I worry now that getting comfortable with B2P would take that away from me.

Anyway, enjoy your looning in the best way possible. Heres one I overflated (but ended up hug popping)
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍